Gorilla Cookies..........

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

That's a question for Expert Seeds, not me. All I know it's a cross of Gorilla Glue #4 and an elite Cookie Wreck clone.
They prolly crossed a male train wreck with forum cut. Came up with a bunch
Of regs and used the pollen to cross to a gg4 female. Regardless gardens looking fire af dude

sshz

sshz

Do yourself a favor and look for The Ethos Collective "Citral Glue" (G.G. #4 X Citral Skunk)..........it was a lot better then the G.G. #4 from Expert Seeds. A friend sent a sample of my Citral Glue for testing and it came back over 28% THC. Ethos is U.S. based and using elite clones and it shows. This strain is a limited production item though, I bought the last of the SeedHereNow stock with this grow.

km1

km1

have some gg#4 fem pollen on the forum cut..soon come..might be interesting..demma forming

sshz

sshz

Next up for me is Purple Punch from Oni Seeds, again another U.S. based breeder. Mostly Indica, narcotic and potent with heavy yields. It made the cover of High Times (Dec., 2017) and is a Grand Daddy Purple hybrid. Great reviews and grow reports, seeds might now be hard to find. I'm in my 4th week of veg already, I'll start a thread in a day or two when the holiday fun passes.

sshz

sshz

I guess this thread refuses to die........LOL

Looking back, I wished I let it go another week or so but still, not bad overall. Ethos's was better, but Expert Seeds was a lot cheaper.

Dbear180

Dbear180

I guess this thread refuses to die........LOL

Looking back, I wished I let it go another week or so but still, not bad overall. Ethos's was better, but Expert Seeds was a lot cheaper.

That citral glue is all I like to smoke on right now, I dont share one pheno at all lol. I smoke my other flavs but that citral glue has got me hooked. The fav pheno leaves a mean cedar aftertaste. Other two are close but not quite as strong. I'll def run it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom