Iranian auto Flower

• Thread starter aireoponics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

aireoponics

Well i cut off a small piece of bud that burned on a bulb a few weeks ago and it was killer, cant wait to try a cured product. ne way cut date is tuesday night check it out.

A

aireoponics

first cut was sunday night, will post pics friday as well as an update. as for smoke tried a small bud that dried in 3 days and had a very sophisticated taste, and a great high for uncured bud.

B

blackiebest

Sounds amazing and well done! I have Iranian AF and G13 on the go, outside, at 54deg Europe. I am so excited as I have had the privilage of having a smoke with the Doc on a few occasions and if I can get anywhere near the quality of what is possible then I will be very happy.

I have Bubba Kush, IAF, IG13 and OZ all outdoors and organic. They are in about 60 days and looking very healthy. I pray our good summer keeps up and I too get to harvest the best of the best!

I have followed this thread from the start and thank you sincerely for sharing your very valuable info with us.

BB

A

aireoponics

Update day 136
day 52 of flower

I cut most of her buds off day 47 of flower because the mites were back and i didnt want them to kill what i had worked so hard on. So that being said i sprayed the remaining plant down to kill the mites. i hope that the buds left will pack on some weight seeing how my harvest looks smaller than i would like. Due to all the problems i had my guess is around a OZ dry bud and maybe a quarter left on the tree, hopefully that quarter left will fill out. I'm glad that I have turned alot of people on to this incredible strain and breeder and hope my mistakes have answered alot of questions. I look forward to trying some bubba Kush next time i order from the doc.

P1012220
P1012222
P1012218
P1012217
P1012212
A

aireoponics

yea next time I hope to at least head them off completely in early veg. but my yield was better than i thought at 2 oz. thanks again for all the help you have provided.

A

aireoponics

LAST UPDATE
DAY 142
DAY 58 FLOWER
FINAL CUT
I cut the main stalk down and harvested the last little bit, which seemed to fill in more since the last harvest. I can say this strain is GRADE A the taste is complex with a great aftertaste in your throat minutes later. cant wait to try the rest of my seeds outside next year. I will post the dry weight of this last bit when its dry.

P1012230
P1012229
P1012228
illicit1

illicit1

firs off there should be an air stone or something in the cup to give the roots oxygen and that poor lil ssh clone needs some serious tlc its got some serious neut def it look like prob n but maybe a lil of everythihg if its only been rooting in a cup with rockwool and hydroton clay pellets i would give it a small dose of super thrive and then like maybe 1/3 strength netus and watch it for a few days you should also put that clone in either a dwc system or put the rockwool right in the dirt but make sure its totaly covered or the rockwool will grow an alge and that will fight your plant for neuts good luck i hope all turns out well with your lil lady :-)

A

aireoponics

last pics of partially dry bud... illicit1, think your a few months late lol.

P1012231
P1012232
P1012233
P1012234
P1012236
A

aireoponics

total weight 2 0z 10 grams, 66 grams dry bud, KILLER 1 hit shit.... thanks for the rep it really was a great experience growing this strain. I will look forward to following the other iranian auto and the iranian cross strain threads.

greenjoe

greenjoe

Excellent,and good smoke also....I can't wait for mine to finish

A

aireoponics

thanks for the positive feedback and rep guys..... really would like to see the full potential of this plant will keep an eye on thc farmer.

oldskool63

oldskool63

Great Thread! Ended up here, and reading the WHOLE thing because I am getting a bunch of Auto Flowers added in with my regular order and have never played with them...I know none are IAF and now Im kinda bummed! All your input has me looking into this strain for a few different reasons...
One question...am I going to be wasting my time and indoor space with these auto flower varieties? All the Best...

M

MNgrotime

Very informative thread. I grew the IAF last year with good results. I got about 5 ounces a plant and it was dang stony. I have pics but don't think I'm alowed to post them until I've been around longer.This year I am going to try the Iranian x G13

Hey I am growing Four IAF seeds. They are One week old sprouts vegging under a T5 fluorescent putting out 20,000 lumens. I am doing this all indoors. What is your recommendations for vegging these to get the highest yield possible? Should I top them or should I just veg them for longer? I gonna flower them under a 600hps what i plan on at 14/10. let me know your recommendations as I am trying to yield the most possible out of these plants. I am also using liquid nutrients starting the 2nd week with a dose of Veg organics then when flowering starts i am using a big bud organic.

Thanks,
MN GROWER

K

koolace

Awsome journal,thanks for sharing and inspiring me to grow this strain!!

B

budchopper

very good info,sure beats any auto strain.thanks northone for all you advice..

H

hempster87

I'm growing IAF in about a month indoors. How tall do they get usually?

A

aireoponics

2011 SECOND attempt. same 400w. better reflector and ventilation. also organically grown in a 5G bucket. Enjoy

P6062444
P6062450
P6062445
P6062447d
P6062452
P6062449
P6062447
P6062451
A

aireoponics

Thanks again Northone, maybe I got a special "indoor pheno" lol I cant wait to tell you guys the numbers. but :harvest: they are some dense nugs.

P6072458f
P6072458
Ff
P6072460
P6072459
Top Bottom