How light spectrum affects nutrient use in plant tissue...

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clockworx

clockworx

Shit guys,,,,I was just looking at a thread where a guy is running the DNA 860 vert bulb and ballast.....wow...that's a game changer combo !!! 1880 par from the side and 1600 from below at 12 inches....WOW......now that's something worth spending money on, the par graph is off the charts in all mm ranges.....

clockworx

clockworx

DNA 860 vert bulb and ballast.....this is from another site....

This is how I took all the pics. I held the sensor like this for every pic.
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 739x985.

picture.php

The 1st bulb was the 860 and I held it at the bottom of the bulb touching the glass on every reading. looks like this.
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 667x889.

picture.php

This is that reading.
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024.

picture.php

This is the reading from touching the side of the bulb. Not the bottom.
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024.

picture.php

clockworx

clockworx

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.

picture.php

clockworx

clockworx

The 330's they make push more par energy then a 600 hps in all nm ranges....

clockworx

clockworx

Still tho at 190 a bulb is steep.....I just won't pay that for a bulb but its not that bad, if I was growing for a real medical place or some lab type environment then yea I would get them....but I'm not and I'm already pulling down great GPW numbers from 20 dollar 600hps bulbs and my bud is just as dank as any other high grade bud and just a powerful.....so my view is still the same....fuck that....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Clockworx, you can't link outside images, especially from ICM. ;)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

Have you used the 600w MH planet light bulbs? What are doing per light? Are you breaking 1.25 potatoes per light? I have done 2/ with 600's on the best run of my life.

clockworx

clockworx

Have you used the 600w MH planet light bulbs? What are doing per light? Are you breaking 1.25 potatoes per light? I have done 2/ with 600's on the best run of my life.

Yea, I was just talkin about that in another thread....I pull 16-28 per 600 with ease depending on strain 16 on low yielders 28 most of the time (4) 7oz plants and when I run my heavy yield strain I fill a 4*8 tent with (2)600s and pull 4 lbs (8) 8oz plants...and yea use the mh 600s, both hps & mh made by "planet earth" are great....if I run heavy yield strains those bulbs make football buds every run....I credit that more to everything being dialed in tho...I've been running that setup for years and now just toss plants in there with my soil mix and water, very little work....I also run (6) 600s over my flood n drain room.....same bulbs....

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
whats yoru footprint on the 600's? When I ran mine I was running a 3x3 footprint and kept the canopy about 16-18" from the canopy.

clockworx

clockworx

whats yoru footprint on the 600's? When I ran mine I was running a 3x3 footprint and kept the canopy about 16-18" from the canopy.

My hoods hit wall 2 wall in a 4*4 (half tent) and in the first 4 weeks of flower I keep them around 16in and then 12in for weeks 5,6,7 and I back them off back to 16ish for week 8 to cut back on heat and allow for buds to finish without drying up the oils.....I get solid 15in colas and some lowers, but I try to fill the space with just strong mains......

clockworx

clockworx

You should try those bulbs out if your sick of paying 90 , you will slide it from the box and say "no way this is 20 bucks" and the best part is I can buy a case even cheaper and not even put a dent in the pocket....

clockworx

clockworx

But anywho, what kinda setup you run in cap ? Soil hydro, nutes ? You got a journal going rite now?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Fucken Sea, I think u have the worlds largest collection of cat pictures lol, atleast one for every smartass remark,
confu.

I keep them all in a special folder. :D Flat cats! I do try to have one for every occasion. Kinda like greeting cards, but sicker.
You should try those bulbs out if your sick of paying 90 , you will slide it from the box and say "no way this is 20 bucks" and the best part is I can buy a case even cheaper and not even put a dent in the pocket....
Shit! I lost the link. :( I know you linked it... right?

Top Bottom