Homemade Nepalese Temple Ball Hash

• Thread starter CanadaDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Does anyone know how Nepalese Temple Ball hash is made and if it is possible to be made at home?
I've never had it but everyone says it's freaking amazing! I just don't have the connects to get it so I'm wondering if this style of hash making is plausible for home development.

neverbreak

neverbreak

i had hoped ya would be showing us some that ya had just made! never even heard of it. how's it differ from any other compressed dry-sift hash?

neverbreak

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

lol... i wish. I think I've posted it in the wrong section. Its an import hash from Nepal that is supposed to be the best but I have no idea how to make it, and I'm wondering if anyone knows how.

G

ganjaman59

look in high times magazine. From the articles I've read they rub Indica/hash plant type buds between their hands until they have resin all over their palms and then rub their hands back and forth until they get pencil like strands of black hash and then let it dry and smoke. the absolute best black hash has white stripes of opium( real opium no bullshit) pressed in between layers of the black hash.Talk about something that is the best,tastes the best,that is it,although the 1st and last time I smoked it was about 1979 and that was the dealers stash.Tastes like vanilla icing,gets you incredibly fucked up. I cut the opium stripes out with a razor blade and smoked them straight, 3-4 hits, talk about fucked up i stashed the shit while stoned and it took me three weeks to find it.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I thought the supposed "opium" was actually just molded stash from the moisture on the people's hands and shipping across the ocean... Hand rubed hash doesnt have any kind of shelf life. But yeah, if you want to make it just rub your plants gently and bust the trichomes on your hands. If you wear rubber gloves while you do it, after your done you can put the gloves in the freezer and the hash will peel right off after a night, if you use your bare hands there is alot of "waste" in the fact that the only way you'll get it off is scraping it off with your teeth.
edit: BY the way if you rub your hands making the snakes too hard you will get THE WORST BLISTERS EVER!

mack 10

mack 10

get rc clarke's book. hashich, it show's how to make royal nepelese temple balls,they make the balls by, first it is warmed under the sun, then rubbed into small pieces.(about golf ball size)which are then rolled around by hand, to get a smoother finish.keep rolling untill there are only a few crease's left. Finally they roll the hash ball's around the back of a tin/metal plate, this gives a real shiny,smooth and hard/protective extria. which acts as a crust and protects the inner hash. try it at home, all you need is 30+grams of hash,or enough to roll into a ball and get rolling.

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

So it is basically hand rubbed hash. Cool. I thought I read somewhere that Nepalese temple balls are cured underground for 9 months... But I could be confused with something else. Either way, thanks for the great info everyone!

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

So it is basically hand rubbed hash. Cool. I thought I read somewhere that Nepalese temple balls are cured underground for 9 months... But I could be confused with something else. Either way, thanks for the great info everyone!

That may very well be, which would explain the strips of mold growing through them. Much like aged cheeses, I would not be suprized to find out that there may be non-harmful, even edible, strains of mold that grow on hash. Ever had a fine peice of brie? Its like its encapsuled in a mushroom... If that is the case then it is certainly a lost art in modern hashish manufacture.

ethnoman

ethnoman

From the articles I've read they rub Indica/hash plant type buds between their hands until they have resin all over their palms and then rub their hands back and forth until they get pencil like strands of black hash and then let it dry and smoke.

Nice method to smoke a whole lot of human skin cells, oils and sweat. Can think of a number of much cleaner ways to make hash.

the absolute best black hash has white stripes of opium( real opium no bullshit) pressed in between layers of the black hash.Talk about something that is the best,tastes the best,that is it,although the 1st and last time I smoked it was about 1979 and that was the dealers stash.Tastes like vanilla icing,gets you incredibly fucked up. I cut the opium stripes out with a razor blade and smoked them straight, 3-4 hits, talk about fucked up i stashed the shit while stoned and it took me three weeks to find it.

Opium isn't white, nor do a few hits get you fucked up. Smoked opium is actually pretty weak and you need to smoke a considerable amount to get much of an effect out it. I suspect your hash had something other than opium in it.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I think you totally missed the part that this is an ancient practice that goes back before modern ideas of santitation.

It doesnt take more than a few hits to get fucked up off of hash, so in his defense, even if it wasnt opium it could easily still get him fucked up.

Edit: In addition, the hand rubbing process heat activates the hash. Smoking (really anything at all) did not become popular (mainstream) until the early 1900's, hashish during these times and thousands of years before was EATEN, not smoked.

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

I think you totally missed the part that this is an ancient practice that goes back before modern ideas of santitation.

It doesnt take more than a few hits to get fucked up off of hash, so in his defense, even if it wasnt opium it could easily still get him fucked up.

Edit: In addition, the hand rubbing process heat activates the hash. Smoking (really anything at all) did not become popular (mainstream) until the early 1900's, hashish during these times and thousands of years before was EATEN, not smoked.
Come on... Really!?? They ate it? How do you know? That seems very strangely odd to me, and a real waste! Don't you have to decarb it first to get effect?

skuzz99

skuzz99

lol just cuz its been done this way for thousands of years hardly makes it the best way to make hash today. ive read they even use spit to help make it (maybe thats opium cant quite remember but either way i find that pretty dsgusting!). not that im sayin i wouldnt smoke it if i had the opportunity (tho i defo wouldnt eat it!) but the more i kno about processes like this the less appealing it is.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

In the post you quoted it clearly stated that hand rubbing heats the hash.(Go ahead and rub your hands together for a few minuets and tell me if they are hot or not.) Even if it didnt, the medicinal benefit would still be there sans high. I know hash was eaten because its well documented. Someone suggested a book in this thread, Hashish! . Read that book, its just full of information.

No one said that hand rubbing produces "the best" hash. (a purely subjective matter anyway.)

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Also eating hash is one of the most orgasmic drug experiences I have ever had. It is not at all a waste.

Obviously this wont work so good with hash that hasnt been activated by heat, anything that has just been sieved wont quite do the trick without a little tampering (heating and rolling.) I have never eaten BHO but unless it was warmed at some point it seems like it might also be lacking in effect. Alcohol extraction works great eaten if you boil off the alcohol (outside not in your house) rather than wait the time for it to evaporate.

Top Bottom