How to Get Resin off of Your Fingers!

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I can make a bar of butter last longer than a bottle of oil...people pour oil out heavily, butter goes further and it is like 2$ for 4 bars of cheap shit...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I just find people waste liquid and the butter is cheaper for me IME. Oil takes longer to wash off too.

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i use iso because its one step.and always handy
.veggie oil didnt work that well for me..I will try butter though.

You know what else works? Break up some really dry weed with those greasy fingers,
and smoke it

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Gotta be really soft room temp though on the butter Ken to be most efficient. If it's hard or cold you'll have lil success and use a lot. I find with soft butter I can do a tiny smidgeon and get clean hands but does require a good hot water soapy rinse after. Kinda smells nice to, like baked cannabis goods when your buttering ;)

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I just chopped a few a week or so ago, no gloves, got so high it was a touch scary I swear.

I just pressed fingers reaaaaally fucking hard against each other and made little mouse poo size balls or hash / press. lethal shizzle.

Although one evening I did go to bed with horrid sticky fingers and woke up with no sticky fingers so guess it got absorbed.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Baby oil but johnson&johnsons works best for some reason. We also use this to get oil paint of our hands and hair. Then just wash off the oil.

salmonslammer

salmonslammer

gojo hand cleaner works much better then fast orange just my 2 cents :D

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I rub a little coconut oil on my hands before getting started...if it starts getting sticky I just rub a little more on. Work clean you never have to wash up...if I do get dirty though I usually just grab a cheeseburger or some pizza.

edit to add - I don't trim too often, mainly for friends and to trade work. If I was doing this for a living I would highly recommend doing it this way (oil first) and keeping your scissors super clean. Once shit is sticky you move half as fast - I never have to stop or slow down to clean up...only to twist up joints for everyone else who can't use their hands :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A

A-Roe

Ya'll are all wrong....

Baby oil.

Takes the shit right off

Your welcome
And makes your hand greasy as shit. But just bullshiting around in the kitchen today while trying to knock out these 8 solo I noticed that just rubbing my hands with a used greasy dishrag worked without me putting anything on my hand, crazy what people do to kill the time, I got bout 6 to go damn I hate trimming.

L

larebowm

hell try dmso itll eat the resin and transdermal thc to your blood stream.
nevertried myself keep shit clean then use the scissor hash

sixstring

sixstring

butter right from the stick,just a lil piece of butter like less then you use for a piece of toast.rub that on your hands and it will remove the stickiest shizzle no problem.then just wash with soap n water.:)

rawman

rawman

I have a bunch of free samples dunno how it costs or if its worth it but SOS SOAP from roots organic is awesome... Works wonders

Latest posts

Top Bottom