I Want To See A Grow Before I Help Anyone

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
masshole61

masshole61

X, if you knew what you were talking about midwestdensies is the last guy you would say that to.... Just saying. look at his grows, bro.
I think for myself, fuck up by myself and " grow" from the experience.
You don't have to believe everything you read. But if you follow the forum you might learn a thing or two. I have. And I have a lot more to learn.
I do believe guys making big money working big grows come to the forums for free knowledge that they claim as their own. Ass hats everywhere.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Absolutely, i meant no dissrespect but the dense one second line of advice is 2 get off the farm? im gonna save my words cuz i dont wanna start any shit. Thats not what im here 4. But yer absolutely right. Thing is i read the good reviews here on the farm. Sooooo.... u know what, lets leave it @ that bro. Im sure we've ALL got waaaay more important thingz 2 do. I 4, 1 have 2 sites 2 tend 2. PEACE !!!!

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

You can read forums all day, if you have a modicum of comprehension and a decent memory. You can come off sounding like you know which way is up. That being said, it don't mean fuck all when you get down to it. Nothing beats hands on experience.

primordial

primordial

I have learned how "not to grow" on my own time and i have confirmed on how "not to grow" on the internet time and time again. There are no short cuts in life, if indeed one expects to learn from the Internet I suggest they purchase a "BS Filter" it's a Microsoft program on sale at Walmart, it takes less then a minute to install and it filters out all the bull shit on the Internet leaving the PC user with pure facts to study.....homies on the street are calling it "the De-Monkeywrencher."

P.s remember your mentors name so you know who to blame when "your grow" goes sour and I'm not talking about Diesel. It's a seedy business and savvy folks aren't buying those seeds anymore.

miko

miko

I agree with you folks. Try to learn for yourself, but also I try to learn from the best out there.

While you are all here, I have some sick ladies. I recently switched to Age Old organic feed and using CAPs biowar teas. Pro Mix soil ammended with worm castings and bat guano under 7, 1000 W HPS Air Cooled Maxums. BOG sour grape strain.

Any ideas? Are the burned or maybe deficient in something?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just because you buy a ferrari doesnt mean you can drive it,same with plants.You could give away all your ''secrets''and most people would still fubar it.I think failure,time invested,and the desire to keep going after that make the difference.Alot of people give up way before they learn anything,look at all the equipment for sale on craigslist.About 80% of the stuff you learn you learn by doing(experience)so if someone thinks they can just come on a website and ask a few questions and learn to grow or solve their garden issues they are in for a big letdown,lol.
Just got done saying the same thing on a different thread. Lol. U just said it way better than me. Respect.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Looks like U might B coming a lil bit hot, what are yer ppm's. Also look underwatered a bit dehydrated. Must B hot under 7k what are you working with 4 ventilation?

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I agree with you folks. Try to learn for yourself, but also I try to learn from the best out there.

While you are all here, I have some sick ladies. I recently switched to Age Old organic feed and using CAPs biowar teas. Pro Mix soil ammended with worm castings and bat guano under 7, 1000 W HPS Air Cooled Maxums. BOG sour grape strain.

Any ideas? Are the burned or maybe deficient in something?

View attachment 495210 View attachment 495211 View attachment 495212
im seeing some thrips damage(pretty bad too) and over fertilization

H

happy b

My 1st run smelled, ennnnghh... @ 1st but once chopped turned 2 virtually nuthin. The temps N humidity wer dialed in. Temp 78, rh 55/50. With this run my temps ran a bit hotter 81,85 n RH fluctuating between 55 to 70 @ Times wen i dont get 2 the dehumidifier on time. Yet they are more pungent. Better genes R definitely part of the equation. My 1st run was of dubious desendance. These however were purchased @ a dispensarry. Not the most renowned but they seemed 2 have a professional aspect. I'll keep all informed. Thanx
As already been suggested you need to work on your drying and curing process . It's not just a case trim the weed and jobs done . You have to take time drying your finished product and you don't want to dry it to the extent it turns to powder when rubbed between your fingers . you need to judge it just so that the buds still have a bit of moisture left in the center then jar em up to let the moisture even out throughout the bud then let em dry a bit longer if needed . It's up to you to work out how it best works for you . youv spent X amount of weeks (at least 8 probably more)growing it patiently tending and taking care of them . If you don't dry & curing it properly your never going to have the high quality product your looking for . hope this helps . good luck.

miko

miko

im seeing some thrips damage(pretty bad too) and over fertilization
yeah, that seems to be the concensus. Going to only water a few weeks and see if they will survive.

Thanks for the thoughts and help.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

yeah, that seems to be the concensus. Going to only water a few weeks and see if they will survive.

Thanks for the thoughts and help.
id be more worried about the thrips damage, they seem to be devouring the lover leaves of your plants, i would get those taken care of

Top Bottom