kushie kush by advanced nutes

• Thread starter tophmaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

livinglegend

im sure it works fine, the marketing is just a little misleading.
im not sure what kind of results people are expecting??

B

badness

i ordered it from advancednutrientsonline.com. i think that is in canada

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
im sure it works fine, the marketing is just a little misleading.
im not sure what kind of results people are expecting??

according to the ad in the latest HT mag, a 17% increase on yield.......

B

badness

should be available to you soon then, i was expecting to have to show proof or something but maybe that doesn't apply online or something. also surprised that they released two products at one time. seems they have been just releasing one at a time. now just the ph-perfect bases are left to be released.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
thing I don't get is most OG Kush strains arnt even real Kush plants. So is this nute made for real Kush genetics or for wat people are calling Kush? s e.

Oldsog

Oldsog

Supporter
until there is definitive proof (DNA testing) all you are going by is word of mouth.
making a strain specific bloom enhancer is complete bullshit!
can someone please tell me which of the "kushs" it will really work on? OG (all 10 of them) and bubba are completely different. Master Kush isn't even in the same league as OG or bubba. and what about the crosses? will it only work half as good? AN are scum and are out to take your money (like most) they offer competing products all claiming to be the hottest thing since sliced bread. why wasn't AN at the indoor gardening Expo in SF? cuz the hydro community is getting sick of AN and their product quality is going down hill.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Just like a human cannot exceed their genetic potential without using synthetic drugs neither can a plant. So I ask what is in this stuff that can make it "exceed it's genetic potential"?

B

badness

sais it was tested on all sub-varieties of kush but according to oldfuk that's all a bunch of bs so we are living in dreamland if we believe a word that AN sais. but hay, if i want to go and purchase a bottle of dream juice then what the fuk does it matter to people like oldshit here?! dude, i grow because i love doing it, and if i enjoy wasting my money on crap then why do you feel you need to step in and tell me how stupid i am? do you have nothing better to do? this goes for all you fukn AN haters, why do you feel it's your mission in life to get people off AN stuff. just shut the fuck up. go start your own website. we are all here to share info and help each other out on a common thing that we obviously enjoy doing or at least partake in. now even i'm hat'n a little. thanks.

Venom818

Venom818

OLDSOG-until there is definitive proof (DNA testing) all you are going by is word of mouth.
making a strain specific bloom enhancer is complete bullshit!
can someone please tell me which of the "kushs" it will really work on? OG (all 10 of them) and bubba are completely different. Master Kush isn't even in the same league as OG or bubba. and what about the crosses? will it only work half as good? AN are scum and are out to take your money (like most) they offer competing products all claiming to be the hottest thing since sliced bread. why wasn't AN at the indoor gardening Expo in SF? cuz the hydro community is getting sick of AN and their product quality is going down hill.

LOL Have u tried the product to say its bullshit.Also Im not sure where ur getting ur Master Kush from but here in the SFV the master im coming across can compete with Bubba and OG.And u mention OG and og has no KUSH genetics in it.

B

bdawgburner

I just got off the phone with advanced the story I got from them was that there are no hormones in the nutrient. Its to be used 2 ml per L and it just gives REAL kush plants the right amount of added nutrients that it needs on top of the base. She said the terpene production and thc content would be more noticeable than weight gain. She said they really hadnt told them much about it yet and that was from a handout the customer support people received. I didnt want to wait a half hour on the phone for tech support. But it might be worth giving them a call to see if they have any more info.

J

Jalisco Kid

badness if you can't back up why AN is so good just like they do not when asked a serious question in a forum they can not back down from, just keep buying it and people like me with good questions will still shut the fuckers up. You be happy and hang with remo and tech mike what a bunch of duchebags .
" But dude you know it is made just for marijuana and marijuana has such a demanding need for things that no other plant uses. that if you don't buy AN you are losing out." This I hear from so many people who can not explain the difference between P and K.
AN giving higher thc content then GH is bullshit. Show your research or shut the fuck up. JK

B

bdawgburner

JK i'm not trying to start a pissing match here but how do you figure GH gives a higher THC content. You dont even think its possible for AN to be better than GH? Just because one person doesnt get good results from it doesnt mean that people cant. I cant find anywhere that says "general hydro gives the highest thc content possible" besides some joe blow like you or I. I cant find real testing on it anywhere so where did you get your info? Not saying its not possible but I'd like to see the info.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
guys guys why all the nastiness? We're here to learn and share, why be negative snd swear t at each other? I thought weed was supposed to relax and calm people. Everyone is so agessive sounds like ya been drinkn not toke'n yo. Blaze some Kush then post LOL alps we have is each other. We all love the same plant.

J

Jalisco Kid

I do not believe either one's 3 part will do it. I was just pointing out statements made when basically fat mike ripped gh. I am asking for facts which AN never shows their studies from all their "exhaustive research" If a farmer says this is better because and I ask why and they say cuz. I just want other people to see thru the hype.
If AN is so hot show the research. otherwise just say you like it because they have such cool labels, and I will understand.
My nutes cost 90 times cheaper, do you understand how much 90x is. Mine are not better because they are cheap but because they work. I realize I must add water and weigh out my salts but is that worth paying an extra 90 bucks to my 1.If AN's 3 part is so much better then GH it must be the C bicarbonate because I believe thats the only dif.
I never want to antagonistic but I do get irritated when people say things they do not understand and then have other growers get mislead. JK

B

badness

well put red. would that be too much for you to handle there j-kid? i do have to agree with you though that everyone you mentioned from there are douchbags (as are you), but i think it's funny, has no bearing on product. that's my opinion and i shouldn't get flack from anyone for having it, unless i was pushing it on someone which i never do.:damnhippie:

B

bdawgburner

JK- I do believe that AN can be shady at times, but I use their two part and absolutely love it. It costs more but to me the time it saves me cleaning is well worth it. Everyone is going to like what they like and thats totally fine. But there are a lot of people that trash talk products without ever using them and thats what pisses me off.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
well put red. would that be too much for you to handle there j-kid? i do have to agree with you though that everyone you mentioned from there are douchbags (as are you), but i think it's funny, has no bearing on product. that's my opinion and i shouldn't get flack from anyone for having it, unless i was pushing it on someone which i never do.:damnhippie:

You dont call other farmers douchbags, show some respect.

oh you cant now, your banned :sick0004:

J

Jalisco Kid

Collateral damage

Logic,
It was I who brought up douchebags, I called remo and tech mike douchebags. I hope I do not get banned. JK

Top Bottom