>>>GOT CooKIES<<<

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

does howdy doody have wooden balls.... fuck ya im going...
lol... to funny what is the distance between airports to the actual event , my cous works for american airlines so i think i'll grab a buddy pass from him , only 100 round trip , only bad part is if flight is full you gotta wait till one aint , spent an extra night in ft. laud because of it but hey there are worse places to be stuck than florida and cali , the jim morrison wall is on my bucket list in venice anyway to.....

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Is this the right one?

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

What do you think, Aligee? Can you give me a run down of the different phenos? Maybe tell me what mine looks like. Any help is appreciated.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

mendo- if you get a few leaf pics that may help out some but still hard to tell. On phenos there isnt any different forum aka cookies, gsc, thin mints all in the same I believe. There is an ogkb cut that is indica in structure and produces more with a better stack and animal cookies. All seem dank.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

IMG 20121227 091835
IMG 20121227 091815

Some cookies from the Homie aligee!! Nothing but fire and nothing but legit. Its in his stable!!

Thanks for asking soser. For some reason after the obs fiasco my internet starting being super slow and wouldn't even take me to this site.. and I know it was this site because every other site worked fine.. I guess that's what happens when you say what your thinking and not suck up.. lol

Glad to be back..!!

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

Happy Holidays cookie monsters. my oh my socalval a pleasure to see you here. merry xmas to the fam brother. ill text ya buddy. yo ali whats coming up with the gsc tester crosses? swerve got his out already. hahaha why am i not surprized? seriously tho i know all your cookies got balls. just trying to sence what gfreatness yall got on the way. i been sick but i aint dead yet. i can still dream of great gardens.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

So I take it... these will be available to the farm soon? Or am I sadly mistaken?

Aligee

Aligee

Happy Holidays cookie monsters. my oh my socalval a pleasure to see you here. merry xmas to the fam brother. ill text ya buddy. yo ali whats coming up with the gsc tester crosses? swerve got his out already. hahaha why am i not surprized? seriously tho i know all your cookies got balls. just trying to sence what gfreatness yall got on the way. i been sick but i aint dead yet. i can still dream of great gardens.
well hope you get well soon homie, cookies project is in the works so far so good dont want to jump the gun but there should be results soon fingers crossed just waiting on these he/shes to do there thang so far ill say cookie s1 and trueOg X gsc...i got more pollen takers in line so ill have beans either way... Swerve used to be my idol till well ugh you know hahaha it is what it is im not a hater im a lover......get well Dog!!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

View attachment 278557 View attachment 278558

Some cookies from the Homie aligee!! Nothing but fire and nothing but legit. Its in his stable!!

Thanks for asking soser. For some reason after the obs fiasco my internet starting being super slow and wouldn't even take me to this site.. and I know it was this site because every other site worked fine.. I guess that's what happens when you say what your thinking and not suck up.. lol

Glad to be back..!!
glad to see you back , and yea its tough to keep your thoughts inside some times for sure... missed that obs drama but will leave that be

. glad your feeling better grod ....

Top Bottom