Maximizing Yield

• Thread starter ThePro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatawa

fatawa

Another reason i think scog a more skilld thing(least n dwc which i am) i go whole flip without cleaning my totes,just cause i cant cuz trellis is slamd on them.idk a noob that can do that....u better b at least lil skilld n kno how to read plants...or u better run rdwc

T

ThePro

Not a nice way to approach someone trying to help you. Negativaety here is a bad thing for all. Learn from the peeps here that know what we are doing. Unless your a know it all? If so why would you insult others that are trying to help you?
They were not trying to help in any way, shape, or form. Did u even read his reply? Lol but yes obviously I came to learn, I love when people respond with well thought out educated answers.

T

ThePro

Maybe you should have named yourself "the amature" or "the novice"
I just thought the pro meant you knew your stuff, do you play football or something?

Try out a scrog for maximizing yield, it allows you to get a full, even canopy of tops that you can get the light right over top of.
Yeah I know my stuff better than you buddy. Lol u can never come close to the flower I grow. Not being cocky just being honest.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

U know what man....thank u sincerely for being reasonable and objective. ....more ppl are more interested in justifying their methods instead of having a rational conversation on the matter. One of my best buds from the farm here (mittenmedgrow)( the real one) have had this conversation on more than one occasion. He runs a 16k room and grows big trees in an effort to stay within his plant counts and has sed that if plant counts weren't a factor he wud be runnin a plantlet style method because of all the aforementioned reasons. Trees have their purpose, r fun to grow, and r def impressive to look at but are by no means efficient from a purely commercial/production standpoint. Its not a matter of opinion its plain common sense

I understand that faster turnover is a huge factor but I have found longer vegged plants tend to grow more potent and complex flowers. And I grow meds as well as its recreational use. So any method that might reduce canabanoids I really can not consider. So I space out bushes and flower them to the pot. Approx 2 feet thick of flowers. No real larf in my room except for a new strain I don't know maybe. I have learned to be pretty consistent.

If I had a proper veg room so I had several mature plants to choose from to immediately fill a flower room open space I could increase production.

But I only grow what I need. And quality has to come first.

I wasn't arguing with you. You mentioned plant count growers. I was commenting that because of plant count this is how I maximize my system.

G gnome

G gnome

I understand that faster turnover is a huge factor but I have found longer vegged plants tend to grow more potent and complex flowers. And I grow meds as well as its recreational use. So any method that might reduce canabanoids I really can not consider. So I space out bushes and flower them to the pot. Approx 2 feet thick of flowers. No real larf in my room except for a new strain I don't know maybe. I have learned to be pretty consistent.

If I had a proper veg room so I had several mature plants to choose from to immediately fill a flower room open space I could increase production.

But I only grow what I need. And quality has to come first.

I wasn't arguing with you. You mentioned plant count growers. I was commenting that because of plant count this is how I maximize my system.

I wud luv to see some lab test results comparing larger plant to smaller ones in regards to terpenes and thc content. I honestly don't see it. Hard pill for me to swallow

G gnome

G gnome

2017 06 26 22 53 17  217341910

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I wud luv to see some lab test results comparing larger plant to smaller ones in regards to terpenes and thc content. I honestly don't see it. Hard pill for me to swallow

It was covered even way back in the first edition of Ed Rosenthals book.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
Yeah I know my stuff better than you buddy. Lol u can never come close to the flower I grow. Not being cocky just being honest.

aren't you the guy who asked what VPD was the other day?

dude, let's be serious. coming onto a forum with the handle "ThePro" is going to get you some stink thrown your way unless you can share something like this with us:

DSC02793 1280x768

T

ThePro

aren't you the guy who asked what VPD was the other day?

dude, let's be serious. coming onto a forum with the handle "ThePro" is going to get you some stink thrown your way unless you can share something like this with us:

View attachment 714238

but i'd bet you can't.
Nice set up. I ran indoor also buddy. I'm all about that sun grown organic cannabis. The most natural way.
Sounds like "the pro" is pretty honest about production. Put up or shut up!! What you got? Let's see your pics? What you got?

IMG 0132
Papa

Papa

Supporter
nice. out of curiosity, what influenced your decisions regarding venting of the greenhouse and what sort of monitoring and controls were utilized?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

But yeah....bigger plants translate to a bigger yield only per plant. Not per square foot, not per light, and def not per kw hour which means its simply not as productive or efficient
real knowledge coming from the knowledgable.
You guys wanna get productive?follow the gnomes method.he,s worked that out over years running 40k rooms.if your running 40ks of light You better find a way to pull as much weed out that in the shortest time frame possible and g gnomes method does that and anyone who's seen his grows will know they're no small Larfy plants.on the contrary.his grows are some of the best commercial basement grows iv seen and I'd take his advice before most peoples.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I would tend not to take notes from a self claimed "pro".we had another guy who thought he was an "old pro" coz he could grow 50+plants at a time outdoors.the guy was a pure fool who talked absoloute nonsense and was no more of a pro than my whore o a sister.
In my experience people who think theyr a pro think they know everything and have little to learn and know more than theyr peers.i can see that is the case here.i have no time for such egos

Top Bottom