I Want To See A Grow Before I Help Anyone

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

More and more I see folks with 1-5 posts and no pictures asking for help, with genetics or with how to set up a butt load of gravitas or giant controllers, what nutrients to use and literal ML per gallon ratios, what super soul to use etc etc etc.. An more and more folks who work for big money are going to start coming to the hobbyist forums for cannabis to have us do THEIR job for them.. I'm not getting paid mad money a year to run a giant facility, THEY ARE. It's not my job to tell you what genetics to buy to please your fat wallet sponsors, it's yours..

Cell phones have had cameras on them since like 06' at least.. I don't care if it's 3 mega pixels.. I wanna see a pic somewhere in your posts before I lend any kind of a hand.. And if your too paranoid to post pics then I'm sorry, you'll have to go pay a bum to buy a marijuana horticulture book from Barnes and noble cuz people are watching you.
A exif remover is free and a VPN is no more then $10 a month.. Hey look u just saved $15 on a book and got real time advice on your specific problem

I'm not trying to be a Debbie downer here.. I'm just saying as a community we need to be aware that we could be helping the same people that want to see us out of business.

This has been on my mind for some time and I just wanted get it off my chest.

Shamus

Last edited:
HGW562

HGW562

I agree, but I find it hard to refuse help when someone is asking. Then again most people that ask for help on forums don't do diligent research and development. Also if they are asking on forums they most likely are going to fail at a large scale grow. The only thing that makes a good grower is experience and you can't get that on any forum.

Mr.X

Mr.X

And with that being said, how can i get theese ladies to retain or even better enhance theyre fragrance. Im thinkin bout terps, terpinator or rock sumthin i was jus readin bout it...

20150314 014706
geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
And if your too paranoid to post pics then I'm sorry, you'll have to go pay a bum to buy a marijuana horticulture book from Barnes and noble cuz people are watching you.
A exif remover is free[...]
The Farm software--
strips Exif data...
"Please upload all your pictures into our database, it is easier and more secure to link them into posts. When you upload your images to THCFarmer servers, all personal information is stripped from the image (camera, GPS location, editor, etc.), rendering it totally anonymous which is not the case with public image hosting banks."

Mr.X

Mr.X

My 1st run smelled, ennnnghh... @ 1st but once chopped turned 2 virtually nuthin. The temps N humidity wer dialed in. Temp 78, rh 55/50. With this run my temps ran a bit hotter 81,85 n RH fluctuating between 55 to 70 @ Times wen i dont get 2 the dehumidifier on time. Yet they are more pungent. Better genes R definitely part of the equation. My 1st run was of dubious desendance. These however were purchased @ a dispensarry. Not the most renowned but they seemed 2 have a professional aspect. I'll keep all informed. Thanx

Shamus

Shamus

The Farm software--
strips Exif data...
"Please upload all your pictures into our database, it is easier and more secure to link them into posts. When you upload your images to THCFarmer servers, all personal information is stripped from the image (camera, GPS location, editor, etc.), rendering it totally anonymous which is not the case with public image hosting banks."
Nice! Did not know that.. Very cool

Shamus

Shamus

There up above, but IMO just make solid judgements guys.. There's a dude with 15 posts who posted a salt recipe thread and everyone just like threw their recipes at him.. If I was in a large scale operation and wanted to cut costs and try other ratios I'd come to the farm an ask about it..

Not saying that is the case there but.. Idk..

HGW562

HGW562

There up above, but IMO just make solid judgements guys.. There's a dude with 15 posts who posted a salt recipe thread and everyone just like threw their recipes at him.. If I was in a large scale operation and wanted to cut costs and try other ratios I'd come to the farm an ask about it..

But by cutting costs and trying different ratios the grow most likely suffers. No matter how much they ask they still have to apply it their grow correctly and that usually means failing which they can not afford to do. I'm not concerned about inexperienced growers trying to grow on a large scale, it makes our work shine so much brighter.

stutter

stutter

My 1st run smelled, ennnnghh... @ 1st but once chopped turned 2 virtually nuthin. The temps N humidity wer dialed in. Temp 78, rh 55/50. With this run my temps ran a bit hotter 81,85 n RH fluctuating between 55 to 70 @ Times wen i dont get 2 the dehumidifier on time. Yet they are more pungent. Better genes R definitely part of the equation. My 1st run was of dubious desendance. These however were purchased @ a dispensarry. Not the most renowned but they seemed 2 have a professional aspect. I'll keep all informed. Thanx

sounds to me like you need to work on your dry and cure, to me the drying period is more important than the cure, a lot can be lost in that first week after harvest if your not careful and no amount of cure can bring it back

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

And with that being said, how can i get theese ladies to retain or even better enhance theyre fragrance. Im thinkin bout terps, terpinator or rock sumthin i was jus readin bout it...

I would start by spreading your lights out a bit. Getting the correct foot print for the reflectors you're using will help.

Not sure about the adatives you are wanting to use.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Thanx 2 all for your responses i feel, well... a part of the comunity. Stop, STOP im gettin teary eyed over here.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Oh, N bout terpinator i just read sumthin bout those nutes on the forun 2day. I've seen it @ my growstore but never really was interested. I dont think givin them a try will hurt. So i may try it. Thats just the kinda grower i's iz.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Terpinator hahahha get off the farm if you use that stuff. Seriously people think for YOUR self
Just because i do exactly just that, THINK 4 MYSELF is why i would try it out. Maybe u should follow your own advice and not say sumthinz crap jus cuz U heard from a bunch of unkwownz as opposed 2 doin yer own research. Trial N fuckin error. Thats what it all about.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Just because you buy a ferrari doesnt mean you can drive it,same with plants.You could give away all your ''secrets''and most people would still fubar it.I think failure,time invested,and the desire to keep going after that make the difference.Alot of people give up way before they learn anything,look at all the equipment for sale on craigslist.About 80% of the stuff you learn you learn by doing(experience)so if someone thinks they can just come on a website and ask a few questions and learn to grow or solve their garden issues they are in for a big letdown,lol.

Top Bottom