Iranian auto Flower

• Thread starter aireoponics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackBart

BlackBart

The IAF were started Late That's why they haven't finished . Actually I just checked them yesterday and one is finishing up now .

B

Bluenoser

The IAF were started Late That's why they haven't finished . Actually I just checked them yesterday and one is finishing up now .
when you say late blackbart when did you start them? i usually get a crop right around the first or desond week of july

J

jjr1245

what if you put it right outside from a seedling will it still veg for 30 to 45 days or will it
start to flower right away? thanks bro

N

niceeven

Good info! I got a pack of Iranian Auto flower as well. I have read a few things about it:
Apparently it's a strain that shows "early flowering" characteristics. Meaning it's not a ruderalis cross. Lots of reports that this strain can be cloned while kept under 24 h of lights. I am not planing on doing that though. As far as testing, it will have to wait the summer season!

I am also interested in the Doc's Iranian x G13. It appears to be an early flowering G13 cross. August-mid September. Sounds very much like the iranian shortened the flowering time of the G13. Yield, aroma, potency and taste are all supposed to be right up there and I am very curious about the result. He is sold out for the time being though..

Keep up the info on autos!!!

M

morisqueta

How early can you put these outdoor in the year, if you would veg them indoor and light cycle to veg indoor

G

godsmack1

Cloning

i think I'm posting to the right one.airpon. great plant I'm soon to be ordering the iranian af. Its also my first grow ever. Need help n every way!! I know what soil i want and nutes. Soil will be a soiless mix sunshine # 4 with fox farm veg n flo.trio pack. And f.f. micro brew and great white as root stim. I'm also using a 400wtt blue MH for longer veg. And lastly I'm groin in a 3x3x6 tent . I really want to clone but don't know how r when.
The ultimate grow guide didn't say anything about cloning and

I'm doing my first grow ever and starting with the IAF. With my order from the Dr. it arrived in three days. Seeds went 11 for 11. I had 4 sprouts in 72 hours. I'm using the UFO LED grow light and flora nutes. My question is, I was told by a very knowledgeable source this plant can't be cloned? Is he high?

B

Bluenoser

well i grew the iranian OG, iranian G13 and Chemdog Iranian and they were all good and all came in late August to mid September as advertised but for me the Chemdog Iranian was the biggest and best. 19 ounces dry weight and harvested September 10th but I could have done better on them all as summer here was a joke

Afghi420

Afghi420

I am interested in growing Iranian Auto this summer.. Why is this strain hyped so much? Does it really have a strong body high as they claim? What about the smell of the finished product? Something about this strain really grabs my attention.. Is the high really that great?

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Mixed docs chemo Iranian x 80s nl5 haze C
Soo dam dank!!!
u4u9evyd.jpg

O

OGCHUMBUD

already at 28 days? any signs of flowering? I heard that the majority start to flower at 4 weeks(18/6), has most people found this true?
I vegged mine under a T5 till 18 in now 3 ft tall and buds everywhere n in only 20 days..

shaganja

shaganja

Didn't know this thread exists. I live up north. Almost Canada. Our season is short. He was messing with autos, but so small and not potent back then. He found doc online, and picked up the iranian. Put it out in the cedar swamp and it got BIG!! Like 6x6. I don't remember the weight, but it was huge for u.p. outdoor. Since then we put the iranian on stuff for speed, potency, and structure. It's, a fat bush outside. She finishes end of August, and everything we put her on finishes end of sept, so far. She tastes kinda chocolatey, a little anise, and I love the wintergreen taste. Maybe kinda gassy. She is potent too! I guess 18 to 20 thc. But she don't like wet. She's a desert plant. She likes dry. So not so good during rainy season. This bodhi phone home was crossed to the iranian. It is the biggest plant in my library now! Lol it had big colas on it! But this one molded the most too. The iranian is a an awesome plant!!
IMG 20190922 1913574

Reactions: Ina
shaganja

shaganja

day 49

I trimmed alot of fan leaves off today and sprayed for spidermites, they are still thriving under the leaves. I am waiting to clone her again but she is looking great and staying out of flowering.

I am interested in growing Iranian Auto this summer.. Why is this strain hyped so much? Does it really have a strong body high as they claim? What about the smell of the finished product? Something about this strain really grabs my attention.. Is the high really that great?
Am 45. Been smoking on and off since age 14. Full time smoker for the last 10 years. The iranian high is kinda weird. It's kinda sativa head, but not happy sativa, more like aware sativa. She has a feeling you can't quite describe. Kinda stony, but not couchy. I like it for hiking and being outside. Makes nature come alive for me. Very aware. Not clear. Aware. Reminds me of a trippin kinda feeling.

shaganja

shaganja

bump ..... Iranian definitely deserves an extensive thread of its own ( instead of tons of little ones :)
Hey i am totally new to this forum.. here basically due to having found this IAF thread.

Ive been looking for info on people's successful outdoor grows using IAF in latitudes ranging from the 61rst to the 65th. These latitudes have 22 hours or so of light on june 21rst then doesnt get to 12 hours of light until sept 21rst.

Basically i am choosing this strain for an outdoor grow strarting late april indoor 24 hrs veg, put outside june 1rst to begin flowerring with an estimated harvest of august 1rst. I am hoping that our exteme light beginning summer wont delay the plants finishing into like sept.
We get alot of overcast, periods of alot of rain, but when the wather is good we get more light than most other places people have tried IAF.
Has anyone finished IAF's this high north that can give input ?

Northone" your experiences with IAF were intriguiging since youre also far north, but i think i saw u were at the 46th paralell....u said your frst grow was during your worst summer...i assume alot of rain ? you didnt get any mold ? Please anyone input....
We're at 45th. And the iranian finishes here (can see Canada) end of August. She can mold easy. Tho. Iran is pretty dry country. We caught some mold with her last season. Rain came early.

Latest posts

Top Bottom