Iranian auto Flower

• Thread starter aireoponics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

aireoponics

well last harverst was 66G dry weight, this time 150G dry bud.. I hope that it would have been 200g if my ballast didnt take a crap. was looking for that magical .5g/1w, but maybe next time I will surpass that.

A

aireoponics

well last harvest was 66G dry weight, this time 150G dry bud.. I hope that it would have been 200g if my ballast didnt take a crap. was looking for that magical .5g/1w, but maybe next time I will surpass that.

M

Mr Yields

bump ..... Iranian definitely deserves an extensive thread of its own ( instead of tons of little ones :)
Hey i am totally new to this forum.. here basically due to having found this IAF thread.

Ive been looking for info on people's successful outdoor grows using IAF in latitudes ranging from the 61rst to the 65th. These latitudes have 22 hours or so of light on june 21rst then doesnt get to 12 hours of light until sept 21rst.

Basically i am choosing this strain for an outdoor grow strarting late april indoor 24 hrs veg, put outside june 1rst to begin flowerring with an estimated harvest of august 1rst. I am hoping that our exteme light beginning summer wont delay the plants finishing into like sept.
We get alot of overcast, periods of alot of rain, but when the wather is good we get more light than most other places people have tried IAF.
Has anyone finished IAF's this high north that can give input ?

Northone" your experiences with IAF were intriguiging since youre also far north, but i think i saw u were at the 46th paralell....u said your frst grow was during your worst summer...i assume alot of rain ? you didnt get any mold ? Please anyone input....

T

tristynhawk

im wanting to grow IAF next year outside. But was gonna wait to buy seeds they are available now should i grab them now or are they readily available.

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

UPDATE

Day 42

still vegging under 4X 26w daylight cfl's. The top of the plant started to get burned so I topped it yesterday. Also when I topped it I also pulled 5 clones:rofl. Still can see specs of white on the leaves meaning spidermites!!
i think I'm posting to the right one.airpon. great plant I'm soon to be ordering the iranian af. Its also my first grow ever. Need help n every way!! I know what soil i want and nutes. Soil will be a soiless mix sunshine # 4 with fox farm veg n flo.trio pack. And f.f. micro brew and great white as root stim. I'm also using a 400wtt blue MH for longer veg. And lastly I'm groin in a 3x3x6 tent . I really want to clone but don't know how r when.
The ultimate grow guide didn't say anything about cloning and

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

I'd get em before the fall, by Jan they will be sold out.
Been that way for the 2 years I been eyeing them.

I'm growing his Chemo Iranian outdoors this year.
Drgt is a ninja!

T

tristynhawk

Thanks for the tip. I have been thinking they might be gone come winter. This was my first year ever even looking at seeds online, wish i woulda been more selective and did more reasearch. But you have confirmed my thought that i should order now.

G

Growing247

I had really good luck with WORLD OF SEEDS Afghan Kush Ryder. I grew it in a 5 gallon bucket and it grew quite large. I also got the seed as a freebie with an order of some other gear. The cool part war watching the Afghan Kush (photoperiod) grow much larger than the auto flower but still maintain many of the same traits minus the dwarfism. It grew quite large for an auto and I was pretty impressed. I'm not sure what yield I got off it but it was about an ounce or two if I remember correctly. Also, the bud was pretty good. Tasted exactly like the full size kush I grew, although the buds were a heck of a lot smaller. I love AUTOs. I would love to experiment more with them in the future. Breed a huge auto that finishes from seed to bud in like 80-90 days and is about 4 ft tall. Kind of like a project for all the mad scientists out there.

G

Growing247

i think I'm posting to the right one.airpon. great plant I'm soon to be ordering the iranian af. Its also my first grow ever. Need help n every way!! I know what soil i want and nutes. Soil will be a soiless mix sunshine # 4 with fox farm veg n flo.trio pack. And f.f. micro brew and great white as root stim. I'm also using a 400wtt blue MH for longer veg. And lastly I'm groin in a 3x3x6 tent . I really want to clone but don't know how r when.
The ultimate grow guide didn't say anything about cloning and

I have not had good luck with Sunshine #4. I usually always use Fox Farm or 707. Steep learning curve perhaps? I planted about 300 bucks worth of seeds in Dixie Cups and got them to a good size to transplant to 3 gallon Smart Pots...so far so good. I added a little too much worm casings (LIKE THE WHOLE BAG) and a small bag the size of a bag of coffee full of MEXICAN BAT GUANO! I must have been high because that was enough fertilizer for 4 wheel barrels full of soil. It nearly destroyed my crop of EMERALD TRIANGLE OG. Only 1 plant died and the rest are doing much much better with the addition of copius amounts of flushing. A few burnt leaves but Cannabis is a very sturdy plant. Takes quite a bit to kill them. Word to the wise...do not smoke the Chem Dawg before mixxing fertilizer. The results can be rather expensive...now I just ordered a 6 pack of TAHOE OG FEM after growing out a 6 pack of CATARACT KUSH. Great strain. Although, I prefer pure OG as oppose to OG crossed with LA. Both great smokes, and the LA Cheese isn't bad either. :rasta:

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

iranian dreamer

Northone read ur auto thread over n over again what do u think of scoging iranian AF.?
I really want to this strain to be my first! Assumeing my seeds ever make it!!! But b4 i
Scog.i want to....need to be able to clone successfuly.i don't know when,where r most importantly HOW!!! Plz drop sum love n knowledge on a brotha. R do you know any step by step video clips????any insite??:sweating

T

tristynhawk

Dr. greenthumb told me that even under 24 hr. light they will flower eventually. And what did you mean by if they ever come have you ordered and not recieved anything yet. I had this problem with another company please don't let this be the case with greenthumb. I have high hopes for his strains.

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

O no I've never have order befor recently. I was just hopeing for
The best and expecting tha worst. Sort of think. side affect of
My depression. lol srry bout that. O and i here he really gets them to you
That's why he was my very first choice.fingers crossed.do know where else i might check for great strains with great delivery. The doc was out of stock so I'm asumming thats a good thing.

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

Thanx a million northone ur links and post really have inspired me to take this growing full on as a pro and as a hobby breeder. Which is my dream. to create dank and give it away to those who loved me and believe i could really do this.and then to the world. Anyway any more insite is very welcome. O and i do plan on doin som guerilla growing next summer so what's up wit d outdoor scog. also any input on some dank short flowern indicas?

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

i would take your questions to drgt not here ..he has a pile of great stuff in stock

and of course they are reliable.

"do know where else i might check for great strains with great delivery."

**YES..THIS SITE and the people who have genetics listed here**

Where would I get in contact with Dr.greenthumb? :sign0065:

T

tristynhawk

YEAH BABY!!!!!!
whoa im excited just got my AIF in the mail today, im always excited when my packages arrive. Like a kid at Christmas

BlackBart

BlackBart

I have about 9 of the IAF going right now . They will be finishing up here in a few weeks . They are solid plants with big ass colas . I'll try and get some pics up as soon as I can find my USB cord . Also have Chemo Iranian going as well .

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Get those pics up for us grower.

Greenjoe an I got a journal for the Chemo Iranian going here.
Check em out. Add em to the journal
The link is my signature.

T

tristynhawk

i would of thought that the IAF would of been done by now, i have three packs right now and plan on acquiring 7 more i hope they will finish before this time next year

Latest posts

Top Bottom