!!!!mis C's Cultivation And Salivation Experimentation!!!!

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

step one: what amperage do you have available for your grow?[/QUOTE

how do u want me to add it all up im not really sure I know I put in 3 15 amp 1 for each light 600 w 600w 315w is with the ac then about 400wat of just inline and house fans

that 400 wat busted I cant plug it in any where I have in the same plug the 315lec and the ac now

Papa

Papa

Supporter
"how do u want me to add it all up im not really sure I know I put in 3 15 amp 1 for each light 600 w 600w 315w is with the ac then about 400wat of just inline and house fans
that 400 wat busted I cant plug it in any where I have in the same plug the 315lec and the ac now"

lol. i guess "step one" should have been "Answer this when you're not baked."
i've reread this half a dozen times and i can't figure out the total amperage you have available.
and should i assume you have everything at 120 volts?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If you have your Ac in a flower/grow room, thats your heat issue. You need to have the Ac cooling a lung room and drawing the cool mixed air into your grow rooms. Even if you exhaust a window unit, that thing gets as hot as a firecracker as my dad used to tell me.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

If you have your Ac in a flower/grow room, thats your heat issue. You need to have the Ac cooling a lung room and drawing the cool mixed air into your grow rooms. Even if you exhaust a window unit, that thing gets as hot as a firecracker as my dad used to tell me.
thought it was u I showed the pic of my ac?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

"how do u want me to add it all up im not really sure I know I put in 3 15 amp 1 for each light 600 w 600w 315w is with the ac then about 400wat of just inline and house fans
that 400 wat busted I cant plug it in any where I have in the same plug the 315lec and the ac now"

lol. i guess "step one" should have been "Answer this when you're not baked."
i've reread this half a dozen times and i can't figure out the total amperage you have available.
and should i assume you have everything at 120 volts?

I don't know how to tell that is why I said it the way I said I added 3 15amp breakers 1 for each light and another 15amp breaker for fans and other stuffs

Papa

Papa

Supporter
well, it doesn't sound like we're going to make much progress on figuring out your electrical, but be aware of the fire danger of playing with these lamps.
and DrMcSkunkins is right on if your a/c unit is actually in your room. if that's a window unit, it needs to be outside and blowing into the room.
"that 400 wat busted"
i'm a bit sorry i jumped in here. maybe someone else can make sense of it?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

well if u read all I posted u would of seen me say my 400 watt light busted when I plugged in the ac the bali broke

and im sorry I don't know what u are asking with the powerthen if I knew stuff about power I would not be asking for help all I know is u play with power u get hurt not how to read amps or volts coming or going yes yes yes I know im dumb I don't know any thing that's why im asking and welling to get bashed for asking that sad ? on here

my ac is in the side room for clones with a box and blower on the back pulling air out side my house think I posted 2 or 3 pics of it but for shits ill post up another before box 140+ air was coming out the back now its more like 82-85 working on making a r-10 bored box around it heck the balist I have for my hps is hotter then the ac blow out now

SANY0217
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so this is what I found((( At 115 volts of current, 115 watts is equal to one amp, but the number of watts to equal an amp varies based on the current.)))

so 115=1 amp I have 400 watts so that is 3.47 amps and the ac was 500 watt I have them all on a 15 amp breakers so the one that busted had free space for sure

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so thanks to @DemonTrich having to do the dang same stuff as me save me some time when building his he found r-10 is NOT heat rated for what u need it for. r3 I do believe he said it was called so going to pick some of that up I hope this weekend

now on to the heat been talking with some about it and felling like we might be close to solving this bitch lol
have air from out side the room coming in and blowing thou the lights and out and unhooked the other fan from the lights and is now blowing in to the room

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

@Smerb just seems to get worse and worst now I thinking ph swing or heat stress you know me always fucking something up lol

Smerb

Smerb

Looks like you have a lot going on there. 2 blowers. And what else..

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

the ac in the pic blows in to the room straight in there then the ducting pulls it from my other room that has a ac going and pulls that in to the room

Top Bottom