Have Fun with BOG!!

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Good to have the Bog's here! I became a fan many years ago before you started this seed venture, you grew some of the nicest bushes i'd ever seen at the time. Seeing these pics brought it all back!;)
We need BOG to come to mich again for a reunion lol or with this cold we should have followed him out of here... Getting cabin fever here with schools closed since christmas man kids are driving us nuts so playing in the garden more lol anyways speaking of bushes i need to get them apollos from ya still mota ... Sorry i keep getting side tracked thanks to bog and his gear :) def need to do a yankee cross with some motarebel meets bog cross ;) anyways nice to see ya around mota and hope all is well now to find out what happened to Jimmi nittz/pisces genetics

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

Evidently no one else has any funny pictures to post here. Well I do. :D

Here are two pictures of BOG from back in his trucking days (circa 1979). The young boy is our son, James III. The other pic has our dog named Popeye with us trucking. He loved the ride! Great dog!

Jim Jimi Nov1979 small

Jim Popeye Trucking   Aug1979 small

Just a little peek into the world of the BOG's.

BOG Seeds ~~ You CAN Buy Happiness!!

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

He was a good dog...Popeye the Savage was his name!

That truck was the second truck we owned and normally I trucked alone. A dog in the truck all week would have been ridiculous.

If you look closely at my hat you can see the embroidered patch Mrs. Bog hand made for me saying, RocketMan! That was my handle on the CB radidio back then.

35 years is a long time and now RocketMan calls himself BushyOldGrower but what's in a name eh? We still feel young and our love of German Shepherds has lived on.

We have two nice German Shepherds on duty at all times. Smart Security. Bog

Myco

Myco

Hahaaa trucker BOG, cool old school pics. 35 years ago, I was yet to be a twinkle in my dad's eye. Almost, though. I wish I lived through the seventies... My dad has great stories, including Woodstock lol.

And yep German Shepards are great dogs.

@Don Peppy - Nice SB man! What kind of aromas you getting from her? Looks like a score! Out of the 8 phenos I've ran, I've only had one with similar structure, pretty damn close.

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Hahaaa trucker BOG, cool old school pics. 35 years ago, I was yet to be a twinkle in my dad's eye. Almost, though. I wish I lived through the seventies... My dad has great stories, including Woodstock lol.

And yep German Shepards are great dogs.

@Don Peppy - Nice SB man! What kind of aromas you getting from her? Looks like a score! Out of the 8 phenos I've ran, I've only had one with similar structure, pretty damn close.
Thank you all for the kind words brothers, & Mr. Bog.... Myco.. It really is starting to give off a nice bubble gum scent.. Not when just touched, but when you rub your fingers together, and then take another sniff.. Oh Yeah.. Its there!.. Heres a Sour Strawberry on deck.. My first one was a male.. A hardy stud.. I have a good feeling with this one.. Thanks brothers..The seventies were very memorable.. Good times for sure.. Peace DP
DSC04713

Myco

Myco

Complaint = My Sour Bubble mom is so sticky AND greasy that when I touch the colas, I can't touch anything else until I clean my hands, and in fact my camera is very badly coated in resin from attempting to take pictures. :mad:
Sb3 10

Complaint = My Sour Lifesaver #2 mom produces such rock hard buds with a high calyx to leaf ratio, causing such little trimming required that I often end up over-paying the help, because they are able to manicure the buds so quickly. o_O
Sls2 11

Complaint = My Sour Strawberry #5 lady smells so much like strawberries, I almost mistook the colas for actual strawberries, and caught myself before I took a bite out of one.
Ssk5 04

Complaint = I always end up with very high germination rates and pretty good f/m ratio that I often end up with many more female phenotypes than I planned on running and know what to do with :eek:

Hehe :D

Happy gardening and good vibes to all! I'm going to put on my lumberjack suit and start chopping down some of these ladies. Tiiiiiiiimmmmmbbbbbeeeeerrrrrr!

Max Frost

Max Frost

Complaint = My Sour Bubble mom is so sticky AND greasy that when I touch the colas, I can't touch anything else until I clean my hands, and in fact my camera is very badly coated in resin from attempting to take pictures. :mad:
View attachment 389077

Complaint = My Sour Lifesaver #2 mom produces such rock hard buds with a high calyx to leaf ratio, causing such little trimming required that I often end up over-paying the help, because they are able to manicure the buds so quickly. o_O
View attachment 389078

Complaint = My Sour Strawberry #5 lady smells so much like strawberries, I almost mistook the colas for actual strawberries, and caught myself before I took a bite out of one.
View attachment 389079

Complaint = I always end up with very high germination rates and pretty good f/m ratio that I often end up with many more female phenotypes than I planned on running and know what to do with :eek:

Hehe :D

Happy gardening and good vibes to all! I'm going to put on my lumberjack suit and start chopping down some of these ladies. Tiiiiiiiimmmmmbbbbbeeeeerrrrrr!

Thanks for pointing out the definite issues you can always count on with BOG's gear!! The best way to avoid these problems is to spend allot more money on beans you may never receive! If you DO happen to get them...AND they are what you ordered, the over-hyped commercial strains that are so popular and expensive these days will keep you from having the issues you bring up...and the REALLY good part is, you won't be "bogged" down with all that pesky money in your pockets!!!

AMAZING plants brother!!! What a SUPER, SUPER job!!! I'm shocked you have to actually PAY trimming help tho!! Hell bro...I'll come trim that shit for free any day! Well...ALMOST free! ;) And I know what you mean about that S. Strawberry smelling just like actual strawberries! I've been eyeing the shortcake and cool whip at the grocery store!! K++++ bro!!! Best, -Max

Latest posts

Top Bottom