• Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
What a fucking month or two.

PM, MITES & Seeding = fucking bullshit!

AFGHAN KUSH strain has completely FUCKED me anytime I have run it. Must be completely weak genetics.
Lesson learned. I will never pop an AFGHAN Seed again. End of story.

Now, back to basics and trying to clone my LSD and Blue Tara and fuck the rest of these strains.

This is where in-experience (mine) has really hurt me.
More experienced folks would have probably caught most all of these early on.
damn miko ..sending good vibes your way!

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Looks like leaving those sun panels on that @waayne had said to do has really stepped your game up brother. Looking mad frosty and has much better shape and depth to them. Could be other things involved, temps, humidity but looks like your on a roll now. Nice job!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
What a fucking month or two.

PM, MITES & Seeding = fucking bullshit!

AFGHAN KUSH strain has completely FUCKED me anytime I have run it. Must be completely weak genetics.
Lesson learned. I will never pop an AFGHAN Seed again. End of story.

Now, back to basics and trying to clone my LSD and Blue Tara and fuck the rest of these strains.

This is where in-experience (mine) has really hurt me.
More experienced folks would have probably caught most all of these early on.
This happens to every single one of us bro, it's always something, this summer I was hit with pythium and fuck me 3 1/2 lb.s off 5 1000 watt lights! o_O
Keep it clean and you will pull through!

miko

miko

Some updated pictures. Getting 5 Ton AC installed in a few weeks and hope to have a forum GSC cut ready to flip.

Veg area.

Mostly Blue Tara, LSD and Magic Bud babies.

miko

miko

Those look pretty good to me.. Why were they unhealthy? Pm?
Yeah an ass kicking on PM. I think I might have a handle on it now, but lost tons of pounds from it.. oh well, its not predictable. :)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yeah an ass kicking on PM. I think I might have a handle on it now, but lost tons of pounds from it.. oh well, its not predictable. :)
Pm is a real bitch to get rid of especially in a perpetual style grow. I like old stags. Green cleaner for pm in veg, which is a mix of oil soap and alcohol works great.
If I remember correctly your in the pacific nw and with all that humidity makes it even harder to rid of

miko

miko

So been having a lot of problems with plant health and been sending some of you messages asking for here.
Wanted to get some pictures posted.

Have Spider Mites in Veg and a little PM. Then in Flower, tons of PM and been spot treating with rubbing alcohol to kill it.
Also been cleaning and killing any plants that are too far gone.
Added spacing between plants, and also more air movement.
I think its improving, but wanted to get some help if anyone has some ideas of other health apparent from the pictures.

I feed Age Old Organics, about 4-TBL per 5 gallon.
Fox Farm soil, add 1 cup worm castings, 1 cup bat guano to each 4 Gallon pot and mix up.

Cap's Tea about every 10 days.

Also just started adding 2 Aspirin per 5 gallons as a suggestion to improve over immune systems.

Now for the pictures.. GOD help me, or any of you too! :)
They are pretty health as babies..

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
First thing Miko is how high is you humidity? Keep it below 55%
for your vegging plants I would spray eagle 20 and water with it as well. It's a systemic fungicide that will protect the plant for up to 30 days but you can't use it in flower.
After that I would spray everything with green cleaner like I suggested above. Every few days.
The plants stop growing because they are covered in pm.
You have to figure out where this pm is starting from. Ac's dehumidifier so can harbor the spores so you may have to clean those out as well.
Make sure to keep everything clean and tight.

Last edited:
miko

miko

@GrowGod - thanks. I do like it this way: "Make sure to keep everything clean and tight". lol.
But seriously, thank you, I will get some grean cleaner and hit them.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@GrowGod - thanks. I do like it this way: "Make sure to keep everything clean and tight". lol.
But seriously, thank you, I will get some grean cleaner and hit them.
:D

miko

miko

First thing Miko is how high is you humidity? Keep it below 55%
for your vegging plants I would spray eagle 20 and water with it as well. It's a systemic fungicide that will protect the plant for up to 30 days but you can't use it in flower.
After that I would spray everything with green cleaner like I suggested above. Every few days.
The plants stop growing because they are covered in pm.
You have to figure out where this pm is starting from. Ac's dehumidifier so can harbor the spores so you may have to clean those out as well.
Make sure to keep everything clean and tight.
Ok, I had bought some SM90 , so I went ahead and treated all plants with it. They recommended a 5:1 water to product, so that is what I did.

Do you think that is sufficient for now? I really want to stay away from E20 as we do have some cancer patients.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Ok, I had bought some SM90 , so I went ahead and treated all plants with it. They recommended a 5:1 water to product, so that is what I did.

Do you think that is sufficient for now? I really want to stay away from E20 as we do have some cancer patients.
Hey buddy I can understand not wanting to use E20. But you will need more then sm90 to get rid of that bad of an infestation.
Get that old staggs green cleaner and alternate between that and sm90. Lower HUMIDITY!!!! and also run a sulfer burner between sprays, this will prevent spreading of the spores."sulfer can counter react with some foilar sprays but I think it's safe with the two mentioned but I will have to double check.
Best way to attack a pest is from as many angles as possible. Also look up actinovate for prevention after you get the spores killed.

Last edited:
miko

miko

Hey buddy I can understand not wanting to use E20. But you will need more then sm90 to get rid of that bad of an infestation.
Get that old staggs green cleaner and alternate between that and sm90. Lower HUMIDITY!!!! and also run a sulfer burner between sprays, this will prevent spreading of the spores."sulfer can counter react with some foilar sprays but I think it's safe with the two mentioned but I will have to double check.
Best way to attack a pest is from as many angles as possible. Also look up activovate for prevention after you get the spores killed.
ok, thanks. Humidity is 50%.

sixstring

sixstring

@Seamaiden may be able to help better than me with organics and plant health.but for the pm you can start thinning leaves in veg and the plants will be easier to spray and take care of,plus it will create better air flow.keeping temps and rh at steady numbers will help also.i would recommend 75f and 45 to 50%rh at all times veg and flower.crowded rooms are just breeding grounds for bugs and pm ect,so start culling weaker plants and lower your numbers in both rooms.my yields have gone up alot by lowering my plant count and giving stuff more space.plus you can keep tabs of shit better and do maintenance much easier if theres room to move lol.it looks like you might be juggling too many strains so pick a few your patients like and need and work on production with just the best stuff.i cannot for the life of me grow ak47,ran it 3 dif times from seed and clones and got pm all 3 times.some strains are just prone to it.so if you have a strain that always has it get rid of that one now.
But i think your yields will work themselves out if you can get the bugs and pm under control and space out the plants some.
Sulfer burner will handle the pm better than anything,period.but its better to use on veggers and not recommended for plants within 3 weeks of harvest imo.
So for flower you can cover the older plants before you do a burn and keep them clean.my room has a divider door in the middle so i can shuffle plants around and just treat one side.panda can be used for this also if you cant cover individual plants,make a temp wall or curtain.when i get some time I'll try to bone up on age old organics and this thread and see if i have any other suggestions for yields.gl

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm not sure what's happening outside of the PM that I can see. At first it looks like it could be a Ca-, but it doesn't quite look like a Ca-. It's too uneven, which always brings me to wonder about disease. So you may also be experiencing Septoria if the leaves are dropping from the bottom up, after yellowing out. That's a fairly easily controlled infection using cupric solutions and avoiding all splashing while watering, because that's how it's vectored (along with the plants touching each other, but mostly splashing water on the ground).

I agree with everything else that's been posted on the matter here.

Top Bottom