Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

bro ,that boy and his friends really done it up last night,wasnt bad enough bringing my ass out this chair with the explosion right next to my wall,both boys ,grand baby and mommie,decided to light some box,never seen before it lite,but you start the box on fire and ,bro son bitch zats just like a saw,cool as shit,,hell i thought they were out there with a real gun hunting taliban or some shit,lmao when i went out the baby was just a hopping and jumping every were,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
bro ,that boy and his friends really done it up last night,wasnt bad enough bringing my ass out this chair with the explosion right next to my wall,both boys ,grand baby and mommie,decided to light some box,never seen before it lite,but you start the box on fire and ,bro son bitch zats just like a saw,cool as shit,,hell i thought they were out there with a real gun hunting taliban or some shit,lmao when i went out the baby was just a hopping and jumping every were,lmao
Must be nice to do it big.... we dont get good fireworks here and in july its dry...the fire depo will fine yo ass for risking a forest fire

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Must be nice to do it big.... we dont get good fireworks here and in july its dry...the fire depo will fine yo ass for risking a forest fire
that they took on there own,both my boys never did fireworks ,cause i dont like um and never bought any when they were coming up,both these shits were poping them last night,hahahh

T

Thcbasshead

Glad i found this thread! I know what ill be doing with my trim now! Drying it out currently, everclear is readily available by me, (kind of pricey, i know because it drink it occasionly and also use it for Apple pie shots lol) , think ill go with the everclear as an alternative to 99% ISO.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Glad i found this thread! I know what ill be doing with my trim now! Drying it out currently, everclear is readily available by me, (kind of pricey, i know because it drink it occasionly and also use it for Apple pie shots lol) , think ill go with the everclear as an alternative to 99% ISO.
Super easy bud... dont work with warm products and dont cook to hot.

T

Thcbasshead

Honestly don't even know what a tea leaf is lol . Yield aint a big concern I was just gonna run it all. It'll be for my ole lady and friends as my job dont allow me to participate in the festivities lol.
Dont use tea leaves..you wont yield much... make sure the crap you use has a little sugar on it. You can use the rest to warm soak for a week and cook rso or make tea

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Honestly don't even know what a tea leaf is lol . Yield aint a big concern I was just gonna run it all. It'll be for my ole lady and friends as my job dont allow me to participate in the festivities lol.
A tea leaf is the large leaf that has very little thc content. ..then there is an inner trim leaf and small little buds. I run that...or you can run a jar of smashed up buds for best yield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom