kushie kush by advanced nutes

• Thread starter tophmaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bicycle racer

just to make a point you feel advanced adds are bs which they may be. but if a breeder offers a fert line up people assume its the holy grail which could just as well be bs. thats funny to me i have to test products myself to make a proper decision. i picked up some kushie kush for 23$ 1 liter not any more pricey than anything else at 8ml a gallon if i dont feel it is helpful i will move on. but to assume something is great or terrible with only conjecture as your guide is a misinformed decision.

K

KushMaster707

well i saw the kushie kush in my local hydro store and it wasnt pricey. didnt pick it up tho cuz im not growing kush currently. HAS ANYBODY HEARD FROM TOPHMASTER? HE'S BEN M.I.A. AS FAR AS I KNOW. HOPE THE FEDS DIDNT JUMP ON HIM LAST SECOND.

B

bdawgburner

Its not just for kush they say. Its a re-formulated big bud that will help on any strains. That came from the AN rep when I was at the hydro store.

H

headband707

The proof will be in the bud when all is said and done . I have a feeling we don't have the facts about this and YES it's marketing FUR SURE doesn't take much to get your plant bumpin lol.. Ppl just kill with kindness lol peace out Headband707

B

bicycle racer

i use a mix of companies products. from advanced i often use bud candy bud factor x sensizyme piranha/tarantula and im yesting kushie kush. for the basics i mainly use general hydroponics products as well as superthrive. this mix of products produces great results for me in outdoor hempy buckets. the bud factor x in particular has a noticeable effect on growth expensive though.

V

v668510

This shit mite work

I mite be a newbie dume ass but i am trying kushie kush. and my plants are going nuts thy are on 12 @ 12.
and look bigger and better then the time before Lets see
if it works

S

scoobydoo

Its just pk9/18 hammerhead and big bud reformulated and combined, so all the bitchers about AN and their boosters this is actually a consolidation. Its not just for kush, its meant for all strains, they just use kush for marketing as kush =$$$. I personally have been getting very good results with Kushie Kush and when I have time will do a compairison run vs a couple boosters Ive run in the past.

B

bicycle racer

yeah my results are good its not particularly expensive anyway.

91stang

Kushie who knows

We have had this on our shelves at our store for months, available to anyone as a regular AN product. First time I have heard about it being only for meds. The AN rep told me it was a reworked bigbud specifaclly tested on Kushes. To be used inplace of bigbud. AN is getting rediculous with there advertising. I sell the stuff and it still all confuses the shit out of me what they are talking about half the time. Even there own web site is different from the feed charts and info they provide us directly. Making me really loose confidence in this company about what there real goals are.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
well, i was at the store and got some.....dont really care about what people think about it unless they have ran it...spec before check LOL, if u know what i mean. im gonna be doing a side by side with this shiizzz and foxfarm and a few others....ill post bud shots and info i found when all is said and done...

J

JeanTonerre

hey guys, im not a medical user and i had this product, they got a lot at my 2 hydroponics store..... i used this product last run, and it work good for me on my Violator Kush ( Malana x Hindu Kush )
picture.php

Brain

Brain

I hate to say negative things on the boards that could offend people but....if you go for this product you are undeniably a tool. That goes for most of AN products too. And I'll bet my left nut that this thread was created by somebody on AN's payroll. AN markets their products aggressively. It works too as I can see from this thread. I'll say it again...TOOL.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
oh yeah forgot to mention. supposedly it says its only availiable to medical patients. the first med patient only nutes i guess kinda crazy. so would u by this stuff at a dispensary or still at the hydro store but u gotta show paper work lol i dont know

i dont run an but you can buy it on ebay!

F

Foxfarmfreak

I used to be a AN faithful:ridinghorse:, but I have recently switched up and am having much better success, no burnt tips, no leaf curl, bigger healthier plants and BIGGER flowers...LESS $$$$

I'm using Hygrozyme, Dark Energy, Super Nova, GH Floranova and Botanicare Hydroplex, everything looks awesome....about a third of the cost of the AN line up and I use way less.

Just my 2 cents, Plus I'm sick of that coked out Fat Mike and his Bullshit videos,

Whats really funny is, I don't use any Foxfarms stuff anymore either, guessin I might have to change my screen name....:tongue0011:

Peace FFF:harvest:

K

Kpezzy

I took my poopy poop and everything came out fine but my wife heard me farty fart and I got embarrassed

Top Bottom