Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

theres so many there and they act tame like pets .....
thats what i been saying killing one would be murder,,thie bitch paced the back of fence 3 times and then just walked up the side and stood there,mama said feed that baby,,ha that baby a damn mooch,,ate about half the cubes,walked over to the 5 gal bucket of water i got out there for them and then came back finished off the cubes,fliped her tail went around to front yard,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

that lawn mower over there,brought it from other house got to rebuild engine,,well from trip over there was a mess of busted acorns on it were the damn rats had a stash,,mama was out early one morn and heard some crunching ,so she stood up and this girl was eating them damn acorns,i thought she was gonna eat the only thing good on it the seat,lmao,then walked over to the suk and nudged around on it,lmao,,that suk has had a many of her kind in the back of it,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

dont kill em bro....watch em and relax....dig? just ran across this thread and wanted to post some white blaze...didnt even remember u had this thread.....guess its back .....nice
you and me both,,thought someone started a thread growing it,and went and seen i started it,huih damn stoners these days,i dont remember starting it and dont have a clue if i got more,hahahah

Top Bottom