Fresh Start

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Deezy D 15 seeds per pack on the bay now from fresh farms . $50 .00 lol joke all . but id definitely like some even if i had to pay a bit more :)

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

That mom pick is sick. Would love to have 24 of those going!
ha i wish as well, though after lillipop like that i wish i could have grew her out a bit more but space didnt allow

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Ur a good man joe! Even ur future beans for sale crush what's available now in sheer numbers. Looking at sales like a grower not a breeder. Much respect bro! Ur lines will be fire to I have no doubt.
actually i like to think that i look at it more from a grower/breeder perspective rather than a businessman ....i love the plant, and i love to share with other ppl what i find special...kind of like soma, except soma charges my left nut for a pack of beans lol...im not looking to make a ton of $ with beans, i just want to spread the special strains i find really exceptional, the rest of my crosses will be chucked in feilds..hehe lol...but basically my goal is to provide my genetics that i find special i would not give something to someone if i found it shit or average, and im not going to charge something i myself would not be willing to pay or find reasonable...anyways i have already talked to logic about giving away my beans, and im just waiting on my packaging through the mail

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Deezy D 15 seeds per pack on the bay now from fresh farms . $50 .00 lol joke all . but id definitely like some even if i had to pay a bit more :)
dont worry about paying more, i dont plan to charge more than what i think is fair, even if someone is willing to pay more, that would be up to logic if he wanted more money, i dont want more than what im originally charging...

its like when i sell my herbs...if im selling a lb at 2k, and someone wants a qp, i run it 500, i dont mark up for the fact they are buying less, they will just be bakc sooner to pick the rest up, lol

north knect

north knect

Good stuff man..glad your goin to share your genetics :D il be keeping an eye out for these..happy farming man

Renseller

Renseller

Ooh those sure look like some happy ladies! Sorry I'm late, I'm in for the ride now. :)
Much respect

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

ok just another couple of updates...
DSC00126

and here is that blue OG that has a really nice smell already, a nice tight structure too

DSC00127

here is something special i was not ecpecting...it was a freebie, called andromina, smells of strong spicy blackberry, and look at that structure...so very weird how the branches grow completely latteral sidewayes, no vertical growth in them, lol...
DSC00128
DSC00129

next up is my momma jean guy....3 weeks left about
DSC00131
DSC00132

and here is a few shots of a DD xhashberry

DSC00136

DSC00139

and last just a few shots of the 2nd room

DSC00133
DSC00134
DSC00138

that last one was just me testing out the camera settings lol

Tnelz

Tnelz

ok just another couple of updates...View attachment 499024

and here is that blue OG that has a really nice smell already, a nice tight structure too

View attachment 499025

here is something special i was not ecpecting...it was a freebie, called andromina, smells of strong spicy blackberry, and look at that structure...so very weird how the branches grow completely latteral sidewayes, no vertical growth in them, lol...View attachment 499026 View attachment 499027

next up is my momma jean guy....3 weeks left aboutView attachment 499028 View attachment 499029

and here is a few shots of a DD xhashberry

View attachment 499030

View attachment 499031

and last just a few shots of the 2nd room

View attachment 499032 View attachment 499033 View attachment 499034

that last one was just me testing out the camera settings lol
Much respect on those rooms man. Amazing is an understatement. Amazing canopy management and the amount of Colas off that 2 plant is so sick. Awesome job.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Much respect on those rooms man. Amazing is an understatement. Amazing canopy management and the amount of Colas off that 2 plant is so sick. Awesome job.

yeah that big plant is my momma jean guy, i grew her super big because i had a guy who made an order for 300 clones...and he wanted specificlly that strain...so i made 450 clones off her right before i flipped her...the guy comes to get the clones and because last time i gave him half my DeezyD and half jean guy...now he says he only wants my DeezyD, lol..well too late you already placed the order lol...this is all i got take it or leave it....so he only took 200 clones...leaving me with 250 too many, so i sold a few here and there, and gave a bunch away, and usually i run 16-40 plants per room max...but because i had so many i stuffed what i could where i could lol....

so long story short, when you make 450 clones form 1 plant then flip her, that is what you get...lol...she was flipped a week or 2 after i took the clones

the last mother i flowered was a DeezyD, and she was in a 7 gal pot and gave me a 1/2 lb, but at the time she had the room to herself lol...i was vegging the rest so she had a lot of light, like 3 kw to herself lol....this mother is in a 15 gal smart pot, and is much bigger, hope to pull 1lb from her, even though she is only partially under a single 1kw and sharing it with a few others

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

How do u get in to water
that was an old room from an old house....but to water i would remove about 10 plants from the room to give me an isle down the middle...then i would get on my hands and knees and reach with my watering wand and water them from under the canopy, when done i would put the plants back in the room

G gnome

G gnome

that was an old room from an old house....but to water i would remove about 10 plants from the room to give me an isle down the middle...then i would get on my hands and knees and reach with my watering wand and water them from under the canopy, when done i would put the plants back in the room
I use a shop stool to cruise around the garden.

Top Bottom