Good Places to get Clones in CO?

• Thread starter Disco Duck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xavier7995

xavier7995

They are just looking to sell milk rather than the cow, it's just business.

Good luck in the search man, just keep an eye out here or in the main general chat forum, it's not terribly hard to meet people, pretty much anyone is welcome and there are a crap load of people from the front range area on here.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Asking for or trading seeds or clones is a no-no here. Check the terms of service.

As far as finding elite or clone only's, they aren't really exclusive anymore. MMC's and the community in general have introduced some very good genetics. Keep in mind that a MMC will probably NOT sell you their elite genetics in clone form. That would effectively be cutting themselves out of the market. They are more likely to sell you b grade/mids genetics than the good stuff. Growers still hoard cuts but there are far more who share, thankfully the industry and public at large recognize the fact that hoarding cuts isn't good for business. I'm sure some would disagree with that, and I understand their trepidation or distrust of those who rode the coattails of the basement growers who shouldered all that risk for so long. I'd be pissed if I had grown for 20 years and all of a sudden the asshole kids next door have NL#5 or SSH or landrace strains that were easily obtained.

Also, clones are pretty notorious for being mislabeled, diseased or infested with bugs, at least in the pot shops. I hear mixed results on La Conte's, but I would never grow a plant from a dispensary, with the exception of 14er, but those are just seeds.

Grab some beans and go pheno hunting!
I have over 110 different strains. Been doing that for time and have some really cool stuff.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

They are just looking to sell milk rather than the cow, it's just business.

Good luck in the search man, just keep an eye out here or in the main general chat forum, it's not terribly hard to meet people, pretty much anyone is welcome and there are a crap load of people from the front range area on here.
Thank you very much once again.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Well well well here is where you chumps have been hiding @xavier7995 and @LocalGrowGuy. When's our next sit down

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Well well well here is where you chumps have been hiding @xavier7995 and @LocalGrowGuy. When's our next sit down
I took a sit down when you weren't looking. First I did an upper decker, and followed that up with the ol' AC Slater shit stance. I blamed X for it though.

Probably about time for a safety meeting. Gifts!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Im free this weekend. Also local the butter that bug made is super stony like opium loll
ROAD TRIP.

X, you can call in sick at your parenting job this weekend, right? Grave I know you're single so your schedule should be open.

PM time.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

CanI join please? JK prolly like who the f is this dude. Stay blessed you guys. I hope to soon be on the scene but not nearly god-like you guys. I am just learning to grow. But a few tips from you pros would help. Lmao wrong forum... First grow NL#5xG13 buds and big pot is LemonCake(Moxie)

20160713 124802
20160713 124745
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

CanI join please? JK prolly like who the f is this dude. Stay blessed you guys. I hope to soon be on the scene but not nearly god-like you guys. I am just learning to grow. But a few tips from you pros would help. Lmao wrong forum... First grow NL#5xG13 buds and big pot is LemonCake(Moxie)
The initiation is pretty intense. You'll be stuck in a room under a 1000 light trimming while chained to the floor. You are constantly assaulted by guard dogs, and there are rogue and feral, dangerous animals walking the property as well. Your food is directly related to your output. The whip smells of ball sweat and swamp ass juice, you'll be forced to smoke the-possibly-legendary-AssTrainHaze, and you will be woken from slumber by hairy howling creatures. There is a ten-joint-per-day minimum requirement for eligibility, and you will have to present yourself to the Council in the tiniest diner imagineable while carrying the stinkiest meds you can find, and you will be force fed meds until you beg for it to stop, but it won't. It's and endless cycle. It will be awkward, and amazing, and awkward. And high. Really, really high.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
The initiation is pretty intense. You'll be stuck in a room under a 1000 light trimming while chained to the floor. You are constantly assaulted by guard dogs, and there are rogue and feral, dangerous animals walking the property as well. Your food is directly related to your output. The whip smells of ball sweat and swamp ass juice, you'll be forced to smoke the-possibly-legendary-AssTrainHaze, and you will be woken from slumber by hairy howling creatures. There is a ten-joint-per-day minimum requirement for eligibility, and you will have to present yourself to the Council in the tiniest diner imagineable while carrying the stinkiest meds you can find, and you will be force fed meds until you beg for it to stop, but it won't. It's and endless cycle. It will be awkward, and amazing, and awkward. And high. Really, really high.
Haha ex has yet to finish his passage then lol. Asstrain haze was fucked up it made my block smell when I cooked it.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I am so proud of my creation. May it live on infamy. I feel like the inventor of whatever bizarre and gross drink fraternities make pledges drink.
It's like emptying the bar mat below the taps. Empty that shit into a glass at last call. Don't forget the trash can.

Back in my drinking while bartending days, there was a IFoundJesus guy, complete with 'straight edge' tattoo's to show off his lack of sin. Or something. He didn't hang much but he joined us on his birthday, and proceeded to use his liquid courage to bow to peer pressure. First was a barmat shot, no vomit. Second was the Jackass Shot. Snort the salt, squeeze the lime into your eye, then take the shot. He snorted tequila out his nose, and started throwing up in the trash can. He picked up the trash can, carried it out the back door while still tossing chunks, and we never saw him again. No call/no showed the next two weeks, he moved the very next day.
/straight edge. So hardcore.

edit-
So a guy named X walks into a bar, and sits down. He starts a conversation with an old guy next to him. The old guy has obviously had a few. He says to the man:

"You see that dock out there? Built it myself, hand crafted each piece, and it's the best dock in town! But do they call me "X the dock builder"? No! And you see that bridge over there? I built that, took me two months, through rain, sleet and scorching weather, but do they call me "X the bridge builder"? No! And you see that pier over there, I built that, best pier in the county! But do they call me "X the pier builder"? No!"

The old guy looks around, and makes sure that nobody is listening, and leans to the man, and he says:

"but you have one sewer backup into your grow tent..."
double edit- ;)

Last edited:
xavier7995

xavier7995

IT DIDN'T GET INSIDE!!!!!!

Edit: rastazombie did mention having the necessary parent plant (gth#1)...we can remake it again. Just not in my basement. Hang some in a chicken coop maybe? Gotta get the funk.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

That was intense. Hmm well if thats the case id have to find some stinky meds. I havent had the honest best of luck with the dispensaries up here. I hear they are way better down in denver and so on... But thats just himpeoples opinions and the fact that there are more of them available=bigger selection. I did pick up some 501st from Elite Org, 29% pretty bomb and i do have em in reglar seeds as wel so i may have to do a bigger RD run soon. As for the haze fest sounds about right i have two guard dogs ma self a presa canario from spain and a half wolfGSD from czech. I am a marine Vet so torture is just another word for fuck fuck games. Which i live for. I did once try a 1000MG cookies and cream bar from "The Laughing Leaf" in Vista Ca, so i was like hmm cookies and cream are my FAVORITE MUST DEVOUR. Eats the whole bar after consuming dabs and a few blunts. Friday afternoon on the mountain in heavens where i lived turned to be a sunday morning waking up talking to my homie like dude its sat we can prolly trim today. Little did my sleeping beauty self realize that life had continued without me awake or not. Oddly enough i did not have a hangover effect feeling or anything like that. I felt ready to take on king kong, just very confused on how i slept so long and wasnt even hungry. One day id like to step it up too 2000MG on an fri as well.

Hol on a minute now gentz. Did everybody have to do this lmao or you guys add an event per member

Stay blessed you guys
Semper fi

20160714 121919
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
That was intense. Hmm well if thats the case id have to find some stinky meds. I havent had the honest best of luck with the dispensaries up here. I hear they are way better down in denver and so on... But thats just himpeoples opinions and the fact that there are more of them available=bigger selection. I did pick up some 501st from Elite Org, 29% pretty bomb and i do have em in reglar seeds as wel so i may have to do a bigger RD run soon. As for the haze fest sounds about right i have two guard dogs ma self a presa canario from spain and a half wolfGSD from czech. I am a marine Vet so torture is just another word for fuck fuck games. Which i live for. I did once try a 1000MG cookies and cream bar from "The Laughing Leaf" in Vista Ca, so i was like hmm cookies and cream are my FAVORITE MUST DEVOUR. Eats the whole bar after consuming dabs and a few blunts. Friday afternoon on the mountain in heavens where i lived turned to be a sunday morning waking up talking to my homie like dude its sat we can prolly trim today. Little did my sleeping beauty self realize that life had continued without me awake or not. Oddly enough i did not have a hangover effect feeling or anything like that. I felt ready to take on king kong, just very confused on how i slept so long and wasnt even hungry. One day id like to step it up too 2000MG on an fri as well.

Hol on a minute now gentz. Did everybody have to do this lmao or you guys add an event per member

Stay blessed you guys
Semper fi
Lol there is no test local grow guy said that because him and myself met through chicken man kinda...we both trimmed for him and stayed up there a few days and inthose days all that was mentioned above happend in some shape or form haha

When I trimmed there was a wasp nest byvthe door or the man cave and they kept flying in and hitting the open bulb and getting stunned and falling on us haha

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

We are just teasing man:)

Will keep you posted on gatherings, but it normally just sorta happens in threads like such so just keep an eye out as it is not uncommon to forget to let people know.
I don't even remember what I had for lunch today

edit- RastaZombie, I'm just joking around. On a serious note, thank you for your service, and I apologize if you thought I was belittling or insulting you. You'll get along fine, get ready for goodies, and you meet the criteria to join which is nothing, or I'd be fucked.

Also, we aren't even sure if Xavier is a real person or not, sneaky sumbitch that one is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom