Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Cool guys, thx for the info... How many weeks should I be looking for?
11/12?
i went 10 weeks on mine,,one fellow went 9,and another guy grew a ton of them went 11 weeks,,eco went 10 i think,lol ive had 2 gardeners do them outside,,does great there too,,he started late and they got 6ft tall or thats as tall as he let them go,,new mexico has harsh weather,,but he did real well,,eco put the cool air to them and damn it was amazing,,mine i went seed to pot and grew straight pine trees,lmao

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Cool guys..

Am waiting for my outdoor garden to finnish around mid october but then its very very cold in here..

Any ideas for winter strains that can grows pretty well in cold climates?
I think autos will be best option right?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Cool guys..

Am waiting for my outdoor garden to finnish around mid october but then its very very cold in here..

Any ideas for winter strains that can grows pretty well in cold climates?
I think autos will be best option right?
i give them all a try,,i would have never none how well the white blaze was until eco grew it,,colors and rails to lovlyness,,so many crosses out there,its a shooting match to what will do well ,,so i try tem twice,hot or cold,if i like the smoke i know what season to grow it,,ive never grown auto's so cant say friend

Srenots

Srenots

dont no how to just post pictures,so here is what i been working on for all to see,this is white blaze ,i breed and came up with a fire line,still working her want to be right,lmao.
these are 46 days into flower,both grown natural,i have a tall pheno and a short one both are very hungry younguns,tester have recorded massive growth threw veg with some of the leafs maxing out with average of 9in leafs and as you can see they dont slow down for a silly flower.
she has a sweet smell to her,tast test coming to a store near me soon,lmao
good to see this thread is back...nice

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hell ya... Ill get sum goin here pretty soon....thx brother...
im goinna start some new tomatoe plants and squash and cucumbers,,start them in my tent,,4or 5 solo cups probally gonna make it in there with them ,got some exotic veggie seeds,,rare seeds,,gonna try to see if i can grow in my area,,probally about 6 of them,,they have all kinds weird names,and you can eat them but better to smoke them kinda veggies,lmao anyway about last 2 weeks of sept they be ready to harden off and transplant what going outside,triple digits will be gone stay around 90 till january,,so both indoor and outdoor should keep me busy,lmao

Srenots

Srenots

im goinna start some new tomatoe plants and squash and cucumbers,,start them in my tent,,4or 5 solo cups probally gonna make it in there with them ,got some exotic veggie seeds,,rare seeds,,gonna try to see if i can grow in my area,,probally about 6 of them,,they have all kinds weird names,and you can eat them but better to smoke them kinda veggies,lmao anyway about last 2 weeks of sept they be ready to harden off and transplant what going outside,triple digits will be gone stay around 90 till january,,so both indoor and outdoor should keep me busy,lmao
dam, ur 90 thru winter?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i went 10 weeks on mine,,one fellow went 9,and another guy grew a ton of them went 11 weeks,,eco went 10 i think,lol ive had 2 gardeners do them outside,,does great there too,,he started late and they got 6ft tall or thats as tall as he let them go,,new mexico has harsh weather,,but he did real well,,eco put the cool air to them and damn it was amazing,,mine i went seed to pot and grew straight pine trees,lmao
One of these is white blaze... i just forgot which one. Hahaha

Screenshot 2016 07 11 20 18 37
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

One of these is white blaze... i just forgot which one. Hahaha
id say the one cut in half ,those last 2 look like twins,,buddy in new mexico moved that shit quick too,,that is about the height of picture he sent me,,about 6ft,,he never did get back with me to let me know how many males he got with the hundred seeds,,oh well said they like it a lot was gonna clone for further income,,hsg grew a purple and a pink pheno,,beautiful,,i was shocked he made a harvest,,that boy does wild shit in his grows,,he is also cloning the shit out of her,and den siding all them with it,,AINT NOBODY INCLUDING ME DONE A BETTER WITH THIS PLANT,than eco,,fucking beautiful,,that bitch he had,i garuntee would have made high times and took photo of the month here too,,moto didnt win with his this month but was sure my pick,,kinda figured it really wasnt look at close enough,,but another time he will get it,,hell there wasnt but 30 folks voted for them all together

Top Bottom