!!!!mis C's Cultivation And Salivation Experimentation!!!!

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

can u box in the back of a ac and have ducking from that to out side?

fatawa

fatawa

I believe u cud rig something up..i think yur biggest problem will b how they sweat..so it wud hav to b something that can handle that

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I believe u cud rig something up..i think yur biggest problem will b how they sweat..so it wud hav to b something that can handle that
I need to get a pic up but I took a tote cut the bottom off and fitted it just right then put a hole in the lid and duct from there to out side

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

@rmoltis thought id invite u to the show if any thing els u will get a laugh lol

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

trying 2 figure out what is going on here thinking calcium def maybe with a to much potassium kicker

SANY0222
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I like sprinkling a handful or two of garden gypsum pellets on my coco before watering when they show Ca def. signs.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

after reading on gypsum Studies have shown that soils with at least 10 percent organic matter don’t benefit from the addition of gypsum. It also has no effect on soil fertility, permanent structure or pH, while generous amounts of compost will do all that and more.

is this because organic soils don't have much salt in it

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I like sprinkling a handful or two of garden gypsum pellets on my coco before watering when they show Ca def. signs.

I used to use cal mag now just Epson salt I think that would be where the cal def came from if in deed that is what it is

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

still getting 90f I have to have something wrong some where I guess 117 to 90 ant bad but not what im looking for

Latest posts

Top Bottom