Good Places to get Clones in CO?

• Thread starter Disco Duck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boston

Edit: If I am going to waste my time, I'd rather waste it reading about a girl blowing dogs, not your website.

Relevant:
NAPLES, Fla. -- A Florida woman was arrested Monday for having sex with two pet dogs, according to Collier County deputies.

Miranda Johns, 21, was arrested Monday and charged with three counts of engaging in sexual conduct with an animal.

According to an arrest report, deputies were interviewing a man about a sexual battery case involving Johns. The individual denied battering Johns and instead showed deputies videos Johns sent him of herself engaging in oral sex with two pet dogs.

Johns also sexted images of the encounter to the man.

Johns is out on a $6,000 bond from the Collier County Jail.

Daniel Christenbury, spokesman for the Collier County Domestic Animal Services, said Johns does not have a record with the agency.

I heard she was smoking marijuana cigarettes

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Awwww so not ordering 1000 clones? Too bad, i'm heartbroken that someone whose opinion doesn't matter to me is trying to troll.
Interesting attitude for a 'business' owner, but being clueless with sarcastic remarks, insulting the very audience you are advertising to, is bad business. Your attempts to explain away or insult others is transparent, you aren't doing yourself any favors by being dishonest about why you are here. Are you just going to shill your shitty website and insult members?

You are a good example of the epitome of what this place is turning into.

Better get back to your clone business that you aren't here to advertise.

S

SooperSmurph

Interesting attitude for a 'business' owner, but being clueless with sarcastic remarks, insulting the very audience you are advertising to, is bad business. Your attempts to explain away or insult others is transparent, you aren't doing yourself any favors by being dishonest about why you are here. Are you just going to shill your shitty website and insult members?

You are a good example of the epitome of what this place is turning into.

Better get back to your clone business that you aren't here to advertise.
lol he thinks what he thinks matters, probably why you're here instead of icmag. Haven't tried to explain anything, stated a fact, you're expressing a lot of hate for someone you claim not to know.

No questions, just hate. Is that all that's in your heart, hun?

Oh wait, was that tiny snippet before the part about blowing dogs meant to be a question? Seemed like another mindless, sad attempt to troll.

Owner of the Growfax chain of stores, as in the LLC owner, John, endorses my service.

Good enough for you? Probably not, you're just a hater.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Soooo not to be in the wrong forum discussing the wrong topic, back to the topic. But where here in Co would you farmers recommend clones or even buying seeds i guess. I have been to LaContes in N Denver and picked up and pack of chemberry which was amazing and have never seen yhe strain anywhere else(with the same genetic make up), i currently do have a ton of strains and picked up a decent amount from yours truly THCFarmer. Shout out to Logic for the help. But I am in a predicament where I am either searching for elite quality clones, rare genetics, rare crosses, really fruity true to its name strains and some couchlouck sedative strains as I am a Marine Corps vet and need/like certain effects better than others. Currently in flower I have Sleven-two phenos, Lemon Cake 1 pheno, GodAK47, G13xNL#5, Blue G,Chocolate Haze, and NarcoBerry(gifted to me) 2 phenos, in Veg/sexing there is NightTerrorOG,BlackGorilla,PurpleSherbet,PineappleGold,Both Sleven Phenos(Moxie seed genetics really looking for thatutankhamon and Cut I was Gifted/regifted when I lived in Socal,LemonCake,WhiteWidow,Skunk#1,JackHerer,GoldenCobra,StrawberryDoubleDiesel,Locomotion,9lbHammer,AO,MickeyKush,SpaceCandy,rare Cut odd leafed Sour Diesel which resemebles the famous down under Ducksfoot,as well as an odd ass loking Kosher Kush Cut both gifted to me from another marine vet,grapeKush,TangerineTrainwreckHaze,GhostTrainHaze#1,tutankhamon and I th I k thats all for now. But anywho I have been pheno hunting,crossbreeding, yadda yadda yadda but im looking for Sherbet,SunsetSherbet,Gelato,Blockhead IBL's and well like i said before rare strains. Oh by the way I also have around an extra 50 or so different strains, just waiting for their cherry to be poppoed. If anyone can please help id appreciate it.

-OverGrowTheWorld-

xavier7995

xavier7995

Howdy, generally speaking, you will probably not have great luck getting clones from anywhere in town. It is very different than the California market from what I gather. The best case is you just get a regular run of the mill cut of whatever strain. For seeds, I had good results with 14er of boulder and rare dankness; RD is building some massive facility so I would assume they will be offering seeds locally at some point.

That said, the co folks are pretty friendly and have get togethers from time to time. The genetics pool is deep and wide.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

thanks brotha, much appreciated. I Currently have every strain pretty much available by RD. The only thing I am TRULY LOOKING TO FIND FROM THEM THAT I MUST HAVE IS THE GHOSTTRAINHAZE#8 . This is another cut/cross I have been trying to locate since the smoke touched my lungs. I will be checking out 14ER and dropping some cash there and a few other places yourself and others have reccommended in similar threads. I guess what it boils down to is getting to know people and having great connections... When it comes to getting the Elite,rare clones&Cuts. *FML*

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

As well as *AbusiveOG* or *AbusiveKush* another hands down all time favorite, rare and has most the qualities one could desire. I currently do have it in the Sleven Strain by Moxie* as well as id like to say one of the Greenpoint seed packs has it crossed but cant find the Original Abusive anywhere anymore. Not even from old heads i knew out in Cali where i got it from. Now I know this is Co and the games are different here by far but when it comes to sourcing strains breeders etc it seems that many are more stuck up assholes that would rather rip you off, or keep the good info to themselves. Which is just a matter of my irrelevant opinion but what use is knowledge if it isnt spread it then becomes useless. I would love to trade clones seeds etc but i guess since im new to the Co scene i havent earned it lmao..i just need to be pointer in the right places or people.

*Semper Fi*

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

As well as *AbusiveOG* or *AbusiveKush* another hands down all time favorite, rare and has most the qualities one could desire. I currently do have it in the Sleven Strain by Moxie* as well as id like to say one of the Greenpoint seed packs has it crossed but cant find the Original Abusive anywhere anymore. Not even from old heads i knew out in Cali where i got it from. Now I know this is Co and the games are different here by far but when it comes to sourcing strains breeders etc it seems that many are more stuck up assholes that would rather rip you off, or keep the good info to themselves. Which is just a matter of my irrelevant opinion but what use is knowledge if it isnt spread it then becomes useless. I would love to trade clones seeds etc but i guess since im new to the Co scene i havent earned it lmao..i just need to be pointer in the right places or people.

*Semper Fi*
Asking for or trading seeds or clones is a no-no here. Check the terms of service.

As far as finding elite or clone only's, they aren't really exclusive anymore. MMC's and the community in general have introduced some very good genetics. Keep in mind that a MMC will probably NOT sell you their elite genetics in clone form. That would effectively be cutting themselves out of the market. They are more likely to sell you b grade/mids genetics than the good stuff. Growers still hoard cuts but there are far more who share, thankfully the industry and public at large recognize the fact that hoarding cuts isn't good for business. I'm sure some would disagree with that, and I understand their trepidation or distrust of those who rode the coattails of the basement growers who shouldered all that risk for so long. I'd be pissed if I had grown for 20 years and all of a sudden the asshole kids next door have NL#5 or SSH or landrace strains that were easily obtained.

Also, clones are pretty notorious for being mislabeled, diseased or infested with bugs, at least in the pot shops. I hear mixed results on La Conte's, but I would never grow a plant from a dispensary, with the exception of 14er, but those are just seeds.

Grab some beans and go pheno hunting!

Top Bottom