Happys Bodhi Testers

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Hello all.
i was going to just post the updates on these testers on the Bodhi thread but i was asked to do a journal on them and i dont want Mr & Mrs Bodhi to have to trawl through the whole Bodhi thread to get all the info for the testers so im just going to consolidate my findings here.
if anyone else is running Bodhi testers please feel free to use this thread to post your findings and pics but please Bodhi testers only.thanks.
so first off a big shout out to Mrs Bodhi @bodhi seeds for letting me help out with the testing process and to @scrapmapple at TWO DOG seeds for putting me onto them.
anyhooo,everyone who knows me knows i love Bodhi seeds so i was super stoked to get in on these testers and even more stoked at the strains i got for testing.nepali og x goji f3 , purple urkle x old mama/mother ghani and nepali og x pinequeen.from here on theyl be called nepoji ,urkghani and nepqueen to make it easier to type.
so the nepaoji was my top choice and the urkghani were my 3rd so was well happy.
all in iv popped 7 of the nepoji & 5 urkghani.of the nepoji 1 didnt pop and2 were weak and didnt make it above the soil so i have four nepoji seedlings and one urkghani cracked but didnt make it above the soil so i got 4 of those aswell.so 4 of each.
usually Bodhis gear has far better germ rates than these nepoji but bare in mind theyr testetrs.he makes so many crosses for testing but very very few actually make it to market as his standards are so high.
so anyway the wee seedlings are going well and im going to pot them up soon into pots of biobizz all mix with some worm castings mixed through.iv also got blood and bone meal and chicken manure pellets to add to the soil but thats for when im transplanting them into theyr final pots for bloom.i,ll maybe order one or two more amendments to the flowering mix.if anyone has any good suggestions on some amendments for blooming plants thats CHEAP and easily available feel free to post up your ideas.
i dont have any snaps of the seedlings atm but i will get some up shortly.

soserthc1

soserthc1

If you don't mind me asking were are you contacting Mrs bodhi bb?

Good luck

H

happy b

Its not the greatest picture but heres my nepali og x goji f3 and urkle x old mama ghazi.(its ghazi not ghani).the small seedlings arent bodhi beans theyr seed junky animal walker.
20150701 092721
i,ll update with a few better pics soon.

H

happy b

Tagged! Bodhi genetics found their way into a great growers hand. This should be a fun ride.:woot:
Thank you Bulldogg.coming from a grower of your skill i take that as high praise indeed.
im hoping Mr & Mrs B will be happy with out come.
oh yeah i almost forgot to talk about theyr germination rates.due to limited space i popped 7 nepoji all in and 5 urkle x omg(its actually old mama ghazi not ghani.he uses a old mother ghani so it can be confuseing)
2 of the nepoji cracked but didnt make it above soil and one was very weak and was culled leaving 4 nepoji.1 urkghazi cracked but didnt make it above soil leaving me 4 of those aswell.so 8 tester plants in all just now.i was going to wait to crack em all at the same time but that wouldv been a real squeeze and i wanted to get this show on the road.
does anyone have a good cheap way to kill fungus gnat larvea in the medium?i usually gowith predatory nematodes but theyr fairly expensive.any other ideas would be appreciated.
iv used gnat off but didnt like it much.

H

happy b

Sprinkle some food grade diatomaceous Earth on the surface of the soil. Or top dress with neem cake. Both work great. I find lady bugs will also knock down numbers. Keep the soil dry also. I try to never use pesticides, organic or not, so maybe somebody else can give better advice.
Thats a few times iv been told to use diatamonois(or watever)earth.i may get that and go the nematode route as they do work realy well in conjuction with loads of yellow traps and with the DM it may stop em completely.and i do much prefer keeping it natural werever possible.
thanks bulldog

H

happy b

Tagged! Bodhi genetics found their way into a great growers hand. This should be a fun ride.:woot:
Thank you Bulldogg.coming from a grower of your skill i take that as high praise indeed.
oh yeah i almost forgot to talk about theyr germination rates.due to limited space i popped 7 nepoji all in and 5 urkle x omg(its actually old mama ghazi not ghani).2 of the nepoli cracked but fizzled out and one was really weak and small and was culled.
one urkghazi cracked and fizzled out leaving 4 healthy seedlings of each.
i will post a few pics soon.

M

motz

oh yeah i almost forgot to talk about theyr germination rates.due to limited space i popped 7 nepoji all in and 5 urkle x omg(its actually old mama ghazi not ghani.he uses a old mother ghani so it can be confuseing)
2 of the nepoji cracked but didnt make it above soil and one was very weak and was culled leaving 4 nepoji.1 urkghazi cracked but didnt make it above soil leaving me 4 of those aswell.so 8 tester plants in all just now.i was going to wait to crack em all at the same time but that wouldv been a real squeeze and i wanted to get this show on the road.
does anyone have a good cheap way to kill fungus gnat larvea in the medium?i usually gowith predatory nematodes but theyr fairly expensive.any other ideas would be appreciated.
iv used gnat off but didnt like it much.
@happyb Dry your top soil out between waterings, I like to fluff it up so it drys faster and or put an inch of vermiculite on top.
Have also noticed a nice sticky female will wipe the buggars out. They'll collect on the buds and not be able to get them selves off. After the plants dried they fall off, brother

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hello all.
i was going to just post the updates on these testers on the Bodhi thread but i was asked to do a journal on them and i dont want Mr & Mrs Bodhi to have to trawl through the whole Bodhi thread to get all the info for the testers so im just going to consolidate my findings here.
if anyone else is running Bodhi testers please feel free to use this thread to post your findings and pics but please Bodhi testers only.thanks.
so first off a big shout out to Mrs Bodhi @bodhi seeds for letting me help out with the testing process and to @scrapmapple at TWO DOG seeds for putting me onto them.
anyhooo,everyone who knows me knows i love Bodhi seeds so i was super stoked to get in on these testers and even more stoked at the strains i got for testing.nepali og x goji f3 , purple urkle x old mama/mother ghani and nepali og x pinequeen.from here on theyl be called nepoji ,urkghani and nepqueen to make it easier to type.
so the nepaoji was my top choice and the urkghani were my 3rd so was well happy.
all in iv popped 7 of the nepoji & 5 urkghani.of the nepoji 1 didnt pop and2 were weak and didnt make it above the soil so i have four nepoji seedlings and one urkghani cracked but didnt make it above the soil so i got 4 of those aswell.so 4 of each.
usually Bodhis gear has far better germ rates than these nepoji but bare in mind theyr testetrs.he makes so many crosses for testing but very very few actually make it to market as his standards are so high.
so anyway the wee seedlings are going well and im going to pot them up soon into pots of biobizz all mix with some worm castings mixed through.iv also got blood and bone meal and chicken manure pellets to add to the soil but thats for when im transplanting them into theyr final pots for bloom.i,ll maybe order one or two more amendments to the flowering mix.if anyone has any good suggestions on some amendments for blooming plants thats CHEAP and easily available feel free to post up your ideas.
i dont have any snaps of the seedlings atm but i will get some up shortly.
Go get em brother. I'll be interested to follow this grow.

H

happy b

My apologies for lack of updates but i find veg updates fairly pointless.i just put up anything important as and wen required.
still no sign of sex on the nepoji but 2 urkghanis are female sofar.no males from them sofar.i find males usually show first so perhaps the last two urkghanis will be female too!that would be sweet.the urkghanis look like theyr omg dom for the most part.not stocky like an urkle but kind of tall with a bit of indica stretch.im assuming its the omg in them.
ill post some pics of the 2 confirmed females later today.

H

happy b

So far 3 of the 4 urkle x ghazi are female.no males so far.
heres a pic of the
purple urkle x old mama ghazi's.the one on the left at the front is the only urkghazi not shown sex yet.the rest are all female.apart of me thinks i may have got a urkghazi mixed up with the nepoji as its got a much more open structure than the other urkl x ghazi and all the others are similar and have shown sex..
20150809 142454
except this pheno
20150809 143301
and herres the nepàli og x goji f3.the plant on the right in the front was put on later than the rest.
20150809 142034

20150809 111329
H

happy b

Hey kds.
The nepoji are just about to show sex then ill transplant em ,take some cuts,veg em in theyr bigger pots for a week or 2 then flip em.im just waiting for the nepoji to show sex and i,ll be flipping them and the 3 female urkle x omg at the same time.the nepoji took frickin AGES to sexually mature which is a pain for me because i have to get everything delivered including soil so i only transplant into theyr final pot once i KNOW theyr female.so far one nepal og x goji has shown sex.
really lookin forward to flip em.
Hows your goji?did u harvest em yet?im sure i read you did.shit is awesome aint it?wen i saw the nepali x goji f3 on the testers list they were instantly my first choice.

kds710

kds710

Hey kds.
The nepoji are just about to show sex then ill transplant em ,take some cuts,veg em in theyr bigger pots for a week or 2 then flip em.im just waiting for the nepoji to show sex and i,ll be flipping them and the 3 female urkle x omg at the same time.the nepoji took frickin AGES to sexually mature which is a pain for me because i have to get everything delivered including soil so i only transplant into theyr final pot once i KNOW theyr female.so far one nepal og x goji has shown sex.
really lookin forward to flip em.
Hows your goji?did u harvest em yet?im sure i read you did.shit is awesome aint it?wen i saw the nepali x goji f3 on the testers list they were instantly my first choice.
No question man, love the Goji. My Goji#2 is a frosty perfect balance of indica and sativa ,strong, - I only smoke some when I'm ready for it, #3 is pure skunkish fuely delight with a earthy floral flavor with fuely undertones, I smoke this most often of the Goji phenos. #4 - candy hearts and OG - is a favorite among patients but I gotta make a decision with the number of different strains I'm working with. I'm super interested in how the Nepoji turns out for ya, got yourself a hellauva connection for testers to say the least

north knect

north knect

I saw this tread for the first time today..u lucky bugger happy!! Sounds like some awsome gear u were gifted for testing and I'm sure u will do it justice..il be keeping N eye on this one fursure..ur plants look stellar as always..happy farming.

Top Bottom