My First Grow Ever (sour Diesel)

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Here is fox farm now. A jar and a half of solid nugs. The other jar is little fluffy bullshit. I have probably smoke about a jar of it already tho. I don't have scales, but if I had to guess, it was probably around 2 ounces. Maybe 2 and a half.
IMG 20181020 183240069

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Isnā€™t one of the Megaā€™s the one with issues that you thought you might loose? Nice job holding on.
Yea, it hasn't grown much at all, but it is slowly getting there. That's the one I might chop any day now. It's basically just all cloudy. I was trying to see if it would fatter up any but I dunno if it will. I can definitely see the other plant getting fatter every day tho. It could have maybe another week.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Howā€™s the smoke?
It's great and getting better every day. The first couple branches that I tried early was a little too much for me. I felt like I was having a heart attack when I smoked it LMAO. But the stuff I harvested a little later doesn't have that effect. Or maybe I got used to it lol. But it is starting to smell a little more fruity every day. But I am very satisfied with the buzz. It doesn't knock me out, but puts me in a great mood. And a couple times I smoked, I got the giggles like I haven't gotten since I first started smoking. It's nice tho, no cotton mouth or anything. I'm very satisfied so far.

Monster762

Monster762

It's great and getting better every day. The first couple branches that I tried early was a little too much for me. I felt like I was having a heart attack when I smoked it LMAO. But the stuff I harvested a little later doesn't have that effect. Or maybe I got used to it lol. But it is starting to smell a little more fruity every day. But I am very satisfied with the buzz. It doesn't knock me out, but puts me in a great mood. And a couple times I smoked, I got the giggles like I haven't gotten since I first started smoking. It's nice tho, no cotton mouth or anything. I'm very satisfied so far.
Yeah earlier should be little racier high. I try to go past the anxiety part. Real easily bud cause anxiety. Where your saying Thatā€™s where I like it. Where it donā€™t knock me out just makes me feel good. Ready to do things or sleep. Whatever comes along. Thatā€™s how this blotto I got is around 55-60 days. Crosses now fading without flush. Only like 47 days. Iā€™m trying to bump feeds but they still fading. May have to start flushing em if I want em clean.

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah earlier should be little racier high. I try to go past the anxiety part. Real easily bud cause anxiety. Where your saying Thatā€™s where I like it. Where it donā€™t knock me out just makes me feel good. Ready to do things or sleep. Whatever comes along. Thatā€™s how this blotto I got is around 55-60 days. Crosses now fading without flush. Only like 47 days. Iā€™m trying to bump feeds but they still fading. May have to start flushing em if I want em clean.
Supposed to say real early bud not real easily. Dumbass smartphone

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Oh, and I forgot to mention. I have found 1 seed so far. It is white tho so it probably won't pop. But I'll probably try it just for fun

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

That looks like a nice harvest there. I am excited to hear the comparisons between the different plants.

Nice score with the Sweet Tooth. I hope you pop a couple of those in the next round.

Top Bottom