Leaves Curling Upside And Twisting(young Seedling Sos)

• Thread starter leo1991
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leo1991

leo1991

Hello all and congrats for the great community.
Ive got a little problem with my new grow because plants' leaves started to curl and twist as soon as i installed a fan.Note that the fan wasnt hitting the plants directly but the wall.
Grow room Conditions:
Day 10
Seed Royal AK Auto
Medium Biobizz light mix
Temp 74-80f
RH 60-65%
3 galon pots
tent 2x2x5
Water PH: 6,1-,6,4 range
No nutrients till now just water.
I am around 38 cm from the HPS 250 and i got 40000 lux output so i dont go closer for now.

So the question is: Is this problem caused by the fan? i cant believe its heat stress because my temps are really fine and the hps is almost 40cm for the top of the canopy..
I need your help to fix it asap and reverse it if its possible!
Thanks a bunch!

Leaves curling upside and twistingyoung seedling sos
Leaves curling upside and twistingyoung seedling sos 2
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Raise your hps some more. Another couple inches should help. Looks like she’s a bit hot from the heat. When they are young they are much more sensitive to heat and intense lights.

Also put the fan so it’s blowing the air just over top of the plant(s). Not directly on it but so the air moves over it.

Erick31876

Erick31876

I would start by moving the light a little further away and maybe put it on 18/6 , or even a 20/4 light schedule. Give it some time in the dark. I had the same problem in my veg tent when i had it on a 24/0 light schedule. I put it to 18/6 and it went away.

leo1991

leo1991

Thank you all ill move the lights further up to 30000 lux and ill adjust from there. Have a nice day!

Top Bottom