Fresh Start

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Yo Joe what do u know , Nice show good grow . lol
Buckled in man you have some beast in there . The white spots on the leaves of the last photo what is this i have something similar scattered on a couple of my leaves is all.
thrips damage...took forever for my spinosad to get here, i have been battling it on and off with bug bombs, but the spinosad should get rid of them for good...they dont sell any in my area so i had to order from the internet

north knect

north knect

Yo Joe what do u know , Nice show good grow . lol
Buckled in man you have some beast in there . The white spots on the leaves of the last photo what is this i have something similar scattered on a couple of my leaves is all.
Looks just like trics to me unless my eyes are getting worse lol joys of being a welder haha
Edit; my bad i made the pic bigger I do see them too not sure wat it is tho

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

can u use spinosad during flowering and are thrips something to spin out about .
to be honest im not sure i would have to look it up...but i would think so, as long as you dont spray too late in flower, and you are careful to not get it on your buds.....but you can use a bug bomb/fogger in flower with out any issues

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

well here are a few more pics of what i got going on......moved a bunch of plants into flower, just to give me more room in my veg area...i never have enough room to do as i want lol...

DSC00037
DSC00038
DSC00039
DSC00040
DSC00041
DSC00042
DSC00043
DSC00044
DSC00045
DSC00046
DSC00047
DSC00048
DSC00049
DSC00050
DSC00051
DSC00052
DSC00053
DSC00054
DSC00055
DSC00056

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

that would be jean guy...i have 2 strains in flower right now...deezyD, and jean guy...DeezyD is the one loaded in trichs, and jean guy is the one with less trichs but more hairs...the jean guy is also about 2 weeks ahead of the DD...both these strains are 75 day sativa dom

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

heres a few more....around day 30-35 for the DD, and around day 40-45 for the jean guy...both are 75 day strains...i might keep the jean guy around for breding purposes, and other ppl that do like her, but for me she does not make the cut of what i think top grade is...my DD is AAA and the jean guy i would say A-...so theres a huge gap, figured i would try her out since so many ppl seem to like her...sdhe is an ok smoke with good flavor, but as a plant to grow, not very interesting..not a good hash maker either
DSC00072
DSC00073
DSC00064
DSC00065
DSC00066
DSC00067
DSC00068
DSC00070
DSC00071

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

oh an btw...if i ever double post pics, please let me know, noticed i did that earlier in the thread lol

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

just a few more pics

starting with the jean guy here on the left with the bigger colas, and on the right is the deezyD

DSC00084

and some more shots of my beloved DeezyD at about week 5, about 5 more weeks to go :D
DSC00085
DSC00086
DSC00088
DSC00089
DSC00090
DSC00092

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

did some transplanting of most of my seedlings, moved some things around to get more room
DSC00094
DSC00095
DSC00099
DSC00100
DSC00101

here is one that i already have high hopes for, she really really stinks, blue og, but she looks like a maple leaf indica, lol...she smelled really strong at her 2nd set of leaves
DSC00096
DSC00097
DSC00098

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Everything looks awesome! Whats the DeezyD? A hashberry male cross? That shit is caked
DeezyD is my trade strain...its a long story...basically the mother is a nycd and the father is unknown...could be anything...im not the one who made the cross...but i can garantee im the only one with her, making her a clone only...here is the story on her....

i was buying zips of a broker i know, he would always get nice good weed, and always different kinds, but there was this one that was my favorite, tasted like pure sour grapefruits...she was long skinny very leafy buds, but the taste was amazing...that was the nycd...anyways been asking him for clones for a while because its his buddy that was growing it...but he always had an excuse...came down to his buddy didnt want anyone else growing his strain, greedy fucker lol...so one time, acually last time i spoke to this guy, lol..i bought 2 zips for a 3 day camping trip...i get there and he is giving me a discount because its jam packed with seeds, i didnt say anything because i absolutely loved the weed, and figured i could maybe find a nice pheno....only to find out i had over 300 seeds in these 2 zips :eek:...so i went camping and i collected all the seeds i had...to shorten this story it took me all 300 beans to find this one pheno, so i consider her extremely rare...and one of a kind...because i dont knwo the father genetics i would not be able to recreate exact genetic line...and 1 in 300 to get this pheno is rare enough lol...there was one other that was close, but i preferred this pheno...both phenos were crossed with the hashberry and i have them in separate jars, but only this pheno was kept as a mother and my staple strain..she is my deezyD #1, the DeezyD#2 i bred with but didnt keep as a mother as this one smelled stronger, both were nice, #2 had tighter structure, but #1 had better smell and taste....dont get me wrong...all 300+ were stellar and good smoke...but 90% of them had a very greasy oily taste...like i was smoking pure oil lol...the ones with less desired flavor were tighter buds much more like intica, the ones with better flavor were more stretchy like sativas, and this one with the best flavor makes nice buds with nice calyxes and does foxtail later in flower, but with pea sized calyxes, when dry she makes lime green buds with red hairs, smells and tastes of sour pink grape fruits, and a touch of hash oil skunk...VERY strong flavor and smell, have yet to taste soemthign with more flovor that lasts longer on the pallet

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

well my plan is to release some, i want them given out for free so ppl can try without forking over $...then after round of freebies is out, then i would plan to charge, cheap though, like 125$ for 22 reg beans or 12 fem beans...i hate paying the prices for beans i do now when i want new stuff, so i would like to market my stuff cheaper, but only when the time comes, first i want to be giving away beans so ppl can try, when you gotta pay for beans your not always willing to try something new, you rather go with something tried and true, but when its free, its free lol....anyways main reason i have not released any is the basic mechanics of sending them in...im from canada and it always stresses me with border stuff, and also how to go about sending them in, the whole process, i hate fucking shit up, and when it comes to my freedom it stresses me even more...i guess if i package up a hundred packs or so i could send those in as freebies if someone can help me point in the right direction to do so
Ur a good man joe! Even ur future beans for sale crush what's available now in sheer numbers. Looking at sales like a grower not a breeder. Much respect bro! Ur lines will be fire to I have no doubt.

Top Bottom