Frostynugman

Some dry shots:

IMG 0521
IMG 0523
IMG 0519
IMG 0520

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

So Hello I' am back. Skipped all the boring weeks. ;)
Starting to get some frost in here around day 30. Fuel Stink coming off the "Stinky Pinky" O.G. Headband is large and in charge. The WhiteNightmare Im Phenoing looks stellar. Got a good seed there.GDP coming in normal and good. Really a short stout plant. It needs some stretch. Killed out 4 of the seedlings I ran looked like hermies. Free pack of seeds though, from a rep for a large company. Was not worth the month of time it took to realize some nanners. Looks like I killed them and got them out in time. Fingers crossed hoping that is the case. Also the frost that I am accustomed to was NOT coming in and my other strains were putting it to shame. Gave cuts to a friend, they feel the same way.

Also I changed the strategy a little bit. Double S.C.R.O.G. A/C hoods and the temps are running sweet 77.7.
Also this is my first APTUS show and I've been using one bottle(facillitor) and then I've switched to the whole line. Love it
OG
OG2

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

So Getting on NEW NEW NEW level. Super honored to have received some beans that were made by @leadsled. Some real fire coming up here.
First is First.These seeds are being germinated through paper towel, then placed in a tuperware to seal in moisture. The water on the paper towel is R/O and ph'ed to 5.8.

The White. 2 seeds. Quality seed, made by a quality person. 100% germ rate, in about 30 hours.
IMG 0936

Next Up:
White Walker. (Dago Walker x The White.) 3 Seeds popped. Made again by the one and only leadsled. 100% germ rate. about 30 hours. Extremely Stoked.
IMG 0876
IMG 0928

After They were planted I watered in again with regular water ph'ed to 5.8. Then placed them under a cloning dome to retain moisture and they will be in there until they are about an inch.
IMG 0935
IMG 0939

Hope to see people stayed tune for the ride. Very excited for whats to come.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Just a little progress report on the little babies.

We will go from strongest to weakest.

White Walker #3 took about 20 hours to co me through.
IMG 0947

White Walker #1 took about 20 hours to come through.
IMG 0946

White Walker #2 took about 30 hours to come through.
IMG 0942

The White #1 36+ hours to come through
IMG 0948

The White #2 Has Not come through yet but she will. she is at 48 hours.
IMG 0949

Be Back when they are a little bit bigger and the other room looks cool!
Thanks for stopping by!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hi Frostynugman,great looking grow!I have a question for you.It seems to me that all the dankest bud I see on this site have a similar thing in common.That being the upcurl on the leaves around the bud.How does one go about making this happen?I see so many seriously frosted buds with that same trait in common and am wondering is it natural,nutrient caused,genetics or what?Thanks!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Hi Frostynugman,great looking grow!I have a question for you.It seems to me that all the dankest bud I see on this site have a similar thing in common.That being the upcurl on the leaves around the bud.How does one go about making this happen?I see so many seriously frosted buds with that same trait in common and am wondering is it natural,nutrient caused,genetics or what?Thanks!
Thanks Man! I use very nice nutes, half salt, half organic AND @Capulator 's BENNIES. O.G. Biowar is the bees knees, and stepped up my frost game alot. You should DEFINITELY BUY SOME. I also think NON- Chlorinated water has a lot to do with it since chlorine kills a lot of beneficial plant bacteria.

I really LOVE my plants, and what I do. I never think of gardening as work and more as a time to connect with my plants and talk to them, see how they are doing and touch them where they like it.
(figuratively speaking)

The main reason I think that they curl like that is because its an OG, and a very old one. This is one of my only plants that does it. The other ones will start to at the end of week 9, but not by week 3.5 like these. I see really good genetics and try and keep the ones that have the frost factor like this O.G. Sometimes you get lucky and the guy who you thought hated your guts comes through with an epic cut.

It could also be how the leaves are built. The fingery long leaves I think attract the opportunity of getting more crystals on them, after the crystals go on the leaf, they dry out and taco up like that.

It could be a heat issue, although the highest temp in my room is 79.8

It could be that after doing everything I spend at least an hour in my room giving my plants loving hippy vibes.

But mostly I would say they are in the perfect environment. Temp is perfect. C02 is dialed. My temp swing is only 5 degrees between night and day. I mix fresh rez's every other day. They all get evenly watered by drippers at the same time every night, nice and even. and the water in CO is amazing.

I really just got this room like this and dialed this time out, can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks again for your kind words I havent been doing this very long, but I was raised by farm people so it runs in my blood.

Just go through these forums and READ. @JACKMAYOFFER doesnt come on here anymore but he is doing it right. I read all of his threads from start to finish and learned and applied what I do know and added stuff along the way. Guy fucking slays it.

See yah!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Nice, Those white walker seedlings look super frosty.
Thanks!

The #2 has been pulling up a lot faster now and catching up with #3. The White seedlings are both about the same speed but definitely super slow compared to the walker crosses. Although, they are super young still we shall see how they do, I assume very well.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Thanks Man! I use very nice nutes, half salt, half organic AND @Capulator 's BENNIES. O.G. Biowar is the bees knees, and stepped up my frost game alot. You should DEFINITELY BUY SOME. I also think NON- Chlorinated water has a lot to do with it since chlorine kills a lot of beneficial plant bacteria.

I really LOVE my plants, and what I do. I never think of gardening as work and more as a time to connect with my plants and talk to them, see how they are doing and touch them where they like it.
(figuratively speaking)

The main reason I think that they curl like that is because its an OG, and a very old one. This is one of my only plants that does it. The other ones will start to at the end of week 9, but not by week 3.5 like these. I see really good genetics and try and keep the ones that have the frost factor like this O.G. Sometimes you get lucky and the guy who you thought hated your guts comes through with an epic cut.

It could also be how the leaves are built. The fingery long leaves I think attract the opportunity of getting more crystals on them, after the crystals go on the leaf, they dry out and taco up like that.

It could be a heat issue, although the highest temp in my room is 79.8

It could be that after doing everything I spend at least an hour in my room giving my plants loving hippy vibes.

But mostly I would say they are in the perfect environment. Temp is perfect. C02 is dialed. My temp swing is only 5 degrees between night and day. I mix fresh rez's every other day. They all get evenly watered by drippers at the same time every night, nice and even. and the water in CO is amazing.

I really just got this room like this and dialed this time out, can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks again for your kind words I havent been doing this very long, but I was raised by farm people so it runs in my blood.

Just go through these forums and READ. @JACKMAYOFFER doesnt come on here anymore but he is doing it right. I read all of his threads from start to finish and learned and applied what I do know and added stuff along the way. Guy fucking slays it.

See yah!
Thanks for the info,much appreciated.:)The good vibes account for a lot I believe.That and good genetics.I do need to get Caps bennies...

Top Bottom