Gorilla Cookies..........

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Well, I understand. If they delete it, just look me up on RIU- but you may have to join to see closeup of the pic's.........

sshz

sshz

I ended up ripping the room apart last night, too many short plants of to the sides and taller plants too near the lights. It also gives me a chance to finish lollipopping the plants I couldn't reach, clean the floor and light shields, re-adjust the room, etc., etc.

Image1

A

Arisol

Thanks @sshz. I'lll come find you there. Thats my home court. You'll have to come take a gander at my page. I'll pm ya over there.

sshz

sshz

You're like the 3rd or 4th person to say that thru my different threads of it. Do you know which side of the genetics the nanners come from? And when they usually show?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

You're like the 3rd or 4th person to say that thru my different threads of it. Do you know which side of the genetics the nanners come from? And when they usually show?
I thought it was obvious? 2 clone only strains? Hermie pollen.. And sorry but every GG4 that I have smoked (yes they were bomb) has been somewhat seeded or premature seeding.
These are just my thoughts and probably the thoughts of like minded ppl. And from what I have heard, GG4 has the late nanners to watch out for.

sshz

sshz

I knew the hermie's come from the GG#4, I just wanted to see if you knew what your were talking about. I've read many grow reports with no hermie's on GG hybrids, I just think it hermies if stressed at all. And late nanners never really bother me, as most I've sean at sterile. But as of now, no nanners in the room.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Well remember GG4 was made from hermies in the first place and honestly I think cookies isn't stable anyways. Nice job Happy Growing

sshz

sshz

Everyone keep reminded of the hermie factor, all I've seen is a few bananas inside a few main colas but they seem sterile at this point.....

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I've been running GG for awhile now with nearly no issues of Hermie

sshz

sshz

By the way, no evidence of any hermie activity..........I guess their genetics are stable along with no real stresses during the grow.

xenon730

xenon730

By the way, no evidence of any hermie activity..........I guess their genetics are stable along with no real stresses during the grow.
so did you see bananas or not? if you saw nanners, that's hermie activity.

sshz

sshz

As I stated previously, there were a few nanners in a couple of the main colas BUT I don't see any seed activity. It's my belief that these types of banana's, located inside buds- are generally sterile and no seeds will be produced. When you see male pods along stems and branch joints, that's a different story and it is time to worry. I think the strain is stable, and I'll leave it at that.....

xenon730

xenon730

As I stated previously, there were a few nanners in a couple of the main colas BUT I don't see any seed activity. It's my belief that these types of banana's, located inside buds- are generally sterile and no seeds will be produced. When you see male pods along stems and branch joints, that's a different story and it is time to worry. I think the strain is stable, and I'll leave it at that.....
They're not all sterile and anyone in the game long enough would know that. You did see hermie activity. You can't judge the whole strains stability from one sample with nanners lol. This isn't an opinion thing as much as you want it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom