Inexperienced And I Need Help!

• Thread starter Matan Elihav
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

Hello friends ,
I am a person suffering from fibromyalgia. I live in a country where marijuana costs $ 26.5 for grams.
I started to grow and bought very professional equipment

Led: 1000w
65W fluorescent bulb
VENTA EUROPLAST (300 mph)
S & P TD Line Blower (350 mph)
Coco
Autopot
GENERAL HYDROPONICS EUROPE (Fertilizer)
Cold steam device
And more ....

This is the first time that I grow in coco and not in soil. I transferred the plants to the autopot. And look what happened (in pictures), the leaves began to revolve around themselves But they looking healthy yet. What should I do ? Will they be harassed?

Thanks
Inexperienced and i need help
Inexperienced and i need help 2
Inexperienced and i need help 3
Inexperienced and i need help 4
Inexperienced and i need help 5
Inexperienced and i need help 6

Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

Hello friends ,
I am a person suffering from fibromyalgia. I live in a country where marijuana costs $ 26.5 for grams.
I started to grow and bought very professional equipment

Led: 1000w
65W fluorescent bulb
VENTA EUROPLAST (300 mph)
S & P TD Line Blower (350 mph)
Coco
Autopot
GENERAL HYDROPONICS EUROPE (Fertilizer)
Cold steam device
And more ....

This is the first time that I grow in coco and not in soil. I transferred the plants to the autopot. And look what happened (in pictures), the leaves began to revolve around themselves But they looking healthy yet. What should I do ? Will they be harassed?

Thanks
View attachment 701052 View attachment 701053 View attachment 701054 View attachment 701055 View attachment 701056 View attachment 701057
By the way, I think it was very cold at night that it happened. Maybe that's one of the reasons?

Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

That Google translate did you no love lol.
yah that was a super fail
lmao.when i seen yur message i was like,"wtf is mama talking bout???"lmfao

.i started growing 3 weeks ago,they were inside 0.5L flowerpot and after they grew a bit i moved them to autopot ever since that day they became like that(see the picture),i dont know if it makes any difference but at the same night i moved them the temperture went down to 16C and somehow they turned out to look like that the next day. is there a connection?is it something els?

fatawa

fatawa

Whats your feeding schedule?what do you mix nutes at?are your temps controlled now?and what do you "ph" your water too?

Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

Whats your feeding schedule?what do you mix nutes at?are your temps controlled now?and what do you "ph" your water too?
i grow hydro,the temperture is 23-28C.
my fertilizer is GHE and the PH is 4.5-5. the tds is 390.

Top Bottom