Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

dont no how to just post pictures,so here is what i been working on for all to see,this is white blaze ,i breed and came up with a fire line,still working her want to be right,lmao.
these are 46 days into flower,both grown natural,i have a tall pheno and a short one both are very hungry younguns,tester have recorded massive growth threw veg with some of the leafs maxing out with average of 9in leafs and as you can see they dont slow down for a silly flower.
she has a sweet smell to her,tast test coming to a store near me soon,lmao

Journey into the birth and grow into white blaze
Journey into the birth and grow into white blaze 2
Journey into the birth and grow into white blaze 3
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
dont no how to just post pictures,so here is what i been working on for all to see,this is white blaze ,i breed and came up with a fire line,still working her want to be right,lmao.
these are 46 days into flower,both grown natural,i have a tall pheno and a short one both are very hungry younguns,tester have recorded massive growth threw veg with some of the leafs maxing out with average of 9in leafs and as you can see they dont slow down for a silly flower.
she has a sweet smell to her,tast test coming to a store near me soon,lmao
Look at you go!!!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Look at you go!!!
ya brother been hanging here a while meeting new folks,been talking but not showing,so hear is there first glance at the next best medicine for me at least,lmao plus i be wanting to bring my ratings up,dig it,you never know are close net group of brothers might be the next best seed supplier state side,when legal of course.
i grow and garden under the not so legal guidlines of the USA,lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

mate they look great, mine is a tree, i tweaked it and it branched really well after that, the slightest pinch and she popped out, i foliared some KAMINO 30 mins later, bent the top down. Came back 3 days later and had a proper xmas tree with a slightly cocked head. She likes KAMINO for sure and took all the nutes at full 3ml/L too and is now going purple. I dropped ouyt the temps in my zone as I need them to finish out a bit quicker as I have a redesign and tech refresh in April. She smells like lemons??? Not sure if this is the same but she is very OG smelling with the citrus, but like GHT smelling so right up my street thanks. She is someway from done at about week 6 now

Ecompost

Ecompost

she was late with frost, but is putting it on now, the fans are starting to rail. i would say this would run 9-10 weeks, so again this is right in my zone mate. I got some 6.5 that are shit, some 8's that are shit, all the plants i like are about 9-11 weekers I reckon having grown thousands. I know I am gonna love this. BTW, the tip burn was a fan not a nutrient issue. She has no nutrient ussues LOL

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

here she is bro
she is fucking beautiful brother,im in line with what you say,mama looked at tric and they were slightly cloudy 51 days in what that 7 weeks end ,i dont know if you noticed my shrt bushy one is taking shape of the other tree,they look the same one is about 8 in taller,the short one is just starting to bulk on the weight,so ya 9 weeks or better,should be interesting,great job with her,mama realy loved your pic as much as me,she has been talking about a new strain last couple days,i might breed with some mexican and see what comes of it

Ecompost

Ecompost

she is fucking beautiful brother,im in line with what you say,mama looked at tric and they were slightly cloudy 51 days in what that 7 weeks end ,i dont know if you noticed my shrt bushy one is taking shape of the other tree,they look the same one is about 8 in taller,the short one is just starting to bulk on the weight,so ya 9 weeks or better,should be interesting,great job with her,mama realy loved your pic as much as me,she has been talking about a new strain last couple days,i might breed with some mexican and see what comes of it
its fire bro, smells so good I swear, she is really fading out nicely to yellow purple and green now, very pretty. Next week, so on 8, I will take her out for a proper look and photo the color I got roaring from her bro. This will let me know whats what and if i am there on 9. Mine is a bit bigger so might take a bit longer. I pounded her she takes 250ppms N 100P and 340K every other day. shes in coco/peat. Her K is slowing now, but N and P are still rampant. She seems to like those Anions mate and prefered the calmag in breathe over the drench input of CaO chelate.
She grows well on the lower pH side, I am running 5.8 to 6.0 under the LEC, She will soon get more light for herself. I think at this point she will flip out big time. I think she will bulk up major league last 3 weeks, so now is go time imo. Thanks for this work brother, I like alot

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

its fire bro, smells so good I swear, she is really fading out nicely to yellow purple and green now, very pretty. Next week, so on 8, I will take her out for a proper look and photo the color I got roaring from her bro. This will let me know whats what and if i am there on 9. Mine is a bit bigger so might take a bit longer. I pounded her she takes 250ppms N 100P and 340K every other day. shes in coco/peat. Her K is slowing now, but N and P are still rampant. She seems to like those Anions mate and prefered the calmag in breathe over the drench input of CaO chelate.
She grows well on the lower pH side, I am running 5.8 to 6.0 under the LEC, She will soon get more light for herself. I think at this point she will flip out big time. I think she will bulk up major league last 3 weeks, so now is go time imo. Thanks for this work brother, I like alot
ya im running 6.0 myself seem to like it,dont know about yours but these bitches be pigs for food,i keep my ppm at 900 and ec is usally 12 to 14,you might should keep a look at her,i went in last night and pulled a leaf from what i thought was my tall one,when i went to get a leaf off the short one ,uh oo,that was the short one last week bud all the way up on both,tall one has a bud about 5in around,havent checked latly,just saying i thought they were done with everything but being finished and them bitches threw me a curve ball,a good thing this time,lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

ya im running 6.0 myself seem to like it,dont know about yours but these bitches be pigs for food,i keep my ppm at 900 and ec is usally 12 to 14,you might should keep a look at her,i went in last night and pulled a leaf from what i thought was my tall one,when i went to get a leaf off the short one ,uh oo,that was the short one last week bud all the way up on both,tall one has a bud about 5in around,havent checked latly,just saying i thought they were done with everything but being finished and them bitches threw me a curve ball,a good thing this time,lmao
they arent close yet, I know they are putting on serious bulk now, eg this is less the 14 hours later

20160310 230110
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

they arent close yet, I know they are putting on serious bulk now, eg this is less the 14 hours later
thats what im talking about they fooled the shit out of me,im gonna take a measurement tonight to see if they are finished stretch,but buddy they packing it on,my eyes are shit mama scopes everything for me she says they are smokey,i tell her there aint no way they are ready the pistols havent even tried to pull in,man it would make my day if this strain goes 11or12 weeks,you know what that means,sativa buzz i be liking that,lmao,i got to go make sure my veggies are doing okay and hell i must extend my lungs to the white wido,that shit is pretty good,be back in a bit

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

How is this grow is going so far guys?!

Prevada
dont know about eco,,but ive smoked all mine up,,easy grow and smoke was great,,had sativa high for a hour or so,then numbing in the lower end was helpful for another couple hours,,im fixing to run again ,do a bit more testing with her,,will update when i start,,thanks for dropping buy,,forgot all about this thread to be truthful,lmao

Top Bottom