kushie kush by advanced nutes

• Thread starter tophmaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

OLDSOG-until there is definitive proof (DNA testing) all you are going by is word of mouth.
making a strain specific bloom enhancer is complete bullshit!
can someone please tell me which of the "kushs" it will really work on? OG (all 10 of them) and bubba are completely different. Master Kush isn't even in the same league as OG or bubba. and what about the crosses? will it only work half as good? AN are scum and are out to take your money (like most) they offer competing products all claiming to be the hottest thing since sliced bread. why wasn't AN at the indoor gardening Expo in SF? cuz the hydro community is getting sick of AN and their product quality is going down hill.

LOL Have u tried the product to say its bullshit.Also Im not sure where ur getting ur Master Kush from but here in the SFV the master im coming across can compete with Bubba and OG.And u mention OG and og has no KUSH genetics in it.

how can you say master kush and bubba aren't the samr they are both of hindu origen as well as purple kush its any of the og's that aren't real kush's and has nothing to do with kush i have the purple kush(clone only and the bubba clone only and they are the same plant grows the same smells almost identical bubba is a bit more coffeeish/lemonish but they have the same bud structure same same flower time! imo you can't even class bubba and og no where near each other!

S

Slr342

Guys its so funny to read these responses lol I love you guys! We are in a world where anything is possible. Yes there are laws of nature but who is to say they cannot be changed. Let us say the son of God came to earth...actually let just say GOD himself! as the son of god has pop stigma of that one myth...
Anyway do you think god could create some liquid that makes your kush more kushier of course!
Advanced isnt just selling water there is a reason why they are charging $50 a gram for their colored liquid and thats because they have some kind of reason to back it up. Yes they have the best marketing in the buisness but is that a reason to hate them? Is that a reason to discredit their contributions? You are wonderful to be skeptical I hope you are always that way, but try to see things from outside the ego realm of anti capitalist "grow experts" and maybe instead of dismissing you will learn~listen!
:)

K

Kpezzy

holy crappy crap, did the new guy just say that God is the owner of Advanced Nutes? this thready thread is the besty best, I get so many Laughy laughs when I read it... Kushie Kush LOLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

J

joedub

Why is it that whenever someone says something bad about AN a trial user posts that they love AN and always get great results? This product is great marketing if it works, but come on, So Cal loves kush (well, most of us do, but especially the Socal med community), so create a product that's targeted at a hotbed of activity in the MMJ community. I'm sure a bloom booster with "Purple" in the name will soon follow to target the Northern Cali medical market (I expect compensation ;)).

If you don't work for AN, my apologies, but if you do, it seems really dishonest to promote your products like this, and it makes me less likely to want to try them.

I couldn't have said it better myself, shameless self-promotion causes me to not want to give there products a chance. he's marketing it to Med patients, but where is the compassionate pricing?$45/liter some shops help the terminally ill w/ free quality meds. also wanted to say sorry if your not big mike stealth posting

S

Strictly_Kush

Im getting in late on this thread but the one thing Ive wondered about this product is what kush does it enhance? I have grown many different kush strains and crosses.. They are all different plants, I have grown very Indica dominant kush, but Ive also grown sativa dominant kush like banana OG.. Im sure this product is a bloom booster but no specifics on the type of kush they claim it enhances... Landrace? OG's? Crosses?

Makes me want to growie grow somone else's nutes...

N

nor cali farmer

grotec monster bloom 0 50 30 use as a sup. does wonders on all. peace thc joe

J

joedub

Guys its so funny to read these responses lol I love you guys! We are in a world where anything is possible. Yes there are laws of nature but who is to say they cannot be changed. Let us say the son of God came to earth...actually let just say GOD himself! as the son of god has pop stigma of that one myth...
Anyway do you think god could create some liquid that makes your kush more kushier of course!
Advanced isnt just selling water there is a reason why they are charging $50 a gram for their colored liquid and thats because they have some kind of reason to back it up. Yes they have the best marketing in the buisness but is that a reason to hate them? Is that a reason to discredit their contributions? You are wonderful to be skeptical I hope you are always that way, but try to see things from outside the ego realm of anti capitalist "grow experts" and maybe instead of dismissing you will learn~listen!
:)

I don't think any company's are not capital driven, it's the way they go about taking your money that builds a different image of the company, honest approach brings back return customers, you can rip me off once and I probably won't buy from you again. also if AN were the best they don't need to make a bullshit $1,000,000 contest that's got no sanctioning? they could simply give out free samples(like other companies who believe in there products) and if the customer sees the claimed results there is no reason they wouldn't buy again, I used to use GH but then a rep sent me some House and Garden samples(full line/size) and as soon as I ran out of GH, I switched over to House and Garden, CES rep said he would send me a sample if I emailed, but when I emailed them back w/ my address they never replied, so needless to say I haven't tried them still, but definitely would be willing to pay for what works.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
tried the kushie kush in my cycle im runnin right now. been hitting some bubba with it and it seems hard to control the PH while using this product. also this isnt formulated right for the OG plants. i found ginormious bloom enhancer works better and is better for yield. didnt do a full run cuz i stopped with the kushie but thats just what i got out of it.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
well you be living in the right place cuz out where im at a L is like $50 USD

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Kush only nutes for Med patients only...wonder how much this is going to cost...

I think any reasonable grower with the grey squishy stuff can dial there own nutes...How can they be dialed in for Kush? Do they know your growing with Soil, Coco, Hydro, Aero...How do they know the CEC/AEC/pH of your medium? (Thats Cation Exchange Capacity for those of you without a soils degree haha)

Each Kush strain is diff with diff pheno's an geno's...that can very greatly throughout the genetic specturm of the lineage itself, its a marketing ploy... and a very very sorry one at that, im surprised you believe this...

growers...sheesh

:icon_dizzy:

Totally agree m8, next thing Adavnce nutes is going to pull out nutes for every strain lol.

If you want to grow goos weed, then it all depends on the grower not just the nutes.

B

bicycle racer

$50 that sucks bro im in socal i wonder why the big difference? maybe the competition between all the hydro shops around here drives prices down.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
$50 that sucks bro im in socal i wonder why the big difference? maybe the competition between all the hydro shops around here drives prices down.

ya.... that and kushie isnt stocked at but one place that i know of. AN isnt for me, not that some of u arnt killin grow and getting sick dank with it but i just got better results with FF and a few other brands

517kush

used it few runs now. i dont like it with my kushes. they all feed differently anyways. so no longer 4 me

homegrownking

homegrownking

It lives up to its hype!

I just used this as an early bloom booster, instead of big bud, on my last grow that consisted of 8 varieties of Kush. I noticed that they all took a liking to it. They swelled a bit more than usual n looked really healthy. For all its worth I will keep on using this product utill proven otherwise. There are plenty of marketing gimmicks out there AN being at the frontline of them but I would say this is not one of them. Kushed up from the feet up!

Top Bottom