>>>GOT CooKIES<<<

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

great thread ali looking good i heard that the gsc is very finicky and shoots balls the last few weeks. They go from girl scouts to boy scouts real quick lol. Also love all the work u and your team do keep it up man peace

T

tipper619sd

oh ok cool sounds like u got a few keepers maybe they have cherry pie then or maybe its user error idk. All i know is i want to get 4 clones run it in my uc system and see how they do. I bet i can make her yield nice it sounds like a task and i wanna tackle it.

Aligee

Aligee

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

oh ok cool sounds like u got a few keepers maybe they have cherry pie then or maybe its user error idk. All i know is i want to get 4 clones run it in my uc system and see how they do. I bet i can make her yield nice it sounds like a task and i wanna tackle it.
That would b nice 2 see some GSC in the UC.. I never seen that b4.. She prolly would yield 4 u

CageyBee

CageyBee

Reversing the smallest yielding plant around probably isnt going to do much for you except diminish yields on anything you hit. Might add some resin though thats for sure. I would think hitting the GSC with a good yielding plant would be a better idea. But im excited to see what that tranny does for ya!

Aligee

Aligee

Reversing the smallest yielding plant around probably isnt going to do much for you except diminish yields on anything you hit. Might add some resin though thats for sure. I would think hitting the GSC with a good yielding plant would be a better idea. But im excited to see what that tranny does for ya!
Thanks broh, the possibilities are endless with my genetic stable, im just having fun with it, lifes good loving it ...

T

tipper619sd

really loving the work u are doing over there man just went to a buddies house and he had a bunch of his own crosses going trex and purple buddah, face off og and t rex cross and a few more crosses was looking good now all he has to do is figure out how to stop the hermie from happening . Keep up the great work guys

soserthc1

soserthc1

Awesome crystals on that one picture .... awesome work all around Aligee keep the fire coming from that Genetic stable bro..... Respect SoSer

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Thanks for the answer smoketrees...

You see aligee you've had the ecsd all along since way back when I tossed her your way.. it just sucks that bm didn't let her shine and she got tossed.. I don't blame you I tossed her too thinking the same thing..

Top Bottom