!!!!mis C's Cultivation And Salivation Experimentation!!!!

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so this is going to b the new home of my grow show had some many problems and many more fixes from the good old help from most of u

and now Im going to try and keep every thing up to date but it is super hard for me im am always so busy but I will try damn it I will try

I use promix medium

nuts its earth juice line

lights I have 4 2 in each room flower room right now Is 2 600 wat hps air cool hood (not at all cool)
veg I have a 315lec and a 400 mh open wing

fans I have 2 inline one pulling the air over the bulbs and out of the room
the other is pulling air in to the flower room have the ductin hung from the roof letting the cooler air fall down

then I have 3 box fans 2 stand fans and 2 big air mover fans all going in there

but room are all in one but I built a wall in the mid so when light come on I open door to let air move around and more light to all

right now my room is 104 my damn mag balist is 104 and my mh is 117f plants not happy nor am I going to upload a bunch of pics of what im usein love some good feed back just plz don't try to push what ever light or nut u using im trying to work with what I got and not spend to much more money

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

here is pics of my air going in and over lights and a pic of the nute im using my ph is super high out the tap but the earth juice drops it super low so I have to ph up it or wait 24-48 hours in a bubble bath
u need to un hook your carbon filter and get its own fan and extract the air out of room.
Then you need separate intake duct going to lights. This intake should come from either cool basement, crawlspace under house, or from outside thru a dryer vent.
That way the heat from your lights is extracted separately from your the heat that is extracted from the room thru the carbon filter. As for intake to the room, it can come from outside too, or from basement, ac room, or ac house, crawl space. You just cant extract enough heat from the room thru the filter, thru both lights then out the tent, to be effective. I guess a 5k btu window ac is out the question?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I got intake then fan then fan then out side my house then another intake bring cold air in from a room with a ac

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I have 2 intakes 1 just for pulling air over the lights and goes out side my house

other sucks air from other room that room with a ac in it u see in the pic that T has black tap on one in and ducting under that's a hole nother intake

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

just got done with the watering I added 3 more box fans one on the ballst one on the light one on the mid pulling air to each other got the temp down to 104

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

plugged in the ac was not a god idea air coming out the back was about 140f I don't have a window to put it in so have to find a way to suck all the heat off and out of my room so shity 140f out the back 70 out the front

also when I plugged it in it blew my 400 mh baliest seams that way at least I think so where ever I plug it in blows all my power

MTBKush

MTBKush

plugged in the ac was not a god idea air coming out the back was about 140f I don't have a window to put it in so have to find a way to suck all the heat off and out of my room so shity 140f out the back 70 out the front

also when I plugged it in it blew my 400 mh baliest seams that way at least I think so where ever I plug it in blows all my power
maybe start over on how to approach this problem. It does sound like you have a safety problem. Safety is most important in anything especially growing inside.
Perhaps stop spending money on fans and such, try to get dedicated electrical lines to the grow area? I have yet to do that myself, but last summer I did have a new electrical panel installed. Which eased my fears somewhat.

MTBKush

MTBKush

u need to un hook your carbon filter and get its own fan and extract the air out of room.
Then you need separate intake duct going to lights. This intake should come from either cool basement, crawlspace under house, or from outside thru a dryer vent.
That way the heat from your lights is extracted separately from your the heat that is extracted from the room thru the carbon filter. As for intake to the room, it can come from outside too, or from basement, ac room, or ac house, crawl space. You just cant extract enough heat from the room thru the filter, thru both lights then out the tent, to be effective. I guess a 5k btu window ac is out the question?
Great idea

fatawa

fatawa

What was temps b4 anything was n rm?just curious..do u hav a speed controller on inline fan?is there anyway u hav rm to put the inline fans just outside rm?if its running wide open it will get warm.also i c u dont hav insulated ducting.this helps alot.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

maybe start over on how to approach this problem. It does sound like you have a safety problem. Safety is most important in anything especially growing inside.
Perhaps stop spending money on fans and such, try to get dedicated electrical lines to the grow area? I have yet to do that myself, but last summer I did have a new electrical panel installed. Which eased my fears somewhat.

that's what is crazy its blowing all the power in the back but I have 3 line all on there own 15 amp breaker unplugged the light and plug in the ac and the power stays on can plug a heater stays on with ac but plug in that 400watt light no power in the back

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

What was temps b4 anything was n rm?just curious..do u hav a speed controller on inline fan?is there anyway u hav rm to put the inline fans just outside rm?if its running wide open it will get warm.also i c u dont hav insulated ducting.this helps alot.

60f temp bc of the hugh ac I have in the room right next to it I do not have a speed controller
I had the inline In there other room and did not get any temp change so mounted it back in the top of the room

I have try so many different combos its nutz and nothing has changed only temp going up seeing 117 kind of kicks u in the face

Top Bottom