Molasses???

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Oh yeah, I forgot one thing, molasses is NOT a stimulant. You keep saying molasses is being used for CALCIUM then you said STIMULANT, but NOBODY on this thread said either one.

IMO that shows how much of a troll he is, I know a few others did not want him banned because it was funny, but if I started a thread about something and this douche bag ruined it by his 'spam' like, shitty talking points, I'd be pissed off. Sorry to the OP for this bullshit argument with cogos curse.....I guess he really is a curse.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

sugars are not absorbed by the plant the molecule is polar and is to big to pass although in sugar beets a very small bit does are we growing sugar beets?....sorry sugar is broke down into calcium thats why they put it on the ground so that the micro organisms can convert it... putting sugar on the leaves or feeding it to the plant doesn't make the cannabis sweeter...sorry...this is basic science...so a troll is someone with a education? that understands all the gimmicks being force fed down your necks? your plant has a genetic potential when you controls all the growth factor's including a 16 essential nutrient in inorganic form your plant will reach its potential...if your short..like short on calcium then your plant may not reach that potential...copper and sulpher is used by the plant to make the flavor es and sweetness...not sugar lmao
you know im trying to help you people understand the con game.... i will have to admit that the women today ask the right questions like a male would say 20 years ago they want to know the cost and what necessary...today the young men act more like women...they are all excited when some new product comes out ...like some women needing a new pair of shoe every weeks to stay in style...

I USE SUGAR TO FEED THE MICRO-ORGANISMS IN THE MEDIUM!!!!!!!!!! I'm not talking about the plant up-taking sugar you fucking retarded, ass hole shit face. You are repeating talking points that somebody else already proved you wrong on. That means your are a FUCKING TROLL!!!!! Having an education has NOTHING to do with you talking shit.

If I use sugar to feed my beneficial bacteria, how does that have anything to do with making the bud sweet???? It seems like you ain't even in the same thread as we are, you keep spouting bullshit that has nothing to do with what anybody says.

FUCKING TROLL!!!!!!!!

You say you are helping us understand the con game, how???? We don't buy molasses from a nutrient company you fucking idiot, you can go to Wal-Mart and get a jar of molasses, which will provide plenty of sugar for the bennies, plus more, for a very LOW cost, so there is NO CON going on.

The only con I see is you trying to convince people to buy your shitty ass nutrients that NOBODY else wants to buy, your worse then AN and GH combined.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Haha right! There were definitely some that needed to be x'd out. Forget the bs, i learned some stuff from this thread.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
These are 'sugar' chains/molecules (chemical formula or expression).
sucrose-glucose-fructose-sugars.gif

http://www.chemicalformula.org/sugar

While molasses does have Ca, the sugars don't break down into Ca.

What are we arguing about here, again? Calcium? How thick are your marrow bones? That's what really matters.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I use molasses for the potassium(800+mg per tablespoon) or something like that and I use it to feed the micro-culture/beni's that actually converts the sugars/carbs/sulphurs for the plants to use..molasses isn't so much for the plants directly as it is for all the benificial critters in your soil and root mass..

Not sure why I would look to molasses for calcium since there is pratically none if any in it...egg shells, Magi-cal, Dolamite lime, or Cal-Mag suppliments work much better if your trying to target calcium defeciancies

You sellin something Squigs? keep on keepin on maing...lol

Im just a hillbilly and don't have a big brain like alot of you but I do know how to grow a plant badass...Oh and I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night....hahaha lightin up you stress mongers...lol

squiggly

squiggly

Sorry dude, it's done.
Awww damnit. I was having so much fun imagining him just stabbing mercilessly at those keys as if I or anyone else legitimately gave a shit.

<3 you guys.

Now I wish I HAD banned him. He literally asked me if I ate my moms asshole out a few weeks ago in a PM after I warned him. I figured my mother's honor would be best defended by causing him to waste his time rather than banning him.

Oh well. I guess we can wait for the inevitable cogos curse II post that will surface in a week or so.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Love me some gingerbread cookies! I foliar with my tea often, which contains molasses. Its never hurt my plants but im not sure if my plant uses the molasses when used as a foliar. Whenever my plant receives a lightened up tea to there leaves, they love it. So i guess my question, if it has not already been answered, can a plant intake complex sugars such as molasses when applied to its leaves?

squiggly

squiggly

Love me some gingerbread cookies! I foliar with my tea often, which contains molasses. Its never hurt my plants but im not sure if my plant uses the molasses when used as a foliar. Whenever my plant receives a lightened up tea to there leaves, they love it. So i guess my question, if it has not already been answered, can a plant intake complex sugars such as molasses when applied to its leaves?

It will not take up sugars in a "complex". IE it can't transport glucose and sucrose simultaneously. There is no "molasses" transporter and these molecules certainly won't cross a membrane.

Some plants can uptake individual sugars say a glucose or sucrose symporter/antiporter. Especially in the leaf tissue.

The truth is that we just don't know with cannabis. We'd need to do studies--and they have not been done.

Soon I think I will set up an experiment to put this issue to bed once and for all and see if I can get leaves to bleach by overfeeding sugar. This would essentially confirm uptake.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Thanks for the reply! Much luck to ur future experiments

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

There is bacteria on foliage that does use up the food that's available if sugar or molasses is there they will eat it up of course don't over doit and there is a few reason s I've Been told or read why plants love diluted compost tea foliar spray... First the beneficial bacteria takes
Up space possible bad bacteria or fungus could grow and they bennies eat up possible food source for bad bacteria/fungus also another plant response is to activate natural immune system
Because the plant suppose ably doesn't know that the bacteria growing on is bad....I use diluted compost tea when the ph is high in the well water mix with compost tea...it works best for me at around 7 to 7.5 ph. Peace

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Good take on it. Makes sense. I have quite the foliar regimen and i use serenade, which contains/is beneficial bacteria, i never thought about the molasses feeding them too. Thanks for the reply, keep the vibe high!Z

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

Great Thread with lots of info, I know im a year late, but Thank You!

hightide

hightide

Great thread! Really good info and readings.

As Sea addressed " you do not have to be married to molasses " I agree.

I like to use local honey throughout my flowering period.
I have had people actually comment that they enjoy the "honey" flavor in my buds. ? . ? .

Questions.

1. Does the honey actually benefit the overall health of my plants?

2. Does the honey truly impart a flavor in my buds or is this just a Jedi mind trick?

I've always sworn by added sugars to any organic gardening, learned it from my Great Grandfather.
He would use molasses and other natural sugars in all of his gardening tonics. (Beer as well) He literally had a homemade encyclopedia full of tonics that I still use to this day. From grass(lawn) to my grass(smokable). I have the best looking lawn and every plant I own is extremely healthy.
Old folks always know the best tricks.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Since being introduced to cheese & wine tastings where much is paired with various honeys, I can imagine the buds being both very unique and quite a wonderful experience. So, I have no idea, but I can imagine it being a possibility.

Latest posts

Top Bottom