Ken's Gdp Grow

• Thread starter Desertdweler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Desertdweler

Desertdweler

Update: Day 30.......

I turned my awesome lights down to 3% to do a Procidic application. I used 40 mL's per Gal. I left the lights at 3 % for about an hour after and had no issues at all. I really love my new dimmer!

While at 3% I noticed some coloring going on... There seems to be a purple hue forming within the flower structure but under full intensity, it's hard to see. I am actually squinting because its so bright when on 100%!

During next photo... I will take one at 3% and one at 100% to show.

The reason I went 3 and not 1..... The lights seem to blink a little at 1 and 2%!!!

Mamabear..... Can you tell me approximate days total to finish with CO2 supplements? Am I looking at 49 days or 56 or longer? Obviously they finish when they finish, but I want to flush early (10 day minimum), so any insight will be helpful.

Anyone else with Ken's GDP experience want to chime in on finishing days?

BTW..... the aroma is becoming quite sweet.

Cheers....

M

MamaBear

I give mine about 60 days but I let them get really ripe. They got a nice "up" thing going and no matter how late I chop, it's still there. You don't have to worry about letting them go too long like some strains. But sometimes, it seems to take forever for them to finish.

I don't use CO2 supplements. If I flush, it's about a week or so out. I flush them then that's it - nothing else. Once their pots dry out again - I move them to the garage for 2 days of dark. Then chop and hang.
Since I'm in a greenhouse, it's getting pretty chilly by Fall, especially night temps and they LOVE it. Drop your temps - they need that signal that winter is coming or they will go on for weeks. Mine have taken 40° nights with no problems. I get awesome fall color effects. Generally, the more fall color they show, the higher their brix levels are.
QGDP54

Man, if I was there, I'd come help you trim just for fun. A whole room full of GDP! Absolute Heaven!!!

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

I can vibe with that. My airflow is good and rh doesn’t swing much so usually even at lights out they dry within the hour. I make sure a fan is giving them a breeze.
But I definitely see how it could create a more hospitable environment for mildew. I personally think if you have your environment locked in mildew shouldnt be an issue.

That is true but part of having your enviorment locked in should be making sound choices of when and when not to do things. Pm is funny , I used to laugh at people with pm and ran for years without even a sign of it. I ran my room at 70+ R/H also. Then bam I get a light pm on the outside row out of know where.

Desertdweler

Desertdweler

Leaves are yellowing, and lower leaves are dieing off. The cold snap did the trick... I think I might leave em alone for the very end. No CO2, and temps 73 ish. Flushing with RO and FloraKleen 5mLs per gal.

Desertdweler

Desertdweler

That is true but part of having your enviorment locked in should be making sound choices of when and when not to do things. Pm is funny , I used to laugh at people with pm and ran for years without even a sign of it. I ran my room at 70+ R/H also. Then bam I get a light pm on the outside row out of know where.

What do you do for your PM issue?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Is that in the plant forever? What about people that treat incoming clones and continue cloning off the mother. Only treating that very first clone? Is it still poisonous?
If it stayed in the plant you would only have to use it once forever, you could clone and clone and never get pm again... So absolutely not. I use it anytime I get a new clone.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

If it stayed in the plant you would only have to use it once forever, you could clone and clone and never get pm again... So absolutely not. I use it anytime I get a new clone.
Me too. I was just asking because saying eagle 20 creates poisonous gas when combusted and not saying anything else is misleading.
Obviously I wouldn’t spray it on a plant I’m going to flower or one that is already in the cycle to be flowered for sure. But if used correctly and safely.
It is not meant to save you’re crop. It is a preventative measure.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Me too. I was just asking because saying eagle 20 creates poisonous gas when combusted and not saying anything else is misleading.
Obviously I wouldn’t spray it on a plant I’m going to flower or one that is already in the cycle to be flowered for sure. But if used correctly and safely.
I've had to use it once. A guy who was in a warehouse near me had a few HUNDRED plants in veg. He had ZERO fans in the room. The outside temps went from 70's, to well below zero, and he was out of town. He had mildew/mold I call black death....anyway, put on my space suit, and sprayed every fu (kung leaf! They recovered, but couldn't grow for shit, and ended up with 3 lbs in a one of the 30k rooms.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

The active ingredient in eagle 20 has a half life of 60 days and is co-extractible when making concentrates. It has been found up to a year after spraying residual traces of it at least.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Myclobutanil when combusted turns to cyanide. Also @REDiJEDi160 is right, even if bud samples test under 5 ppm (standard testing around here), but when extracting with hydrocarbons, it concentrates it up to 20+ times its original number vs extracting thca at around 4 to 5 times. Been a problem in the past with tested material that was under the limit for myclo. Point being, better options than eagle 20, I admit I have done so in the past as well. But with air flow and Zerotol or procidic, it is very manageable.

Top Bottom