Fresh Start

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

well just thought i would make a new journal to log my activity, have not made one in a few years, figured with the new gear i just got in, why not make a small grow log of what i will be having going on through out the summer, both inside and outside. i will be running both my genetics, as well as other genetics purchased recently. i will also be doing a little bit of breeding after i have found some new desirable parents among the decent size selection i will have.

so to start i think i should mention that i dont have a camera right now, am buying one this weekend hopefully so i will be able to post up pics soon enough...so all i really have to offer is my room descriptions and my genetic list i will be working with over the next year to find what is keepers and what is not.

Rooms:

2 rooms of 12x12 and 10x11
4kw each room
12" exhaust
passive intake
3.5 ton water cooled a/c
clone room with flouros
mother/veg room 2kw

my genetics:

DeezyD(fresh beans)
sour cream x hashberry(fresh beans)
DeezyD x hashberry(fresh beans)
Chemdog 91 x hashberry(fresh beans)
super lemon haze x hashberry(fresh beans)
jean guy(bagseed)
super lemon haze(ghsc)
unknown indica(dont remember where i ordered and it was an unlabeled seed i have had for a few years)

and here is the stuff i just recieved from my orders

ghost train haze #1(rare dakness)
holy grail kush(barneys farm)
skywalker kush(reserva privada)
somari(soma)
scotts og(rare dankness)
tangie(reserva privada)
cookies kush(barneys farm)
pato #1(kannabia)

and the freebies

501st og(rare dankness)
rugburn og(rare dankness)
kritikal-k(kannabia)
sour kosher(dna)
super shark(710 genetics)
high priority(710 genetics)
710 cheese(710 genetics)
andromina(710 genetics)
gigabud(710 genetics)
darkstar(th seeds)
kushberry(dna)
blue og(g13 labs)
purple og #18(reserva privada)

pics to come soon, in the mean time, enjoy these :D

m39 day 50
Fresh start

m39 day 35
Fresh start 2

DeezyD
Deezyd

Hashberry male
Hash berry male

hashberry male
Hash berry

Last edited:
Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
front row seat, ready for the show - just posted my cookies kush if you want to see it - "Cream Caramel slow grow"

Tnelz

Tnelz

I've been a fan of that first bud pic that blocks out ur face for a long while. Apologize for not getting those pics up. Been crazy busy but over the weekend I'll do it. Anyway ur line up sounds great and I'm Def watching the show.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

front row seat, ready for the show - just posted my cookies kush if you want to see it - "Cream Caramel slow grow"
nice, i just checked, and ill be watching to see the final buds, curious to see what they look like

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I've been a fan of that first bud pic that blocks out ur face for a long while. Apologize for not getting those pics up. Been crazy busy but over the weekend I'll do it. Anyway ur line up sounds great and I'm Def watching the show.

no stress man, life is a busy thing and we dont always have the time to do all the things we would want, im not stressed lol send me a pm whenever im not going anywhere

Toaster79

Toaster79

Man that Hashberry male looks gorgeous! Well all your plants do, but you need to get that stud laid :D

+++++Vibes

Keep it dank!

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Man that Hashberry male looks gorgeous! Well all your plants do, but you need to get that stud laid :D

+++++Vibes

Keep it dank!
i did, i have a few creations from him in my vault...he was bred with the following females:

sour cream
super lemon haze
Chemdog 91
DeezyD #1
DeezyD #2

got a few thousand beans of these, been testing them out...id like to release a few in the future...the sour cream x hashberry is a beast lol...right now im testing out dd#1 x hashberry and got Chemdog 91 x hashberry that i just popped(though i grew her out before, a very berry chem)

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

You rock man!

Why wait and not release some beans now? Or maybe a round of testers.

I'm all buckled up and ready for the ride :D

++++Vibes
well my plan is to release some, i want them given out for free so ppl can try without forking over $...then after round of freebies is out, then i would plan to charge, cheap though, like 125$ for 22 reg beans or 12 fem beans...i hate paying the prices for beans i do now when i want new stuff, so i would like to market my stuff cheaper, but only when the time comes, first i want to be giving away beans so ppl can try, when you gotta pay for beans your not always willing to try something new, you rather go with something tried and true, but when its free, its free lol....anyways main reason i have not released any is the basic mechanics of sending them in...im from canada and it always stresses me with border stuff, and also how to go about sending them in, the whole process, i hate fucking shit up, and when it comes to my freedom it stresses me even more...i guess if i package up a hundred packs or so i could send those in as freebies if someone can help me point in the right direction to do so

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

the story on the hashberry male is funny, i bought a 10 pack from mandala about 8 years ago, and all 10 were male lol...instead of bitching i used what i had, chose the stinkiest male, which is the one you see in the pics...

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

ok well getting a new camera tomorrow afternoon for sure...cant wait, been a while since i had one lol...last one was a cheap fujifilm i paid 80$ for at the pharmacy...this one will be better :D ...as for whats going on right now, just got my last pack of beans in the mail that i had ordered, they are already soaking, the rest of them are already sprouted and going on their 3rd set of leaves(i didnt waste time, i germed them all within 30 min of getting them lol). ill have some pics up tomorrow hopefully :D

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Yay, finally pics with the new cam, lol...always takes me forever figuring out these tech toys, took me almost 4 hours to find the white balance lol...anyways nothing really going on right now

this is my deezyD flipped not long ago
DeezyD 2
DeezyD

here is one of my rooms, nothing fancy, keeping it simple, this place is supposed to be temporary

DSC00023

DSC00027

this is my little starter room/mom room...the mothers may look small, but thats because i just flowered all my beastly mammas, they were too big in 15 gal smart pots...also see my spanish sweet peppers in the bottom lol

DSC00028

as you can see i got the beans separated, on the left is fems, on the right is regs...still got a few more on the soak
DSC00029

and this is the jean guy, as you can see by the frilled edges on the leaves, she has been slightly over fed

Jean guy

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

nice start to the log man,def got a big list of genetics there.ill tag along.peace

:)
thx..i splurged on genetics a bit, have not purchased anything new in years, so figured it was time to stock up...mostly for breeding purposes, but also to find something decent that takes less time than 75 days of flower....new runs with new genetics are always super fun, but also less profitable, i prefer to mono crop one strain, makes everything nice and even, i find i yield more liek that....this should eba fun and interesting ride, whatever does not make my momma/poppa cut, will be throw outside, thats why i stated in my first post i will be doing both inside and out, though outside will be more of a gorilla grow...

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

here is my other room, again nothing special going on, just a few plants left over from last run that were started late...as you can see one of my old mommas is in the room about 5 weeks in, 6 weeks to go on her....as you can see i fucked up a few of the plants by over fertilizing, just carelessness...and now they are looking fucked because they are recovering...the lack of trichs on my sour berry cream kinda sucks, i know she can produce, but i fucked her up good....oh well next run ill get her better
DSC00030
DSC00031
DSC00032
DSC00033
DSC00034
DSC00035
DSC00036

the big difference between the 2 rooms, room A has 16 plants under 4kw, and room B has 60 plants under the 3kw strip, and the other 1kw is over the momma and the few others that you see that are a few weeks ahead everything else....in these pics all the small plants in 1.5 gal containers are jean guy, there are 60 of them...i had made 400 clones for someone and they only took 200, so i gave the other 100 away, and had to do something with the rest of these

Jean guy
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Yo Joe what do u know , Nice show good grow . lol
Buckled in man you have some beast in there . The white spots on the leaves of the last photo what is this i have something similar scattered on a couple of my leaves is all.

Top Bottom