How to Get Resin off of Your Fingers!

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Amber

Amber

I go veg oil (thanks @WalterWhiteFire I'm going for the salt next time) followed by Dawn dishsoap and hot water. If that does not work eye make up remover works pretty well also.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
hell try dmso itll eat the resin and transdermal thc to your blood stream.
nevertried myself keep shit clean then use the scissor hash
I've never tried DMSO, but I have some on hand. I'd say it's a good idea, but when I tried to make a topical using bubble hash and DMSO, the result burned. By itself it just gets warm.

L

larebowm

hmm maybe its to drying for your skin add some grapeseed?
i use it for swelling in my shoulder without sting or burn but im a greasy spoon.

souf69

souf69

Baby oil to take the resin off then shaving cream to help the smell and rid some of that oil.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

funny how this is posted in advanced technique.. I have this stuff called jacks cleaner works awesome but I never see it for sale. I just got a sample from the store. if anyone knows orange cleaner from working on cars its similar

StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

Any kind of oils will work better than plain soap or alcohol. Resin binds with fats and repels water and soaps. Large amounts of resin on your hands will not be removed as easily with anything else. A light application of oil beforehand will prevent resin accumulation, making clean up even easier. If you run out of plain oil, salad dressings work, especially ranch. Once you lather up with an oil, dish soap will then easily clean your hands.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
hmm maybe its to drying for your skin add some grapeseed?
i use it for swelling in my shoulder without sting or burn but im a greasy spoon.
By itself it's great for warming areas up where you're stiff. But mixed with bubble hash, I swear to God, it BURNED. I used to use it on my show horses a lot, on their legs especially to help get swelling down.

M

mcpuffin

I know its expensive, but coconut oil for the win. Making earl all day every day gets messy, and nothing seems to get rid of the stickiness except this. Gives the skin a nice glow too. My 2 cents.:angelic:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I personally won't support vaseline/petro jelly or Pam or J&Johnsons.... I use a local butter myself.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Step one get some Dawn squirt on to fingertips
Step two rub in real good
Step three run a little water over your hands
Step four get a used dish-rag and begin scrubbing upward toward your finger nails and Whaa Laa clean fingers.
Just thought I'd throw this up as it has worked wonders for me over the past few months.

Hey guys baby oil takes right off.. cheap ,in a squirt bottle and good for your hands..M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I personally won't support vaseline/petro jelly or Pam or J&Johnsons.... I use a local butter myself.

Local home made butter ...thats got to be good stuff..

Latest posts

Top Bottom