Happys Bodhi Testers

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Damn happy, first time I've noticed this thread. Very nice genetics bro. Bodhi made the right move putting tester beans into knowledgeable hands such as yourself. Any updates?
Hey drewski,i got another nepali og x goji f3 female so thats 3 but im almost 100% sure one of the plants iv put an urkle x omg tag on is a nepoji.the urkghazi showed sex ages ago and are real stocky but this one is alot stretchier & still hasnt shown sex yet although im almost 80% its a female as males tend to show first and the already have so im thinking this one is a female.i,ll get some pics up.
i kinda fucked the urkle x omg up alittle.i had a bad FG infestation and i had gave em too much water and the fg larvea had eat ALL the roots more or less and the plants couldnt take up the water and the damped off a bit.so i took em out that soil shaked off the roots and put em into fresh soil in smaller pots and applied nematodes to all my plants and theyr perking up a bit with good new growth but all the older leaves are totally fucked.
i was hoping to have these all flipped by now but i got a letter saying the council(my landlord)are inspecting the whole building including inside all the flats on 9 oct.that means i have to get my plants out for a day.seriously jailbait.but i dont want to have to do that to these testers while in bloom so im holding off until its done.then i,ll be flipping the lot! Until then....peace and good vibes.

H

happy b

Here you go girls.
nepoji females
20151011 233739
urkle x omg
20151011 234218
these 2 urkle x omg suffered from a bit of damping off so look a little fucked
20151011 234408
i will report back shortly

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey drewski,i got another nepali og x goji f3 female so thats 3 but im almost 100% sure one of the plants iv put an urkle x omg tag on is a nepoji.the urkghazi showed sex ages ago and are real stocky but this one is alot stretchier & still hasnt shown sex yet although im almost 80% its a female as males tend to show first and the already have so im thinking this one is a female.i,ll get some pics up.
i kinda fucked the urkle x omg up alittle.i had a bad FG infestation and i had gave em too much water and the fg larvea had eat ALL the roots more or less and the plants couldnt take up the water and the damped off a bit.so i took em out that soil shaked off the roots and put em into fresh soil in smaller pots and applied nematodes to all my plants and theyr perking up a bit with good new growth but all the older leaves are totally fucked.
i was hoping to have these all flipped by now but i got a letter saying the council(my landlord)are inspecting the whole building including inside all the flats on 9 oct.that means i have to get my plants out for a day.seriously jailbait.but i dont want to have to do that to these testers while in bloom so im holding off until its done.then i,ll be flipping the lot! Until then....peace and good vibes.
Council have started pulling them coffee house tricks round my end.watch the shady fuckers can just turn up un anounced.ive none the council turn up wiv the police for no reason,checking lofts and electric meters.hope all turns out ok lad,testers looking killer already.

H

happy b

Council have started pulling them coffee house tricks round my end.watch the shady fuckers can just turn up un anounced.ive none the council turn up wiv the police for no reason,checking lofts and electric meters.hope all turns out ok lad,testers looking killer already.
Inspections all done and dusted.everythings groovy as gravy.testers have been flipped except 2 of the urkle x omg which were both a bit fucked and i wanted to bring em back round to health before flipping em.ones goin good now but the others even worse.all the leaves have crisped up.i think this pheno may be a little more sensitive to some of the amendments iv used than the other phenos are.i,ll remember that on the clone run.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

:(
That isn't cool. They check your houses? What allows them to do that? No warrant? Is Scotland as bad as the rest of Europe, and America for that matter now?

H

happy b

:(
That isn't cool. They check your houses? What allows them to do that? No warrant? Is Scotland as bad as the rest of Europe, and America for that matter now?
No its not like they just appear and say "open up".they give you plenty of time and only when its convenient.its because a new councils been voted in and theyr sending surveyors round all theyr buildings.its very unobtrusive and i could tell em no if i wanted but it would maybe raise suspicions.its better to comply werever possible.i mean it is theyr property after all.im only a tenant.

H

happy b

Well i,ll keep my opinion on American gun laws to myself for 3 reasons..1-i doubt youl like it 2-i dont know EXACTLY what the law is and 3 it doesnt affect me and isnt really my buisness.
But no matter what the goverment wants to acheive,theyrs right ways and wrong ways to go about things.as usual it sounds like uncle sams got it wrong again.

keiksweat

keiksweat

No its not like they just appear and say "open up".they give you plenty of time and only when its convenient.its because a new councils been voted in and theyr sending surveyors round all theyr buildings.its very unobtrusive and i could tell em no if i wanted but it would maybe raise suspicions.its better to comply werever possible.i mean it is theyr property after all.im only a tenant.
Theve turned up out the blue to half a dozen flats on local estate,coucil worker with a copper.asking to look around.caught a couple of lads out with a wire on the leccey meter.made em sign the flat over to em to avoid court.getting shaft round these parts hap,and I'm in midlands not Scotland.

H

happy b

Theve turned up out the blue to half a dozen flats on local estate,coucil worker with a copper.asking to look around.caught a couple of lads out with a wire on the leccey meter.made em sign the flat over to em to avoid court.getting shaft round these parts hap,and I'm in midlands not Scotland.
Aye they can be bastards.so much for "leaving personal growers in peace unless we receive a direct complaint."
Filthy mofo,s

Top Bottom