Frosty's Grow Log

• Thread starter Frostynugman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Well hello everyone This is where I will begin to commence My new experiments Including Seeds, New clones and new methods that I find along the way.

Hope you guys enjoy!

My current project:

Grand Doggy Purps (Clone)
Shelf: O.G. Kush Colorado Cut.

3 Gal Smart Pots. Big City CoCo

Baket drippers. H&G modified schedule.

I have 2k in this room and a 14k btu A/C unit as well as a C02 reg.
Pond liner is the floor and the room I'm working with is 8X8

Hope to dial in we are at about day 14 tonight and were looking like some buds are coming in nice!
Went through and took alot off the bottom that was larf or small nuggets last time.
Tomorrow morning going to water in some Ogbiowar tea and watch these things love their life.

GDP:
Image4 Image3 Image6 Image6 Image13 Image16

OG and Headband on shelf in 1 gals:

Image17 Image15

New seeds Just popped:
Og Raskal Fire alien strawberry #1
Image8

Og Raskal Fire Alien Strawberry #2
Image7

Sin City Whitenightmare:
Image9

I will stop by and give an update soon!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

The Grand Doggy Purp: was about six weeks into veg

The OG and Headband on the shelf
: About one week in starter pots an then three days in 1 gals once the taproot reached the bottom I decided to do it because I had the space

Fire alien strawberry #1: 1/7/14 This was my first ever seed germinated it took 36 hours for a full taproot and cilia off the root..(Photos soon)
This little baby was planted and popped above soil in 4 hours I was amazed. Then it started growing all these weird fucked up leaves. I left it alone until 2/4/14 and then it fixed itself and started growing HUGE top growth still not strong roots

Fire alien strawberry #2: 2/1/14 I was getting weary of #1's pull through and since it was my first seed experiment ever I really didnt know what to expect. This sucker took about 48+ hours to germinate but once it was planted in coco on 2/4/14 and took off and has massive root growth and nice fat top foliar growth.

Both #1 and #2 have very similar grow structures short and fat.

WhiteNightmare: Popped 1/18/14 also took about 36 hours to germ. This one from day one has loved its life. its very large now standing at about 8 inches Definitely looks like a sativa plant for sure.

My germination method was in paper towel and a tuperware.

Please feel free to ask more questions

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Cool setup, Tuned in for the show.
The big city mix is a nice medium. First time using it?

Thanks Lead Glad to see you!
This is NOT my first time using it. My mentors started me on it originally, so I have been using it for I cannot remember how long.
I also use buckaroo earth worm castings by them I think that their stuff is great! and I know a few of people that love the stuff, I have also switched one of my friends to them. Alot of people that use larger pots do not have to with this and its pre-mixed so if you need to be clean (like me in this place) then its prime. I also add some Hydro rocks at the bottom so the roots go nuts (they are already)

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

nice one with the cage around the light's man, very clever, i do a wall of weed setup so i don't use a cage around my bulb but my grobro does so i'ma gonna hafta show him yours, lol.

...and would you like me to post up the rest of the pics for that isolation chamber and save you the trouble of going to the rag?

peace, bozo

btw, do you veg under MH? ...i love those tight internodes.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

nice one with the cage around the light's man, very clever, i do a wall of weed setup so i don't use a cage around my bulb but my grobro does so i'ma gonna hafta show him yours, lol.

...and would you like me to post up the rest of the pics for that isolation chamber and save you the trouble of going to the rag?

peace, bozo

BOZO,
Thanks alot =) I do NOT veg under a MH, although I do utilize the blue spectrum. I also use a 18/6 veg schedule to save power, I think that may have something to do with it, but i maybe wrong. Everything I veg is under t5's and all of the strains have nice internodal stretch like that.(you should see the CaliOG and the headband pics of clones coming soon)

I read the posting on the rag (lol) im pretty sure I have a handle on it seems pretty easy and legit, however to be ultra safe Im letting my lil bro do it at his house in the tuperware.Thanks for the offer. I hope to see you in here in the future thanks for stopping by!
Frosty

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Side note. the internodal stretch is most determined the first three weeks of flower if your temp diff is a negative temp diff by 1 degree (meaning its hotter at night) your supposed to minimize the stretch on it, increase node development, and tighten em up. Alot of people go with a temp diff that is hotter during the day and colder at night more diff determines longer spacing. I am lucky because it is a small room I can have the temps dialed in now that I know how the a/c works. I know youve probably seen the article somewhere on here about diff and what plants like what diff and such.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Hello Everyone!

Here are the GDP @ Day 20! looking good starting boosters and things. Fed in the Compost tea and they took off!

Image21 Image22 Image23 Image25 Image26

OGbiowar brewed up: C-C-C-C-Compost tea!!
Image27

Fire Alien Strawberry #1 : This lil raskal is a male it looks like. Going to get rid of it soon. Sad day. it was a strong one and stinks alot.
Image30 Image33 Image34 Image37

Fire Alien Strawberry #2:
This One maybe a male too. To soon to tell, hope not this is a strong plant and is almost the same size as #1. Hopefully I don't see what I think I see.
Image32 Image31

Whitenightmare: Okay this one looks like a female. has very strong roots, and is eating food like a beast. Looking good.
Image29 Image40 Image39

Progress so far is good, always looking for those new strains. You win some and you loose some but at least we have fun.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Weekly Update!

Day 28
Defoliated today Everything looks like its getting proper light and developing nicely. Also I bought a little cannon camera to take better pictures with. Really excited this is my first time using smart pots and the plants look like they are killing it by the air pruning. I also hit em' with they're weekly Foliar and Root pack. ;)

GDP: The smell starting to come from these babies are ridiculous. Super Chemmy and Floraly kind of like a Piney juniper smelling deal,hit with that diesely chemmy smell, so beautiful. Nugs are stating to get rock hard as well, my yeild is going to be increased due to smart pots, and facillitor I think. Starting the top booster for 1 week and then moving to shooting powder and another special ingredient. (Next Post)

IMG 0005 IMG 0009 IMG 0011 IMG 0021 IMG 0023 IMG 0035 IMG 0090 IMG 0083 IMG 0025 IMG 0099 IMG 0111 IMG 0119

Some Shaved leg/Smart Pot Shot:

IMG 0104

And The O.G. and Headband on the shelf: The shelf thing was an experiment with the vertical lights. Im thinking about moving it and going to a double scrog AC hoods for the stinky pinky OG next round.

IMG 0107

I TOOK CLONES! The Stinky Pinky O.G. Clone only from Cali! Super stoked on this baby. They came in a Ham Sandwich in a plane. Six Cuttings out of the six, three made it, one was gifted to my mentor, the other is awaiting its new master. The people who gave this to me have been in the game for a long time and cleared their stable out for this and their master and bubba, and one other OG called perris hardcore. This is my first time growing it and I'm pretty sure I am the only one in Colorado who has it.

IMG 0001 IMG 0002

See you guys in a week!!!!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Weekly Update!

Day 28
Defoliated today Everything looks like its getting proper light and developing nicely. Also I bought a little cannon camera to take better pictures with. Really excited this is my first time using smart pots and the plants look like they are killing it by the air pruning. I also hit em' with they're weekly Foliar and Root pack. ;)

GDP: The smell starting to come from these babies are ridiculous. Super Chemmy and Floraly kind of like a Piney juniper smelling deal,hit with that diesely chemmy smell, so beautiful. Nugs are stating to get rock hard as well, my yeild is going to be increased due to smart pots, and facillitor I think. Starting the top booster for 1 week and then moving to shooting powder and another special ingredient. (Next Post)

View attachment 386004 View attachment 386005 View attachment 386006 View attachment 386008 View attachment 386009 View attachment 386010 View attachment 386013 View attachment 386014 View attachment 386016 View attachment 386017 View attachment 386018 View attachment 386019

Some Shaved leg/Smart Pot Shot:

View attachment 386022

And The O.G. and Headband on the shelf: The shelf thing was an experiment with the vertical lights. Im thinking about moving it and going to a double scrog AC hoods for the stinky pinky OG next round.

View attachment 386040

I TOOK CLONES! The Stinky Pinky O.G. Clone only from Cali! Super stoked on this baby. They came in a Ham Sandwich in a plane. Six Cuttings out of the six, three made it, one was gifted to my mentor, the other is awaiting its new master. The people who gave this to me have been in the game for a long time and cleared their stable out for this and their master and bubba, and one other OG called perris hardcore. This is my first time growing it and I'm pretty sure I am the only one in Colorado who has it.

View attachment 386046 View attachment 386047

See you guys in a week!!!!

STINKY Pinky og? Sounds classic . Can't wait to see her .
Respect

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Day 35:

GDP: Things are starting to fatten up really well! also getting frosty although my camera won't do it justice. Started them on shooting powder, and another pk booster called blossom builder. I gradually step these up when I mix up my rez's the BB raises the PH alot, but brings out the oily resin and smell in the bud. The little orange hairs are starting to come in on the nugs, really getting excited for this run. Even more excited to rip it down and start fresh again with horizontal lighting and this O.G. even though they havent rooted yet.

IMG 0190 IMG 0237 IMG 0188 IMG 0214 IMG 0245 IMG 0194 IMG 0198 IMG 0243 IMG 0215 IMG 0218 IMG 0171

Shelf Life:

IMG 0246

If anyone has questions let me know. SEE you next week

IMG 0252
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Hello Again. I Figured Out how to take a little better pictures. I still am trying to nail it though. I think I need a Better camera.

Day 43: Starting the second week of my PK boosters. Skipped a feeding last night and watered with Bennies instead. Everything is looking really orange. Nugs Are getting even more rock hard and Frost Factor is settling in nicely.

GDP: The Chemdog D is really coming through in these. Its like smelling fresh puppy breath, and flowers.(weird I Know) I'm pretty sure at the end of this week I'm going to start kicking down the temps to try and turn them purple. The last time I grew this out it all turned a nice purple color, and smelled amazing.

IMG 0346 IMG 0353 IMG 0299 IMG 0350 IMG 0310 IMG 0340 IMG 0366 IMG 0361 IMG 0321 IMG 0328 IMG 0295 IMG 0301 IMG 0355 IMG 0353

The Shelf O.G and Headband: Did not think these would get as big and frosty as they were. Mind you they are not that Frosty, however are surprising me none the least. This O.G I have gets the trichs out there, but the smell and yield is not so amazing.

IMG 0330 IMG 0336 IMG 0337

The Stinky Pinky O.G has not rooted yet (15 days later) But i do see little tappers starting to try and push out the bottom! I may need to Veg for a week under the big lights if I cannot plant them soon

Talk to you farmers soon!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

We Keep On going.

Day 53: Decided to Hit these Ladies with one more Compost tea regiment and then start to flush tomorrow! Going to knock down the temps so I can try and get them a Little purple.(Who Doesnt Love Purple?) The O.G on the shelf are coming out nicely, smelling really earthy, and developing really nice trichs.

Are there any other ways to get out purple than knocking down the temps?

GDP: Overall this round I think this strain is finished early week 9. I really got the orange hairs to come out real nice this time, and the smell is very Chemdog D. Very sticky and the room smells down the street (my Little Brother says). I have noticed that when you top this plant like 3-4 times it does alot better and produces nice Golf ball like nuggets. When you Multi-top it like some of the OG I have, it hates its life and barely produces. Untopped Bush for future grows for sure. (pic COmparison @ harvest)

IMG 0390 IMG 0388 IMG 0398 IMG 0441 IMG 0411 IMG 0393 IMG 0422 IMG 0427

O.G. And Headband On Shelf: I really forgot how much trichs this OG puts out. Looking really nice. Smelling good. this surprised me quite a bit.

IMG 0420 IMG 0418 IMG 0417

The Stinky Pinky O.G. I failed at rooting 15 of these. My first time actually having trouble with cloning. Retook another 3 on 3/23 and another 15 on 3/25 after getting new rokwool.

So for my next round So far there are: 1 Headband, 4 GDP, and 7 Stinky Pinky O.G so far. Hopefully I can get some new ones going in time to flower. The more the better!

Stay tuned for Nicer harvest pics, when my friend comes by.

Thanks for your support.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Harvest day 69 All the pics taken by ME!
Had to take them today was ready to me and looked like I wanted it to. The Smell for the GDP is pure Chemdog D mixed with fresh purple flowers. Looks really Frosty. The OG on the shelf were pretty much rooted clones that were thrown on the shelf.(which is coming down) didnt do what I expected it to. The smell is Very diesely and the funny thing is we were never able to get a smell of of this, but now I backed off a few things, and vua-la bam shit came out. going to run her again this run and see what we can really do.

GDP:
IMG 0481

IMG 0490

IMG 0493
IMG 0469

IMG 0471
IMG 0474

OG:
IMG 0468
IMG 0499

I got the plant count raise because girlfriend got her card re-newed for more!. Also adding another 1k and going to Horizontal and double scrogging these things.
Up Next Round:
1 Headband (unknown)
1 Whitenightmare
4 Colorado OG
4 Grand Doggy Purps
27 Stinky Pinky OG

Hope everything goes well with everyone have a happy 4/20

Top Bottom