• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

Step one get some Dawn squirt on to fingertips
Step two rub in real good
Step three run a little water over your hands
Step four get a used dish-rag and begin scrubbing upward toward your finger nails and Whaa Laa clean fingers.
Just thought I'd throw this up as it has worked wonders for me over the past few months.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

horticol_hand_cleaner_500ml_1.jpg

this is the absolute best stuff though...my shop carries this and i buy it cuz even with gloves you never know when your gonna need it..

below frigid

below frigid

Gasoline, Acetone, if your worried about the toxcitity, white vinegar or rubbing alcohol.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
RAlcohol dries your hands out bad...butter not forget about the butter! It's cheap, everyone has it and it's cheap and easily available. I laughed at my buddy for years as I poured $$ of olive oil down the drain and then I tried butter. Been over 10 years butter only...

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Fuck gloves I like to raw dog my bitches!

I use butter or cooking oil then hit with dish soap after that. I been wanting to get the orange stuff but never get around to it.
Confu

A

A-Roe

Fast Orange! Havent found anything that works better! Wearing gloves while trimming works great too!;)
Yeah but that Orange Pumice shit cost to much for me,not, but Dawn is cheaper and more effective IMHO. When I was doing maintenance at the Saw Mill, GOJO was a way of life.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Whatever works. Dawn doesnt work for me unless I really scrub and repeat a few times. The Orange shit is one and done. You know what they say though. "More than one way to skin a cat":)

Thanks for the tip!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Whatever works. Dawn doesnt work for me unless I really scrub and repeat a few times. The Orange shit is one and done. You know what they say though. "More than one way to skin a cat":)

Thanks for the tip!
lol , exactly. Try the butter, trust me. It works better than anything for the cost and you hardly ever run out...lol
I'm done with the butter is better, but it is...lmao

Top Bottom