Gorilla Cookies..........

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Sorry buddy, you're wrong. I've been doing this for over 30 years (sometimes on a very, very large scale) and I disagree with you. I think 24 plants is enough of a sample, but you can disagree- that's fine. I only saw nanners in 3 buds, 3 different plants. Just a few single banana's sticking out. You should know that if the bud was making seeds, it's appearance would totally change and they'd look much different than they do. I'll check back with you in a month when everything is done and dried, and report if any seeds were found. My point again is they may or may not be stable, but the banana's did not put off pollen, and no seeds have formed.

Now I might agree with you if the plants were stressed in some fashion, it could open the door to serious hermie activity. But under my circumstances, it was not a problem at all.

xenon730

xenon730

Sorry buddy, you're wrong. I've been doing this for over 30 years (sometimes on a very, very large scale) and I disagree with you. I think 24 plants is enough of a sample, but you can disagree- that's fine. I only saw nanners in 3 buds, 3 different plants. Just a few single banana's sticking out. You should know that if the bud was making seeds, it's appearance would totally change and they'd look much different than they do. I'll check back with you in a month when everything is done and dried, and report if any seeds were found. My point again is they may or may not be stable, but the banana's did not put off pollen, and no seeds have formed.

Now I might agree with you if the plants were stressed in some fashion, it could open the door to serious hermie activity. But under my circumstances, it was not a problem at all.
Yeah but you were talking in general. I don't really care about any claims you make about that grow. The fact is, all nanners are not sterile was all i was saying. I could care less about those specific nanners. Although nanners in 12.5% of the sample before harvest would be a negative for stability from me, regardless of sterility. You do you though.

sshz

sshz

I got you........and my point was that I've had numerous strains that put off nanners and never found a single seed. Since I grow only feminized seeds, there are methods of producing them that eliminate the male gene, essentially making viable pollen impossible. I wasn't trying to argue with you, I just wasn't sure where you were coming from. I never said all nanners were sterile, I just thought this strains were- and even now, I won't know for sure until I start breaking up the buds for smoking and see what's in there.

xenon730

xenon730

I got you........and my point was that I've had numerous strains that put off nanners and never found a single seed. Since I grow only feminized seeds, there are methods of producing them that eliminate the male gene, essentially making viable pollen impossible. I wasn't trying to argue with you, I just wasn't sure where you were coming from. I never said all nanners were sterile, I just thought this strains were- and even now, I won't know for sure until I start breaking up the buds for smoking and see what's in there.
Are you growing seeds you produced or just talking about ethepon? And simple misunderstanding on the other part i was strictly speaking about all plants based on your language, not this specific grow. The only nanners I'm okay with are ones upon peak ripeness when growing a new cut. I'll only let this happen once on purpose though and will specifically chop that cut a day earlier next time.

sshz

sshz

The last few crops, all with grow reports on RIU, I have used feminized seeds from Expert Seed Bank out of Ireland...it's a collective of growers throughout Europe. Not one seed in any of the plants, but i have seen a few nanners here and there. And yes, I was talking about this specific grow, not all plants. LOL Glad we cleared this up. Regarding Ethepon, I'm not sure what you meant- but if it's in regards to producing "feminized" seeds, there are numerous methods- stress, chemicals, colloidal silver, rodelization, probably some other ways- but depending on the method used, if you can remove the male chromosome from the mix- the pollen will be shooting blanks and no seeds will form.

xenon730

xenon730

The last few crops, all with grow reports on RIU, I have used feminized seeds from Expert Seed Bank out of Ireland...it's a collective of growers throughout Europe. Not one seed in any of the plants, but i have seen a few nanners here and there. And yes, I was talking about this specific grow, not all plants. LOL Glad we cleared this up. Regarding Ethepon, I'm not sure what you meant- but if it's in regards to producing "feminized" seeds, there are numerous methods- stress, chemicals, colloidal silver, rodelization, probably some other ways- but depending on the method used, if you can remove the male chromosome from the mix- the pollen will be shooting blanks and no seeds will form.
Spraying ethepon on plants prevents/reverses hermies. Just wasnt sure what you were referencing. You assume too low of the knowledge of someone who said they've been in the game a long time. I know how to make fem seeds just wasnt sure what you were claiming.

sshz

sshz

Bottom line though, I don't spray shit on my plants.......you shouldn't either. Grow stable genetics and don't stress them and you won't have issues.

xenon730

xenon730

Bottom line though, I don't spray shit on my plants.......you shouldn't either. Grow stable genetics and don't stress them and you won't have issues.
You assume so much from information posts lol. I'm curious how people can create stories in their head from nothing lol.

sshz

sshz

6 days drying, really getting high marks all around.

IMG 0748

sshz

sshz

I'm telling you, NOT 1 seed has been found.........

Trimming...........I do all the trimming by hand by myself, takes me 2 days about 20 hours total. People always comment that my stuff looks differently than everyone elses when dry. I hang dry, cure in rubbermade containers and lightly package in seal-a-meal bags. Very gentle from start to finish.

When it's dry, I do one more light trimming right before packaging to get the stuff I missed and/or still wanted to remove.

sshz

sshz

Yup, that's their site. You can get their seeds for many places these days, Attitude, etc. Know that I just finished another G.G. #4 hybrid, Citral Glue by The Ethos Collective, and it blew the Expert Seeds G.G. out of the water.......way, way better in every way, other than these seeds were more expensive. I got more than 2 lbs. per 1000 watt light on both of them, you can see my picture the Citral Glue on RIU.

Jacksparrow9

Jacksparrow9

Yup, that's their site. You can get their seeds for many places these days, Attitude, etc. Know that I just finished another G.G. #4 hybrid, Citral Glue by The Ethos Collective, and it blew the Expert Seeds G.G. out of the water.......way, way better in every way, other than these seeds were more expensive. I got more than 2 lbs. per 1000 watt light on both of them, you can see my picture the Citral Glue on RIU.

that's a great result, how long was the veg? I usually do autos with 1-1.5gpw and only tried regulars twice

sshz

sshz

I veg between 26-28 days, never longer. I may pinch once or twice too, just depends if it's a "tall" strain.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Less than 100 days for sure, low 90's most likely........
I like the glueberry dude, gg4xog kush then crossed with blueberry. Dope flavor, dope smoke. I really like the gorilla cookies you for going here. What's the flavors like? Gonna guess some type of coffee fuel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom