GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Your shaking and letting it sit for far too long. Qwet/qwiso
Quick
Wash
Ethanol/iso

1 min max shake 1st.
2 mins max 2nd, but your gonna be pulling chylorphyl during the 2nd wash.

Diesel 153 proof. It's a bit more volume than your standard everclear 5th. And 2.00 cheaper. Any higher proof is illegal here in mi, unless you have someone who can go to the military base. Grab me a CASE of 193 proof then!.

And to be completely honest about my current cbd i use personally (it works 1000% and takes my migraines away in 3 mins) and what my MS patients use.

CBD from Oregon or Colorado from.a hemp farm. It's way easier for me to buy 4grams of cbd isolate for 100/shipped vs growing a cbd plant. 1 plant space in my flower room garden is say worth 1000. I would barely get 2.5oz flower from my cannatonic4. My new cbd (harrellequin x nor cal moontang, thanks again bro!), yields almost double my c4 does. But still more cost effective to source cbd hemp. BUT! I also ad a % of my rso to the cbd butter I make for my patients.

To get specific

.3g CBS isolate
.5g rso
Per stick of butter for my ms patients.

Or
.6g cannatonic 4 cbd iso extract
.5g rso
Per stick.
For some reason i still dont believe the lotion, salve business.
LMAO..I keep my pieces clean AF:happy::happy::happy:
(Them lil quartz buckets are a bitch to get at..and my torch is flat out of butane!)
View attachment 795588 View attachment 795589
My bong is very similar to that. 9mm from the netherlands.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Oh i know art dogs... You can get great weed there.
Hahhah..I thought you meant my recycler..the 12" bong was had at Happy Daze in Sparks..Chinese and $80..Thick AF too..

Is that a Carb hole in yours?..
Going out for some munchies (you mean people really peddle dope at Arts? LOL..Back in a few..
Smoked a Bowl of Ayahuasca Purple which has been in jars for 6 months now..Yikes..Mucho Stono..:dead:

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hahhah..I thought you meant my recycler..the 12" bong was had at Happy Daze in Sparks..Chinese and $80..Thick AF too..

Is that a Carb hole in yours?..
Going out for some munchies (you mean people really peddle dope at Arts? LOL..Back in a few..
Smoked a Bowl of Ayahuasca Purple which has been in jars for 6 months now..Yikes..Mucho Stono..:dead:
Ya mine is made to be a dab rig too. And yes they do hahaha.

MI.Woody

MI.Woody

Uhh i know people that are into that but i just smoked a bowl and have crs
67 here, crs do suck, My 50th anniversary get high was last August. thing about the gummies is not getting em too strong, if ya gotta split it, make em half as strong. Given my medical card is from throat cancer, it seems only right, but I still smoke too. Still working, so I don't smoke in the am.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
67 here, crs do suck, My 50th anniversary get high was last August. thing about the gummies is not getting em too strong, if ya gotta split it, make em half as strong. Given my medical card is from throat cancer, it seems only right, but I still smoke too. Still working, so I don't smoke in the am.
You have "cant remember shit" too!!! Its an epidemic

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Ebay.
4l version

Beware!! The power button does NOT work. Extreme care must be taken when using. If you read the comments, I'm not the only one. They did offer a 15% refund. I'll gladly take it. I use a timer for the power button. Set for 10/15mins.

It process 1/4g (aprox) in about 20 mins. Due to the fact iso boils 20* +/- lower than water.

Edited to add before and after distilled pics. I'm fairly.certain I recovered at least 80%. I did add a bit to the slurry in the distiller to get all the good stuff out.

I did notice a bit of drip coming out of the cord on the upper portion during use, and the nozzle area. I'll keep an eye on it in the future.

For those who do iso and etoh, for 120.00, you can recover most all starting solvent used. Will pay for itself in the 1st 3 uses. But as always, due diligence is needed. And safety measures.

20180425 190411
20180429 190021

Last edited:
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Cold and fast my friend
Thats why mine was so dark! For 1 I didn't winterize the iso and I shook like a maniac for 20 minutes, stirring and crushing.
I believe ur right from all the research I have don't COLD and FAST. Don't play with it more than ya have to!
Giving ur method a shot today
Ur best bud ,
-Ty

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Thats why mine was so dark! For 1 I didn't winterize the iso and I shook like a maniac for 20 minutes, stirring and crushing.
I believe ur right from all the research I have don't COLD and FAST. Don't play with it more than ya have to!
Giving ur method a shot today
Ur best bud ,
-Ty
In 20 min you stripped a lot of the green chlorophyll out of the plant...you only want to strip the trichs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom