Good Places to get Clones in CO?

• Thread starter Disco Duck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Disco Duck

I am about to start my second grow, well my third really. My first was very successful, getting a little over 1.2 lbs from a 4x4 tent with a 600w HPS light.

My second grow lasted about 2 weeks, until an army of little bugs with wings came crawling out of the pots. I just pulled them all and bleach cleaned everything to start over, I wasn't interested in fighting the war... the plants were so sick looking by then anyway.

Is there anywhere/anyone I can go to other than dispensaries to get clones legally in denver? Or is there a dispensary with a reputation for clones?

The best looking source I have found so far is www.thchealth.com. This place has a huge selection compared to most dispensaries, and what look like several really top notch strains. Their P-Phunk and Prophet are particularly interesting too me. They also have lab test results posted for a few of their strains, which also seems like a reputable thing to be doing.

The only problem with them is they are charging like 3 times more for clones than most other sources. So although they look pretty good, they charge a LOT. So I am wondering if there are any places in Denver that have a reputation for being a good source for truly good genetics that I, as a patient, can buy clones from.

D

Disco Duck

I would go with seeds. Most dispensary clones require a few extra things.
Magic 8 Ball, Eagle20, Avid, Flormite, and forbid more than likely.

I need clones, I just have a 4x4 tent in an apartment. It barely fits, there is literally no room left in here for anything else. Literally.

I think dispensary plants have a reputation for bugs because they get the bugs at the dispensary, sitting in the retail store. That's my theory.

So that's really the question I am asking. Does anyone know any good sources of clones in Denver? That would be actual good genetics and not likely to be infested? The place I've found (listed in original post) looks like it's everything I am looking for except they are very expensive. I guess I am asking... is there a place like thchealth that charges less?

C

COb

I think dispensary plants have a reputation for bugs because they get the bugs at the dispensary, sitting in the retail store. That's my theory.
The warehouses that the cuts come from are infested... but does it really matter, cause once you get em home you're fucked either way... Trip nailed it, pop some seeds, a 4x4 is plenty of room.

D

DoobyScoo

Well you wouldn't be able to buy a clone from a Farmer.
AM20 doesn't allow for the sale of anything. But nothing prevents caregivers from exchanging clones (correct me if I am wrong, guys).
Most dispensary clones aren't any good anywho (really think they would sell you their baby?). And I doubt they are going to get any better, because they have a REAL INCENTIVE now with HB-1284 and HB-1043 to have their patient base NOT GROW (cannabis that is).

How did you get the RA. From clones or did you pick up a bag of Roots Organic/Aurora Innovations Coco?
:harvest:

P

pikes peak 69

Amendment does allow for sales. Hell the word sales is in the amendment.

That being said, I've gotten some from this guy and they were very good. Has a site up. Scary part of town but been there twice with no problems.

www.colortadosuperclones.com

HTH
pp69

D

Disco Duck

PikesPeak, thanks that was exactly what I was looking for. That seems like a place I can get the same quality thchealth appears too be at a much lower price.

I've looked a lot with dispensaries being the only place I know to look. If anyone else is interested, the only 2 dispensaries that I've been able to find that look like they would be a good source for clones are www.thchealth.com and www.rmoclones.com. Both of these dispensaries appear make clones a focus of their business. They have a much wider selection than other dispensaries. The comments in earlier posts about dispensaries not selling the good strains and other comments I have found to be true, but www.thchealth.com and www.rmoclones.com really do appear to be different.

I've been to rmoclones, it's where I got my first plants that came out so well and I may just go back to them. www.thchealth.com really does seem to be offering some truly elite strains though, and seems reputable posting indpendent analasys of some of their more unique strains... but they are very expensive. PikesPeak give me a third place to look into, can't tell much from their web page other than that they have a huge selection of strains to choose from.

I am not affiliated with any of these places, I have just been looking into all this for a couple weeks now trying to find where to buy some clones to start another grow yet. If anyone knows of any other good sources of clones in denver please post them here, I am still looking to find more places that appear to focus on clones.

D

DoobyScoo

We jus seyen.
Pop a bag O' beans and you may find a great PHENOTYPE.
Streinz is one thang, great PHENOs are another.

And, Sharing is Caring.

C

COb

shop cuts = bugs... you'll just be wasting your time and effort, but if you don't want to listen to the advice that's up to you.

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Best MMC in CO to get clones from - Karmacueticals 4 S Sante Fe

160 different strains.

S

Stacy Byers

I don't know if you're in the area still, but discount clone club is great

K

kolah

Why even take the risk of infesting your grow site? Bugs and other shit...easy to get..hard to get rid of.

Seeds for the win. To answer your question...IMO there are no potshops that I know of to get good clean clones.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Fem seed is a great way for limited space growers to get decent genetics without wasting time on clone chasing.
I would recommend CSI:HUMBOLDT for you. You can't go wrong.

Peace

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Two posts which only shared a link in common, not actual content, such spam, axe to grind or just one of those people?
Repeat posts from an infrequent member or new member that consist of a link and a note are spammy in my book. The fact that you don't appear to have an opinion and just post a website that contains your handle, is spammy.

Why would I have an axe to grind? 'Those people'? I would rather not waste my time reading posts like yours, so if that fits your definition of 'those people', then I guess it is what it is.

"I am endorsed by local growers all over Colorado both for the quality of my genetics as well as my passion for the Cannabis species. Local references are available upon request for any of my services, and grow stores across Denver trust me as well."

Okay, I'll bite. I would like to see your references and who else has these amazing non-spam clones.

Thanks.

Edit: If I am going to waste my time, I'd rather waste it reading about a girl blowing dogs, not your website.

Relevant:
NAPLES, Fla. -- A Florida woman was arrested Monday for having sex with two pet dogs, according to Collier County deputies.

Miranda Johns, 21, was arrested Monday and charged with three counts of engaging in sexual conduct with an animal.

According to an arrest report, deputies were interviewing a man about a sexual battery case involving Johns. The individual denied battering Johns and instead showed deputies videos Johns sent him of herself engaging in oral sex with two pet dogs.

Johns also sexted images of the encounter to the man.

Johns is out on a $6,000 bond from the Collier County Jail.

Daniel Christenbury, spokesman for the Collier County Domestic Animal Services, said Johns does not have a record with the agency.

Top Bottom