Frosty's Grow Log

• Thread starter Frostynugman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

So I started flush and will have some finished pics up soon of the GDP, O.G., Whitenightmare and Headband

Seedling Update:
White Walker #1- Tight internodal spacing already tightest of 1-3 pretty large got her first full feed today. Looks the biggest.
IMG 1103
IMG 1105

White Walker #2- Got her second full feed today, she has the fastest veg time was the smallest to start and now is the biggest. Node spacing is a little bit more than the ww#1, she looks like she eats a lil heavier too.
IMG 1095
IMG 1092

White Walker #3- I pulled this one out of the dome first, she hated it. She was the strongest. I put her back in the dome for a few days, but I pissed her off initially so her veg time has been slowed a little bit. Shes a lil further away from the light and is coming around nicely.
IMG 1106
IMG 1107
IMG 1108

The White #1- Very slow veg time fastest of the two. Gave her the first half strength feeding today.
IMG 1113
IMG 1114

The White #2- She got her first half feed today as well. smaller than #1 super short squat style so far.
IMG 1100
IMG 1118
IMG 1117

Some more Finished Pics up here soon. Thanks!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

So Here Are the Pictures From Harvest.

I nailed the Headband this time..... too bad shes dead now, because she was a picky bitch.

More dry pics of the Headband and GDP to come

Taken @ 70 days
O.G.- Smells like straight fuel, kush and new sneakers, the expensive kind :headphone:
"Stinky Pinky"
Zstinkypinky
Zog
Zlight
Zhow
Zblau
Zbig
IMG 1142

This Is what a Rooted clone 10 days old in a 1 gal pot does. kept her together to see how much she pushed dry.
IMG 1172

The WhiteNightmare. Reminds me of green crack but more rotten mango peel.
IMG 1149
IMG 1148

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

WHEEEEEW Just got dont trimming!

Sorry I have been slacking on the updates for about a week.

Going to get these ladies in 1 gals pronto.

Seedlings Update:
We will start with the White Walkers.
#1 and #2 are growing similarly, have same leaf structure and some of them are as big as my hand already.
#3 Looks Like more of the thin leaf, three to five finger trait, More like The White.

WW#1: Smells somewhat like subtle garlic/green onion when you rub the stem. Nice Internode spacing. Huge Leaves. The Top Of the stem Is HUGE looks like it will have nice support. Fat leaves might need defoliating later on. Fastest grow time so far
IMG 1209
IMG 1211

WW#2. Very Very similar growth pattern as #1, same smell, just a little less vigorous Has the Biggest leaves so far. Internode spacing developing a little slower, but still looks good. Bottom leaves express three finger trait, as the same with #1 & #3
IMG 1212
IMG 1213
IMG 1214

And Now On to my Favorite one so far.

WW#3:
Looks Like a 50/50 mixture of The White and The White Walkers #1 and #2. Smells like The White In veg, slower veg time but not slower than the white fem. Stinky woody scent coming off it, kind of berry on the back end. Leaf structure is like The White and its growing shorter than #1 & #2. Has a Little Purpling of the stem in the veins not because of lack of nitrogen. Keeping an extra good Eye On this One
IMG 1215
IMG 1216
IMG 1217

Now here Is All 3 White Walker. You Can See that #3 is about 1 inch shorter than #1 and #2 (The White in background)
IMG 1219

The White:
I have always loved the smoke from this strain from the day that I tried it. These seedlings kind of look similarly to an O.G. Has nice thin leaves, Stems Look thin and like they will stretch/ branch very well. Smells like The White Nugs plus fresh cut grass kind of.

White #1:
I thought that this one would be the strongest. It has the most fingery long looking leaves. It is about a 1/2 inch shorter than #2. Lots of three finger leaves just shot out some 5'ers couple days ago. Smells Like the white should. Super short.
IMG 1221
IMG 1222
IMG 1223

The White #2:
Very Similar to #1 just looks like she loves her life more. Has a little fatter looking leaves and longer node spacing. Has the thin three finger leaves. I saw a little purpling of the stems too!
(^^ I hear those traits are bueno^^)
IMG 1224
IMG 1225
IMG 1226

^ The White #1 On left ^ ^^ White Walker #3 on right^^

Sorry @leadsled For slacking on the updates, I was swamped. How's your garden growing?

Hope everyone likes the progress!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Also A few Dry Shots From The Nugs.

O.G.
Smells Kind Of like wood and incense and burning rubber. also diesley and Kushy. maybe a lil chemmy.
IMG 1187
IMG 1185
IMG 1192

WhiteNightmare:
Even though this is hairy and larfy I thought the pic was cool. EXACTLY LIKE PINK GRAPEFRUIT SMELL AND TASTE! sour AF
IMG 1184
IMG 1233
IMG 1235

Grand Dawgy Purple
IMG 1236
IMG 1238

Headband (unknown kind)
Smells Like Berry Cream cheese with added to rot in a cedar cigar box rolled with nice old pipe tobacco. Actually smells similar to Really Nice pipe tobacco. Pink/red hairs everywhere!
IMG 1241
IMG 1242

The sugar cookies were a disappointment. Better luck next time.

Heres another pretty pic of my Blue dream x maui wowie cut. thought the picture was dope. (photo cred my GF)
IMG 1207

See you later.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Also A few Dry Shots From The Nugs.

O.G.
Smells Kind Of like wood and incense and burning rubber. also diesley and Kushy. maybe a lil chemmy.
View attachment 424368 View attachment 424369 View attachment 424370

WhiteNightmare:
Even though this is hairy and larfy I thought the pic was cool. EXACTLY LIKE PINK GRAPEFRUIT SMELL AND TASTE! sour AF
View attachment 424371 View attachment 424372 View attachment 424373

Grand Dawgy Purple
View attachment 424374 View attachment 424375

Headband (unknown kind)
Smells Like Berry Cream cheese with added to rot in a cedar cigar box rolled with nice old pipe tobacco. Actually smells similar to Really Nice pipe tobacco. Pink/red hairs everywhere!
View attachment 424376 View attachment 424377

The sugar cookies were a disappointment. Better luck next time.

Heres another pretty pic of my Blue dream x maui wowie cut. thought the picture was dope. (photo cred my GF)
View attachment 424378

See you later.
That blue dream x maui wowie is a contender for POTM.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

That blue dream x maui wowie is a contender for POTM.
Damn really? that nugget weighed 11.97 grams
Thank you so much, Ill make sure to post it up next month as I already entered this month and got yelled at by Cap lol :hungover:

That was my first run with that maui cut and the OG and the whitenightmare. They liked me from the start. Except the whitenightmare she didnt like to be close to the light too much her fan leaves would yellow up and be all weird and nute burned.

No problem my man, I love helping! I'm just going off the little I do know and if you start to get weird colors or tip burn. Let me know and I can try and help.

Last edited:
DismalDude

DismalDude

Damn really?
Thank you so much, Ill make sure to post it up next month as I already entered this month and got yelled at by Cap lol :hungover:

That was my first run with that maui cut and the OG and the whitenightmare. They liked me from the start. Except the whitenightmare she didnt like to be close to the light too much her fan leaves would yellow up and be all weird and nute burned.

No problem my man, I love helping! I'm just going off the little I do know and if you start to get weird colors or tip burn. Let me know and I can try and help.
I love getting input man,I need it and appreciate it.It can only make my grows better. ;) Lol @ getting yelled at.The only reason I haven't got the,"Please unlike",in POTM is because I read the rules like 4-5 times before I ever posted.I always want to like them all! Maui wowie brings back sweet,sweet memories from the 70's for me and yes,"It's a sweet pic!"

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I love getting input man,I need it and appreciate it.It can only make my grows better. ;) Lol @ getting yelled at.The only reason I haven't got the,"Please unlike",in POTM is because I read the rules like 4-5 times before I ever posted.I always want to like them all! Maui wowie brings back sweet,sweet memories from the 70's for me and yes,"It's a sweet pic!"
Yeah I was stoned and was like where am I? Just kidding.

Yeah this maui cut is from a really old guy he said its the closest to actual maui wowie hes had since late 70's. I am too young to know what real maui tastes like, sadly.

thanks again.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I don't remember the taste but I do remember the high.It was fantastic.Wish I could get my hands on old strains like that especially redbud for that hashish taste.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Looking good in there @Frostynugman Nice work on the buds. The seedlings are kicking ass.
Thanks for sharing the updates.
Seedlings are ripping it up!

Planted them into 1 gals and going to update soon.

Thanks Again man.

Top Bottom