Happys Bodhi Testers

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

i had a problem with attitude once.....and my rule for seed banks are.....if i get screwed once...i never go back....but that is just me
No neither would i.one chance and if they fuck up i,ll giv em a chance to put it right.if not,fuck em.
what about great lakes genetics,cannazon,seedsman,seed vault?all do bodhi and all are legit.

Limonene

Limonene

Yeah for customer service and quality freebies u can't beat glg imo. Cannazon freebies are terrible. Heard a few moans about svoc.

H

happy b

Yeah for customer service and quality freebies u can't beat glg imo. Cannazon freebies are terrible. Heard a few moans about svoc.
Thats true on the cannazon freebies.its just pollon chucked gear.i dont use em unless theyr the only ones with wat i want.i got my ssdd off zon.i also got my DWO gsc s2 off em with the guava dawg freebies but the GD went with the gsc so they wernt zon freebies.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

True North Seed Bank in Canada has Bodhi too, I just did an order with them, I can't do the overseas with our bank and after getting fucked over with Green Dot I'm staying away from prepaid's, anyone in the US looking for Bodhi might do well to check them out, that's my new spot.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

True North Seed Bank in Canada has Bodhi too, I just did an order with them, I can't do the overseas with our bank and after getting fucked over with Green Dot I'm staying away from prepaid's, anyone in the US looking for Bodhi might do well to check them out, that's my new spot.
They also carry a ton of other reputable breeders.

H

happy b

Whats this about green dot papa?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

A few weeks back I bought a Green Dot Visa to put in a seed order, put $300 on the card and I can't access it. The store won't do a damn thing, they say they did their part, it's Green Dot's problem. We haven't been able to reach a person at Green Dot no matter what we do, the automated system doesn't recognize me so it won't let me do a damn thing, and the contact feature on their website leads nowhere. So I own a $300 piece of plastic.

H

happy b

Whats this about green dot papa?
A few weeks back I bought a Green Dot Visa to put in a seed order, put $300 on the card and I can't access it. The store won't do a damn thing, they say they did their part, it's Green Dot's problem. We haven't been able to reach a person at Green Dot no matter what we do, the automated system doesn't recognize me so it won't let me do a damn thing, and the contact feature on their website leads nowhere. So I own a $300 piece of plastic.
You do know green dots a member here?

Latest posts

Top Bottom