Homemade Nepalese Temple Ball Hash

• Thread starter CanadaDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

Theres. No way anyone would even sell their temple balls these days. I mean you just can't put a price tag on that gear nomore. Who's gonna go to Nepal, with their barbarian dark age laws, and fetch temple balls home? Lol, you can make them tho. DJ SHORT MAKES HIS OWN. With the strain, Flo, he called Flo temple weed? Sommet like that. And it's pretty close to ,real, temples. They ain't been around since? 1970,ish . Defo try to make it tho if that's wot you want to try bro eh. Pretty sure what ever you. Make. Will be, unique, and nice :(!.good luck man

spacebomb

spacebomb

I was lucky enough to try, see some of that, looked like a weird sweety :-)lol. Till you sniffed it and the opium looked like a lil sarnie. Weird gear, to strong. And, I. N. H. O not, real, !. I've had THAI and passa washed durban :( it was not for me anyway . Didn't like feeling ,like that eh,. I love to collect trichs out of the grinder and press them into some lovely hash. .white as beach sand.and very pure, better than bubble I. M. O, but good Kief made to a nice big White hash ball:-) it lasts forever with a nice pipe, bong, or dab rig. The texture is amazing. Gooey and melty. My bubble hash is not even so nice as dry pressed Kief.

spacebomb

spacebomb

@ germinator, I find that also. You must smoke it ASAP, its because of all the fresh terpenes that have accumulated when trimming. When it's left to dry out the terpenes evaporate, remembering that terpines are v o c, s (volotile organic compounds, witch we all know, evaporate. Hence the v o c,

P

Pnkfldman

I have a different experience and first hand knowledge of this super wonderful hash. Temple balls and fingers are made from actual Kush , not this crap in the med stores talk about but actual Kush. Imagine trying to rub a nug to collect the product and not ending up with a handful of crushed bud. Real Kush buds are so tough you virtually cannot break them up by hand, also this is collected from living plants When it is finally rolled into balls and fingers it was then wrapped in rose petals to deter mold and keep from drying to a white outer layer. I had this available to me in '68-'71. temple hash is almost black unlike Lebanese blond or other varieties from the region. I seen A LOT of this stuff, never contained opium.Back in those days we didn't have all the numbers we purport to have now about THC levels but toke for toke it would easily match anything today. Ann Arbor,MI was a hotbed for this stuff, hence the annual Hash Bash celebrated every year since the early '70's. So to sum it up ,no you can't make temple balls or really any of that regions hash (they don't smoke the weed) because you cannot get the Kush. Go to your grow room and rub a bud it will crumble, cure some and rub it , it will crumble. Kush is similar looking to a fake christmas tree limb, uniform in shape and tough as hell. Smoke is surely potent but not really smoke friendly as it is grown to make hash not smoke. By the time 1/2 of the joint would be gone goo was running out of end of J making it look like black lipstick on your lips. Hope this does help, if not sorry. You had to be there.

spacebomb

spacebomb

wow. bro all i can say to you is your right .i needed to be there eh bro, :-)i never knew it was og! or was it hindu? or was it all known as just (kush) most og,kush buds 2 ,day are like led balls. i love stories like you just shared eh man...any more? ever try chocolate thai sticks? i aint.10 ,years to young:-)lol. tell us some more stuff then:-)we all love other peeps chin wags
:-) and you can just tell that your straight up telling the truth. imho.

C

cflkid420

Nahh.. all that OG kush and shit is just yank crap like he said. Real Kush like the old Afghan is the proper shit. The closest description i can try and describe is rope? The yanks use the name kush but its not proper, proper kush man.

spacebomb

spacebomb

So whats a PROPPER KUSH then?. . Are they still availible?.

C

cflkid420

So whats a PROPPER KUSH then?. . Are they still availible?.

Well.. the og kush and all that are just names. Dont let it fool you. They say blowin kush but theyre smokin summin else haha.

Real.. afghan kush.. is dense as fuck and like a rock. Its alot more ropier.. you can smoke it but it takes a lot of breaking. Its potent as fuck l. You could "probably... maybe" get the proper seeds online for the original afghan kush.. but the proper ones are like from the 60s original, organic & native to afghanistan.

Best bet is to go over there. You can get temple balls in amsterdam. I brought a few back a few years back.

I regularly make my own hash and use a low heat setting and bake mine. Comes out shiney and stinky as fuck. Thankfully i have a few guys who sort me all the trim from their grows

spacebomb

spacebomb

Very nice. My tahoe og was LIKE THAT tho. Honest. It was small yeild but the buds were just breakable and a half joint put me on bed:-)lol. Never had SUCH an intense rush, buzz :-) id probbably never be able to smoke WHAT you can bro, :-)
Space.

C

cflkid420

Very nice. My tahoe og was LIKE THAT tho. Honest. It was small yeild but the buds were just breakable and a half joint put me on bed:-)lol. Never had SUCH an intense rush, buzz :-) id probbably never be able to smoke WHAT you can bro, :-)
Space.

Haha nice man. Where bouts you from? i smoked non stop now for years and years its a part of my life :)

K

Khola

The stuff the guy makes in the strainhunter Vids is similar to temple ball hash. I guess...
The legend round here in the 90s was that temple balls were coming in laced with opium. I never had them like that i don't think. They were always very dark though. Hash from sativa back then very 'zingy' but temple balls had more kick.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

That may very well be, which would explain the strips of mold growing through them. Much like aged cheeses, I would not be suprized to find out that there may be non-harmful, even edible, strains of mold that grow on hash. Ever had a fine peice of brie? Its like its encapsuled in a mushroom... If that is the case then it is certainly a lost art in modern hashish manufacture.
lol it's not mold and the stripe going through them means different strains where used in the production of 1 ball which gives the hash generally a more racy-trippy high haha, if you wanna check out soma my hash you'll see i do the same thing......take it easy

spacebomb

spacebomb

yeah some were fuking deffinetly laced man. no doubt in my mind about that but look at thAt old thai that was soaked in passa water?i mean its all the constituents as heroin without the addiction?apparently in the early?70,s i think it was pretty popular in the u.s.well between certain circles anyway.so i read some of that aswell And d.j short reckons its all true?the opium laced hash etc.from his book i think he really was there and on the scene with that type of hAsh,weed.idk jusr rumours,hearsay And books folks eb:-)
space

spacebomb

spacebomb

no man thats just what ive read panda bro eh lol.fuk i wont mess with hard drugs dude eh.

spacebomb

spacebomb

ok theres never been hash with raw opium latex rolled in! im just a liar.just google it.before you make wrong statements bro. im not a liar.OR A DAFTY.
Theres opium in the hash... It was also scraped off the skin of hairless virgins who ran through the fields on a full moon at midnight. Whatever you have to hear to convince yourself to buy and smoke moldy stash.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

you can read everything about hash . almost half of it will say opium laced . the other half will say mold . all i know is back in the day, there was some black hash with white streaks in it that really kicked the stoned gods ass .

spacebomb

spacebomb

yeah well im glad you said that. cus i can go with that.yeah defo some of it will o been mold.remember how in some circles they used to bury their top notch hash in the darn garden? ,eartg aged, i mean surelly that cant be good for ya? some, hash was the real deal opium latex tho eh.like u say most willa been ?mold. and just that little bit and them few peeps who got the real thing must think all hash that looks like that is ,opium hash,?idk really but honest bro some. SOME of it was ,the real deal,!. just saying eh:-)

Top Bottom