Have Fun with BOG!!

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrsBOG

MrsBOG

@Myco, I love the complaints, very creative!!

Today I want to talk about size. DOES SIZE MATTER???

Seed Size  Sour LSD  2014 DSCN5527

Well, it does to me!! I like them BIG!! :D

Party Responsibly!!

Max Frost

Max Frost

@Myco, I love the complaints, very creative!!

Today I want to talk about size. DOES SIZE MATTER???

Well, it does to me!! I like them BIG!! :D

Party Responsibly!!

And BUSHY!!! Don't forget you like bushy too! lol. That IS a big bean! If ya'll know...why is it that some of the larger sativa plants I've seen have tiny little seeds, while short stout indys often have much larger seeds? Always wondered about that. It's almost like the smaller the seed, the larger the plant! I'm sure that's probably not true, but it seems like it sometimes!

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Different strains vary but size is also dependent on when you pollenate.

If pollenated too late you get loads of small seeds but when pollination takes place early fewer seeds are produced but they are bigger.

I try to make sure pollination stops before too late in flower so that I get larger seeds and fewer immature seeds to sort out.

We make seeds both indoors and in greenhouses and we have done some outside.

In reality it's not the size that's important...it's the maturity. The genetics are the same.

So don't scoff at a small seed either. Just know that we do our best to make our seeds come out the way we like them. BIg BALLS! ;)

That's what attracted a young Mrs. Bog to me.

LOL...not really. ;) Bog

Max Frost

Max Frost

If pollenated too late you get loads of small seeds but when pollination takes place early fewer seeds are produced but they are bigger.

I try to make sure pollination stops before too late in flower so that I get larger seeds and fewer immature seeds to sort out.

In reality it's not the size that's important...it's the maturity. The genetics are the same.

So don't scoff at a small seed either. Just know that we do our best to make our seeds come out the way we like them. BIg BALLS! ;)

LOL...not really. ;) Bog

Super information, BOG!!! Thanks so much for taking the time!

Max Frost

Max Frost

LOL...not really. ;) Bog

LMAO...BOG = "Balls Of Girth" ??!!!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Complaint = My Sour Bubble mom is so sticky AND greasy that when I touch the colas, I can't touch anything else until I clean my hands, and in fact my camera is very badly coated in resin from attempting to take pictures. :mad:
View attachment 389077

Complaint = My Sour Lifesaver #2 mom produces such rock hard buds with a high calyx to leaf ratio, causing such little trimming required that I often end up over-paying the help, because they are able to manicure the buds so quickly. o_O
View attachment 389078

Complaint = My Sour Strawberry #5 lady smells so much like strawberries, I almost mistook the colas for actual strawberries, and caught myself before I took a bite out of one.
View attachment 389079

Complaint = I always end up with very high germination rates and pretty good f/m ratio that I often end up with many more female phenotypes than I planned on running and know what to do with :eek:

Hehe :D

Happy gardening and good vibes to all! I'm going to put on my lumberjack suit and start chopping down some of these ladies. Tiiiiiiiimmmmmbbbbbeeeeerrrrrr!
Damn some really beautiful complaints made me lol my camera is coated too

Top Bottom