>>>GOT CooKIES<<<

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

i figured something was up it took me forever to figure out that it was BM that fucked up hella cuts / rooms, i figured it out on my own Too... I give myself a pat on the back for that one , lost hella dough too on the bunk flowers but its all good thats not the case now... bm got delt with, essential oils Rule!!!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yeah we all did.. thats the cost of getting new cuts from people... trust me if I would of known I wouldn't of passed any of that shit... I've had to re do my rooms and throw away all moms because of those very same cuts.. but you live and you learn..

Aligee

Aligee

Yeah we all did.. thats the cost of getting new cuts from people... trust me if I would of known I wouldn't of passed any of that shit... I've had to re do my rooms and throw away all moms because of those very same cuts.. but you live and you learn..
past is the past let by gones be by gones i make $$$ it dont make me im done discussing this... peace...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm glad I ain't a big diesel fan & never wanted that cut..

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Fuck that cut drop that convo and keep the cookies going . Shit leaves a lot of people sour no pun intended !

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I agree & I've always said fuck that cut!! LOL!!

Bring on the cooks!!

S

smoketrees

sorry to bring it back up, but before it dudded by BM's that shit was rank as hell and yielded huge. I wish i could get that particular sour d back.

have many of you tried legit animal cookies?

V

vitamiin h20

Haha I got some real sour d that u can get at... Tht other stuff just folded over on its self and smelled like grass, not a hint of d at all. Wish it wouldn't have destroy everything else in two rooms for a year!!! About it being rank, I would have to say deff not fore or aligee!!

V

vitamiin h20

Good to see the hand it came from finally grew a pair and is taking some responsibility. Shout goes out to E... Way to man up!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Haha I got some real sour d that u can get at... Tht other stuff just folded over on its self and smelled like grass, not a hint of d at all. Wish it wouldn't have destroy everything else in two rooms for a year!!! About it being rank, I would have to say deff not fore or aligee!!
What up doggie? I'm glad 2 see another dog from the NO around here..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Funny cookie monster muppets
Funny cookie monster 99 problems

Aligee

Aligee

funny shit cheese!!! keep it coming i need a laugh right bout now..this bitter tastes still lingering over here...

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lol OK shout out to me for what...?? Aligee knew where it came from all the time.. shit if I would of known about the shit it had no one would of got it.. the person who gave it to me didn't even know they had it till recently.. if it really comes down to it the cut should of been quarantined like any other one that goes into any garden.. but playing the blame game don't help nothing.. you two just keep pointing fingers its cool.. In reality I was just trying to do aligee a favor by getting him that cut too and guess what I got fucked too but hey its all good you didn't hear me complaining either..!!

Top Bottom