Have Fun with BOG!!

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BLZbub III

BLZbub III

Picked up some Sour Bubble at the Cannabis Cup last spring in Denver. Grew them outdoor in 33gal containers. Thought you might like a peek.

It's full blown fall here on the high plains of Colorado, so getting nice colors.
WP 20141009 002

BLZbub III

BLZbub III

Glad you like her!

We will attend the Denver Cup again this year to sow our seeds...

See you there BLZbub. :)
Yes, she was a joy to grow! Will be put down this weekend, and then put up, may she rest in peace (for about 3 months!).

I certainly will see you there! I'll be easy to pick out of the crowd. Look for the old stoner wearing a really far out t-shirt.

WP 20141023 002

Also, hoping to get a bit more candy.

20140514 050845

Last edited:
clutch419

clutch419

Howdy mr. Bog i just bread some of your males into my garden. Let's hope they are all girls. How long does it take for your sour strawberry to get ready to drop pollen. I had no problems with the other males being on time and fat i would say very nice males. But my strawberry is a slow guy and i was wondering about the time for him.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
When will the drop be for the strawberry? Nice meeting u two at Seattle and thanks for the hat , bubble and bud. I do have to say I still laugh at your expression Bog when I introduced myself. It was like u had a mouse in your pocket you weren't suppose to have. Lmao. Don't believe everything u hear. Mrs Bog lovely lady. Killer gear I hope to soon grow out some of that strawberry. M.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

This Emerald Cup we will have NorCal Confections with us!!!

I can tell you about a very sweet lady named Kim who has worked diligently on her beautiful edibles. She is a beautiful woman like Mrs. Bog and an asset in our booth.

Kim went to school to pursue her dream of making cannabis candies that really look and taste great. We make our own but not for sale...just for me. ;)

We make toffee but Kim has quite a line up. Please remember the name NorCal Confections because you will be hearing of them again when the contest results for the Em Cup are heard. Kim will have her day in the sun even if it rains.

Her edibles are the finest on the Planet. Bog :)

You guys have some awesome shit...look at that male eh?

Table full of bodacious looking yield of sour boggle eh?

Pretty nice outdoor Sour Bubble in Colorado man... ;)

The girls just love the Bogbubble...so will the guys.

Thanks to you all!

Top Bottom